3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
The beach trip was pretty fun, eventful and I liked how the boundaries were shown, also nice to see that despite being a hopeless pervert Tatsuki can still rise up to the situation and be a good husband when dealing with real problems.

Also I think I get how you are implementing the choice system in this game, my impression now is that the first choice regarding the condoms scenario is that it was a bit of a "tutorial", there was no wrong answer there but it served to introduce the matter of "trust" to Tatsuki's thoughts, which was definitely much more in question with the phone choice where I did feel there was a "right choice" and a "wrong choice".

Looking forward to future updates.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
No, I have the usual 64 bit OS.
And FYI, I don't have any problem with every other renpy games...
I'm so confused right now...
Antivirus and firewalls are the usual suspects. Maybe test other Renpy 8 games, there are few for now.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
The beach trip was pretty fun, eventful and I liked how the boundaries were shown, also nice to see that despite being a hopeless pervert Tatsuki can still rise up to the situation and be a good husband when dealing with real problems.

Also I think I get how you are implementing the choice system in this game, my impression now is that the first choice regarding the condoms scenario is that it was a bit of a "tutorial", there was no wrong answer there but it served to introduce the matter of "trust" to Tatsuki's thoughts, which was definitely much more in question with the phone choice where I did feel there was a "right choice" and a "wrong choice".

Looking forward to future updates.
Indeed, the first one was more of a preference choice.

Reactions: manscout

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
This game needs cheating tag. If it wasn't Kinetic Novel, I'd say at least it's optional but its not.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Do the choices matter or is the game going to be vanilla only?

It seems to me that one choice leads to tension between Tatsuki and Hana since Tatsuki would be distrustful of her, but the dev has stated above that there won't be cheating in the game so Im not too sure now. Either way really loving it, my only hope is that there will be a path where Hana is actually cheating on him, as unlikely as that is :devilish:.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this games story was one of the weirdest ive encountered. dude wants his wife to sleep with another guy so he can peep and jerk to it. but then he's surprised to learn that his glorious wife is screwing the guy behind his back. well what did you expect moron? this game looks like someone wants to watch thier wife get busy with another dude but doesnt have the guts to broach the subject to the missus. calling this a game is like calling a politician honest. doesnt work. you make zero choices in thie "game" you have no control whatsoever your pretty much along for the ride. 2 out of 10. great art work is what got the two pts. this game is a one off with zero replay ability.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
this games story was one of the weirdest ive encountered. dude wants his wife to sleep with another guy so he can peep and jerk to it. but then he's surprised to learn that his glorious wife is screwing the guy behind his back. well what did you expect moron? this game looks like someone wants to watch thier wife get busy with another dude but doesnt have the guts to broach the subject to the missus. calling this a game is like calling a politician honest. doesnt work. you make zero choices in thie "game" you have no control whatsoever your pretty much along for the ride. 2 out of 10. great art work is what got the two pts. this game is a one off with zero replay ability.
I see this as more of Hana giving her husband what he wants, whether he realizes it or not, because yea - he's clueless and caught up between what his brain thinks he should want and what his dick actually wants. Having the story told from the nephew's point of view, or even Hana's would have been interesting. No matter. I'm gonna follow it to the end.

sajkit

Sep 20, 2021
Is there any way to access the old content? I liked having the big dick option haha
Would love to see an update to the big dick option it would add another layer of jealousy for Hana to use on her husband.
I did like the changed text even if the sprites were not updated yet.

Reactions: lxh123

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Would love to see an update to the big dick option it would add another layer of jealousy for Hana to use on her husband.
I did like the changed text even if the sprites were not updated yet.
Seems more like humiliation than jealousy

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes