3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Version: 0.14.1 Public

I updated to the latest public version which includes new content, no need of crack or password and the mac version.
Just when I think Tatsuki couldn't possibly become more of a cuck... Gawd! LOL
They both (all three actually) seem to be getting what they want out of it, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: m4pII

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Btw on route 2 all the hcg's are not loaded.
public 0.14.1

Started from the beginning to make sure. Only the skip to new content (Ver 0.14.1) and route 1 has CG.

Reactions: EdoHo

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Hey again Fallen Eros. I sent you a DM on Twitter about the proofreading. I'll also ask here though if it's easier for you to respond. I'd ask on Discord, but you only allow DMs from friends, and I refuse to link my phone to Discord for various reasons. I hope this works instead.
Started going through the game from the start to get everything, and was wondering how thorough you wanted me to be. I definitely mean no offense, and I do hope you don't take any from this. There are however are a lot of minor phrasing issues here and there. They don't really impact legibility, but they do definitely sound "odd" for a native English speaker. I also don't intend to "Put words in your mouth." so to speak. I was specifically asking if you would like suggestions for such errors, or to just fix the most egregious spelling and or grammar errors. One would obviously be a lot more work involved for both of us, and I'm not too keen on wasting either of our time. Let me know what you think. Having worked professionally as a proofreader I might be going way overboard. Occupational hazard. lol.

Last edited:

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Route 2? What rock have I been under.
Don't suppose you know which option leads to the second route?
Top option is route 1 and bottom option is route 2. So far anyways.
You can check your route status on the save screen info if you save after a choice.
Also, currently its just some minor differences, but with Version 0.15 onwards, will be the start of a branched path if I'm not mistaken.

Reactions: Phenomamd

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Well, 0.14 was so.... disappointing. First, the option to go back home early was not available, then when the mc approached that bathroom door I thought the dev will make it up to us but it was skillfully ruined. See you in 5 or 6 updates, I am emotionally exhausted.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Hey again Fallen Eros. I sent you a DM on Twitter about the proofreading. I'll also ask here though if it's easier for you to respond. I'd ask on Discord, but you only allow DMs from friends, and I refuse to link my phone to Discord for various reasons. I hope this works instead.
Started going through the game from the start to get everything, and was wondering how thorough you wanted me to be. I definitely mean no offense, and I do hope you don't take any from this. There are however are a lot of minor phrasing issues here and there. They don't really impact legibility, but they do definitely sound "odd" for a native English speaker. I also don't intend to "Put words in your mouth." so to speak. I was specifically asking if you would like suggestions for such errors, or to just fix the most egregious spelling and or grammar errors. One would obviously be a lot more work involved for both of us, and I'm not too keen on wasting either of our time. Let me know what you think. Having worked professionally as a proofreader I might be going way overboard. Occupational hazard. lol.
Hi. Send me what you think it's best. I'll see what fits.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes