3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Gonna be that guy.

The biggest problem with this game is that it's tagged as NTR when it's actually straight up Netorase. It really takes all the tension out of the moments where the MC gets nervous about something because the wife ALWAYS remains faithful. I think I gave up on the story when the Dev posted here saying that there will be no cheating in this game.

No cheating in a game tagged as NTR....:confused:

That's fine if a faithful wife is what you're looking for, but it's not NTR and shouldn't be tagged as such.

Okay. I'm done being that guy. As you were.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
All the security and alterations are only in the patreon version. The public version is basically normal Renpy 8, which is the main and recommended version by the Renpy dev. As for why it doesn't start, the usual culprits are antivirus, firewalls and drivers.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Gonna be that guy.

The biggest problem with this game is that it's tagged as NTR when it's actually straight up Netorase. It really takes all the tension out of the moments where the MC gets nervous about something because the wife ALWAYS remains faithful. I think I gave up on the story when the Dev posted here saying that there will be no cheating in this game.

No cheating in a game tagged as NTR....:confused:

That's fine if a faithful wife is what you're looking for, but it's not NTR and shouldn't be tagged as such.

Okay. I'm done being that guy. As you were.
Of course I'm talking about the main faithful route. As for the other, it's still to be revealed. And yes, it's netorase, as it's stated in the first line of the description. The tagging for F95 is: swinging = netorase & swinging; cheating = netorare & netori; NTR = all of the above and even 'sex with others'. It's misleading but that's gonna change according to the mods. Hopefully we'll have: netorare (LI cheats), netorase (LI lending), netori (someone else's LI cheats with the MC), swinging, and sex with others (Non-LI).

Last edited:

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Or, considering the dev is credited in the renpy 8 announcement, they just helped work on this version and want to use the product of their labour? Could be either
My contributions were very small compared for all the great work Pytom did. But yes, I was following Renpy 8 development since it started almost on a daily basis, and I tested my game each step along its way. BTW, the security R8 provides against hacking is zero, I'll say it's even more exposed than R7 because the engine code is not compiled anymore. Also, the previous versions you were playing since the beggining was R7 modified with all the new changes of R8, so technically, the previous versions were the ones with the modded engine.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Of course I'm talking about the main faithful route. As for the other, it's still to be revealed. And yes, it's netorase, as it's stated in the first line of the description. The tagging for F95 is: swinging = netorase & swinging; cheating = netorare & netori; NTR = all of the above and even 'sex with others'. It's misleading but that's gonna change according to the mods. Hopefully we'll have: netorare (LI cheats), netorase (LI lending), netori (someone else's LI cheats with you), swinging, and sex with others (Non-LI).
I've been saying since I first started coming to this site that they needed a tag update. This should eliminate a lot of drama in a lot of the games. Not to say other drama won't crop up, as some people just want the drama. :)

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
All the security and alterations are only in the patreon version.
Sorry, but bullshit.
The public version uses still a custom header for the rpa file (which requires alterations of the python code), you still overwrite screen _console and you still disallow modding by overwriting any file in your game folder with 0 byte files...

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Sorry, but bullshit.
The public version uses still a custom header for the rpa file (which requires alterations of the python code), you still overwrite screen _console and you still disallow modding by overwriting any file in your game folder with 0 byte files...
Those are not engine mods, those are things on my game. The headers which are engine mods... those I forgot to change back lol, but don't alter any player experience, because the headers could be any random words.

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
kinda a mix of responses to a few things I've seen mentioned

NTR is kinda a bad shortform because it applies to many different variations of someone with someone other then their partner
F95 having general NTR tag and then tags for specific types maybe better, kinda like NTR + Cheating/Swinging
generally reading the descriptions gives you a rough idea.

As a dev its kind of their right to put whatever protections they see fit
if you don't agree with it, become a $5 patreon and give them feedback that you wanna mess with it.
you can still likely get it around when the $10 patreons do, but your feedback as a paying customer will hold more weight.
and maybe if their patreons push for a darker side of things like maybe hana doing things behind his back
it could be added in during her POV later, a lot of stuff was left vague, so there's a lot of wiggle room for them to include that content
depends if the dev wants to or not.

i assume this is kind of a passion project, i wouldn't mind some darker paths, Swing and a miss was enjoyable, but also dark
maybe its time for some wholesome NTR, now with slightly less degeneracy
if they wanna stay with consensual lending, then power to them, however I do feel like hana's view might show she pushed some boundaries

honestly the newest version of renpy might also be helpful, if it adds new features, this game or the next could benefit from them being one of the few devs that actually understands the thing, could also be why a lot of tools don't work yet, but they will in time.

the only nitpick I've had thus far, was the beach scene (worded to avoid specifics as best as possible)
it could of dripped down her hands, and reinforce the fact that he did in fact finish
you always see exaggerated levels of cum when its in view, doubt her hand could of hidden all of it
still wouldn't know where its dripping from, so still a mystery, but it would be an nice touch
and I'd assume easy to retrofit, but I've never worked with renpy.

Last edited:

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
All the points you said, are just for the increase of the game's security at the expense of its quality.
Notice most dev (99% of them) does not even glance at renpy 8 (yet)? Because they knew better.
So yeah, I stand corrected.
Quality is the same. And it's even better long term because I'm working on features that uses Python 3. Out of thousands that tried almost no one had issues running it. And for them, there's the free web version, or the android version.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes