3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Kerasawn

Jun 14, 2018
you guys really hate the censorship? i find it to be ok.

i don't have to look at the guys cock and balls

just the asshole

and some say that's the best part

Last edited:

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
in regards to the amount of CGs, i checked 3 games i had installed (ignored variations cause counting CG gallery was easier)
Marinas cucking report, and please bang my wife, Anris cuckolding play
Marina has 35 CGs, PBMW has 40, and Anris has 21
please bang my wife only has 14 CGs before the wifes POV(didn't check marina)
Hana lists 21 CGs which matches Anri, and beats PBMW at this point in the story
and the progress part of patron lists 36 total CGs, so thats more then 2/3 randomly picked games compared
so that's a decent comparison to a proper Studio.

the 21 CGs however have 33 scenes (some could arguably be 1 scene like the beach considers the old man a 2nd scene)
so yeah stuff is definitely reused her T posing/taking her towel off for example
was used twice in bathroom, once in bedroom, once at beach, which to me isn't a issue
makes his workload easier, he's a solo dev, he can reuse poses, and they usually have enough variation
he's working efficiently, drawing multiple outfits on the same pose is a lot faster
sure it could be considered 1 CG, but with variation, often times that's plenty.

also welcome NTR_games, guess a competing piracy site made an account here
and their first post is to say the new update was smol

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
" I'm not gonna bother you with meaningless choices "

Does that mean that all the 3 choices in the game already will change the content going forward, because that's what that statement means.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
" I'm not gonna bother you with meaningless choices "

Does that mean that all the 3 choices in the game already will change the content going forward, because that's what that statement means.
Those are preferences choices, as some players, myself included, don't want to know anything until the very end. But some may influence the story.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Fallen Eros I wanted to both thank you, and tell you how I enjoy the game. Really love the overall style and feel it has. Really can't wait for Hana's PoV. The teasing is amazing, but the outright sex is where it's at for me.

I did have a question for you. I noticed how with more recent releases the errors in general grammar and spelling have really ramped up. Are you interested in a proofreader? The errors present don't drastically impact the story you're telling, but they are pretty glaring. At least to me anyway.

Reactions: Caninenappe

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Fallen Eros I wanted to both thank you, and tell you how I enjoy the game. Really love the overall style and feel it has. Really can't wait for Hana's PoV. The teasing is amazing, but the outright sex is where it's at for me.

I did have a question for you. I noticed how with more recent releases the errors in general grammar and spelling have really ramped up. Are you interested in a proofreader? The errors present don't drastically impact the story you're telling, but they are pretty glaring. At least to me anyway.
I think to a point they are working on the future
not living paycheck to paycheck so to speak

most likely preparing for the big climax/hana POV, and the script didn't get as much proofreading
notice that V12.1 would normally be out by now, so i think they are proof reading it now
or maybe working on V13, its a single guy, he's got alot on his plate

I haven't picked up on 2 many issues but my grammar is also just..... awful
whos is why I USE TODAYS SPONSOR GRAMMERLY SHADOW VPN!

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
I think to a point they are working on the future
not living paycheck to paycheck so to speak

most likely preparing for the big climax/hana POV, and the script didn't get as much proofreading
notice that V12.1 would normally be out by now, so i think they are proof reading it now
or maybe working on V13, its a single guy, he's got alot on his plate

I haven't picked up on 2 many issues but my grammar is also just..... awful
whos is why I USE TODAYS SPONSOR GRAMMERLY SHADOW VPN!
I was more so kind of volunteering. The errors are honestly very sporadic. It's nothing absolutely jarring, but his ESL is definitely showing through.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I was more so kind of volunteering. The errors are honestly very sporadic. It's nothing absolutely jarring, but his ESL is definitely showing through.
.0 updates always have some spelling errors, and .1 updates fix most those errors.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018

here's the next piracy update, will need to run the BAT file, or manually copy the persistant file from the base directory
to the saves folder and appdata

I've had this since sunday, but i was waiting till someone else to leaked it publicly before I posted it
and this morning it was posted in another spot
stops this chat from becoming a big password request spamfest

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes