3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
I know you mentioned at some point you are planning on a Hana POV? Or is that simply revealing the blurred images on the normal play through?

If you are planning on a Hana POV is it a separate route all together? Would this come before or after the "darker" route?

Because I'm curious to see the scenes the player doesn't see. Like the changing room, and all of the things Hana is getting up to at home with Yuma or what takes place when the MC is on his way home with the condoms/goes back to the car to get the condom.
You get to see all the scenes from her POV, even the ones tatsuki didn't get to see completely

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
There are 2 routes planned ftm. Each of them with the corresponding Hana POV
I think the confusion is that some people are wondering if Hana's POV will cover the entire game from Hana's perspective to the point where it could even be a standalone story, or if Hana's POV will just cover the H-scenes and only really act as an expansion of the original story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gilgamesh9
Aug 18, 2022
Aye dev quit recycling the same images in the game it reduces the quality of the play. If you need to take more time to release it with new images so be it but it was def a bit irritating seeing the same images over and over again for each scene.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Aye dev quit recycling the same images in the game it reduces the quality of the play. If you need to take more time to release it with new images so be it but it was def a bit irritating seeing the same images over and over again for each scene.
What are you talking about? the 2 CGs are brand new. And all eroges have variations. As for now, my game has surpassed the CG count of some japanese studio titles like Atelier Sakura.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
I think the confusion is that some people are wondering if Hana's POV will cover the entire game from Hana's perspective to the point where it could even be a standalone story, or if Hana's POV will just cover the H-scenes and only really act as an expansion of the original story.
That's a good question. I don't plan to retell the same story, but I want to add some 'story' as per what happened with the daily life with Yuma. I'll decide when the time comes.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
That's a good question. I don't plan to retell the same story, but I want to add some 'story' as per what happened with the daily life with Yuma. I'll decide when the time comes.
i'm getting interested to the game now that i've known there will be female protagonist POV, will it be a real fem POV or it will be written in third-person narrative? cause the last option completely destroy my immersion

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Is there shota? think of adding the tag. Any others?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes