3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
i hope to get some clear marking for the darker path so i can avoid it
The choice will be obvious
If there will be a 2nd route, and because the previous savings don't work, the "skip to the new content" option will have to be divided in two branches/choices about the two routes
No, because each update will have only one route, so it will jump to that.

Also, you can right click the skip button to jump straight to the next choice

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
The choice will be obvious

No, because each update will have only one route, so it will jump to that.

Also, you can right click the skip button to jump straight to the next choice
Do the choices so far matter at all? IIRC there was one to peep on Hana and another choice to look through her phone.

Reactions: gilgamesh9

The Riddler

Aug 7, 2019
Do the choices so far matter at all? IIRC there was one to peep on Hana and another choice to look through her phone.
I am willing to bet those choices are just different results for those specific situations, but have no bigger impact on the story.
So you just load the game later and check what were the immediate results of the other choice.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I am willing to bet those choices are just different results for those specific situations, but have no bigger impact on the story.
So you just load the game later and check what were the immediate results of the other choice.
Yea most likely that's what it is.
At first I thought it was something like a trust variable that causes Hana to cheat for real once it is low enough but the dev stated above that the choice for the different routes will be made very clear later on, so the choices so far are probably insignificant.

Reactions: Aereon1104

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Yo, Fallen Eros, I saw the name of this game while browsing another thread and decided to check it out. Downloaded it, played it, came buckets. This is fucking amazing and so so so fucking hot. I ended up signing up to your Patreon as a result. Can't wait to play more and any future updates! Keep up the awesome work!

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Yo, Fallen Eros, I saw the name of this game while browsing another thread and decided to check it out. Downloaded it, played it, came buckets. This is fucking amazing and so so so fucking hot. I ended up signing up to your Patreon as a result. Can't wait to play more and any future updates! Keep up the awesome work!
I'm glad you like it! The next update is coming soon.

spaceofcl

Aug 19, 2021
As a pure Netorase fan we don't have a lot of content compares to ntr and this is the best
netorase game I ever played,read or watched, and it has a lot of potential to grow more amazing please no ntr or corruption
Bro, you mind share some of your favorite Netorase game here? I'm looking for those game also.

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Bro, you mind share some of your favorite Netorase game here? I'm looking for those game also.
All netorase games I played found theme here. There are not a lot of netorase without ntr
unfortunately, but here's my favorites :

- https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-wife-hana-v0-10-2-public-fallen-eros.106980/
- https://f95zone.to/threads/gal-kano...ibited-girlfriend-final-atelier-sakura.86315/
- https://f95zone.to/threads/gal-wife-anris-cuckolding-play-final-atelier-sakura.115701/
- https://f95zone.to/threads/gyaruzum...suru-ai-suru-tsuma-v1-0-atelier-sakura.56100/
- https://f95zone.to/threads/the-ruins-of-luxoria-final-mijiishi.48387/
- https://f95zone.to/threads/my-dear-wife-marikos-report-v1-1-atelier-sakura.87334/

These are my top favorites, probebly you've already played them.If you have anything similar were the couple do netorase but are in a loving relationship, games, manga, novel, I'm up for it.

Last edited:

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Next Public Release (v0.11): August 20, 21h00 PT

Means we will get the link tomorrow??
Sort of, the releases tend to be super late in the day, notice it says its at 21h pacific time so like 9pm on the west coast of america
if your on the east coast like new york, its midnight, so depending on your location, plan for the 21st unless your up super late

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Version: 0.11.2 Public

win/linux:

mac:

0.11 (6/8/22)

- 2 new CGs & variations of previous CGs. (20 CGs, 185 variations)
- 5.000 words added. (59.200 total)
- Feature: "Master" volume slider added.

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
The plan is to have one key choice that leads you to 2 different endings depending of what you want.
I know you mentioned at some point you are planning on a Hana POV? Or is that simply revealing the blurred images on the normal play through?

If you are planning on a Hana POV is it a separate route all together? Would this come before or after the "darker" route?

Because I'm curious to see the scenes the player doesn't see. Like the changing room, and all of the things Hana is getting up to at home with Yuma or what takes place when the MC is on his way home with the condoms/goes back to the car to get the condom.

johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
Hi, I played this game at the very beginning and then I waited a while for my policy to only replay an ero-game again when it is updated at least once in the following year.
Surprisingly, from what I've read on the forum, the game seems to be coming to an end. It is true?
I read that the ntr scenes do not appear and we will only be able to see them after finishing the game at least once like in some japanese games. Is this feature already available?

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Hi, I played this game at the very beginning and then I waited a while for my policy to only replay an ero-game again when it is updated at least once in the following year.
Surprisingly, from what I've read on the forum, the game seems to be coming to an end. It is true?
I read that the ntr scenes do not appear and we will only be able to see them after finishing the game at least once like in some japanese games. Is this feature already available?
No its not available yet and being now that there is 2 paths to take. It will be longer before we reach her pov. Most likely next year some time (at best).

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes