3.70 star(s) 38 Votes
Dec 23, 2019
I enjoyed what's there so far, light and fun netorase with enjoyable writing and illustrations. People either write with some level of poetry or think they're writing the Silmarillion. I'm interested to see the more suspicious path the game seems to tease at as long as it keeps its overall light aesthetic. Good work, you deserve the support. Take it steady and knock it out of the park with the final version.

Reactions: Vlrnt

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
I do really like the story so far. I just wish that there were more explicit sex scenes. The not knowing etc is nice, but I'd also really love to see the side where we do know. Luckily Fallen has said that would be a thing eventually. On a more personal note, I do also hope that when that happens we see some variance in things. I'm honestly kind of surprised it escalated as far as it did so quickly. Normally you see a smaller kind of progression. This went straight from oral to sex to raw sex real fast. Hoping to see on the Hana side more things Hana tried first, like paizuri, teasing, etc. Hell, sometimes there's even anal as a starter because "it doesn't count". That goes both ways though and could even be used as a "first before the lover".

KANT KANT 69

Oct 4, 2022
Can I play in joiplay in android? I have this question. (Sorry my english, I'm still learning)

Last edited:

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Hana's past: Learn about Hana's college days, her past boyfriends, shenanigans and how she met Tatsuki. This will be told from the oblivious young Tatsuki POV (we already got a glimpse of his backstory) and then we shift to Hana to resolve the mystery and learn what Tatsuki (probably?) would never know.

Yuma's friend: Told from Yuma's POV. A friend from college met Hana when she visited Yuma's apartment to check on him. He falls for Hana (who wouldn't) and upon noticing Yuma slept with a married woman, he tries his luck. How will Hana and Tatsuki respond? How will Yuma feel about someone else being with the woman who trained him? NTR tone: Netorare/jealousy?

Yuma's parents: His father and mother (long time friends) comes to visit to check on Yuma and have a little drinking party. How would Hana and Tatsuki deal with their dirty little secret? What could happen if the couples lose their inhibition? This is told from Tatsuki POV. Could this lead to netorase, netorare or swinging? Find out.

Exhibitionist club: Tatsuki learns about a place where a strip contest is held. Hana notices he is curious about it and they go to check it out. Would Hana participate? How far would she go? Will something awake inside of her? POV: Tatsuki and/or Hana. Focused on exhibitionism.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
Hana's past: Learn about Hana's college days, her past boyfriends, shenanigans and how she met Tatsuki. This will be told from the oblivious young Tatsuki POV (we already got a glimpse of his backstory) and then we shift to Hana to resolve the mystery and learn what Tatsuki (probably?) would never know.

Yuma's friend: Told from Yuma's POV. A friend from college met Hana when she visited Yuma's apartment to check on him. He falls for Hana (who wouldn't) and upon noticing Yuma slept with a married woman, he tries his luck. How will Hana and Tatsuki respond? How will Yuma feel about someone else being with the woman who trained him? NTR tone: Netorare/jealousy?

Yuma's parents: His father and mother (long time friends) comes to visit to check on Yuma and have a little drinking party. How would Hana and Tatsuki deal with their dirty little secret? What could happen if the couples lose their inhibition? This is told from Tatsuki POV. Could this lead to netorase, netorare or swinging? Find out.

Exhibitionist club: Tatsuki learns about a place where a strip contest is held. Hana notices he is curious about it and they go to check it out. Would Hana participate? How far would she go? Will something awake inside of her? POV: Tatsuki and/or Hana. Focused on exhibitionism.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Holy cheetos,endgame is already that near?felt like it was still,dunno,3 or 4 major events yet for us to reach it...unless you're picking this pool to begin planning the history for those way ahead....

Reactions: rgnar62

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Hey Fallen Eros. Not sure if you saw above, but are you interested in an English proofreader? I noticed a seemingly increasing number of errors recently. They're mostly minor grammatical or spelling errors, but they are there nonetheless. Just offering because I really like the story, and the errors are to me at least rather distracting.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Hey Fallen Eros. Not sure if you saw above, but are you interested in an English proofreader? I noticed a seemingly increasing number of errors recently. They're mostly minor grammatical or spelling errors, but they are there nonetheless. Just offering because I really like the story, and the errors are to me at least rather distracting.
Hi, thanks. You can press the 'e' key open an editor. Then send me the file found on the renedit folder

Last edited:

HBAD136

Apr 12, 2021
Hey, guys just sharing my thoughts on what-ifs for the future plot:

Suppose there is pregnancy content in the future for the plot. I think it would be best if the babies were fraternal twins with one from her Husband and the other from Yuma. This is possible in real life with Superfecundation.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Hi, thanks. You can press shift+E to open an editor. Then send me the file found on the renedit folder
Just going to ask to be sure. Is that an option on the public version(s)? I was trying to correct this line as an example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"I she" >"Is she"
and Shift+E seems to do nothing. Shift+A/G/V do have different effects that I didn't know about so that's neat. Using the Public 13.5 version to clarify.

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
@Fallen Eros

Thanks for making this interesting game.

Just a suggestion, why not release the public version with no drm. I mean I understand that the patreon releases should have drm. I sometime like to edit the interface and font size to match my style.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Not gonna lie,the possiblity of Yuma's parents and all the swing possibilities involved along with all the tease that Hana already does with just Yuma and Tatsuki looks cool,the other options look cool too(Yuma's friend for example),the other options possibities are cool too,Yuma's friend,and Hana past,although Hana seems like the kind of girl that is well resolved with everything in her life,and while this could be interesting to see what kind of sheenanigans she ventured in her early years,it would mean next to nothing unless Tatsuki actually happens to catch a glimpse of her adventures(and even so,she would probably use it for tease Tatsuki a little more)

Reactions: Fallen Eros

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
@Fallen Eros

Thanks for making this interesting game.

Just a suggestion, why not release the public version with no drm. I mean I understand that the patreon releases should have drm. I sometime like to edit the interface and font size to match my style.
The public version have no DRM/no password. I don't know if I forgot to remove something. You can make a rpyc file with all the overides you want. Like gui.whatever_font_size or config.something = True

Reactions: Pokony63

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Just going to ask to be sure. Is that an option on the public version(s)? I was trying to correct this line as an example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"I she" >"Is she"
and Shift+E seems to do nothing. Shift+A/G/V do have different effects that I didn't know about so that's neat. Using the Public 13.5 version to clarify.
I'll try to fix it

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes