3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
oh.. and her past she didn't want to talk about too? tbh idk how much the developer is leaning towards the 'real life cuckold' type of writing so I assumed that the description saying it was going to be light hearted was 100%... but if it's intentional.. im hyped!!! my favorite ntr stories are the most caring turn out to be the most betrayal <3 !! it just hurts so good
I think Hana is true to her husband, in her unique way. She is giving him what he clearly wants - but is afraid to admit. At least on the path I have been on.

Reactions: Aereon1104

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I think spyderarachnid is confidently wrong in this one. Hana is definitely omitting some information, but I think it is more likely she's playing things up rather than down. Curious what those "several hints" in the dialogue are supposed to be, and how many of them aren't just Hana's deliberate teasing or Tatsuki's own internal paranoid thoughts.

Regarding the lingerie photos, notice Hana only said she didn't have anything else to send at the time, she carefully worded things in a way that was both ambiguous and technically not a lie. Now why didn't she send the nude photo? I can think of 2 scenarios that keep it in line with the "wholesome" vibe of the game:

1) She's saving it to send in the future, she's not keeping it hidden forever she just wanted to save it for better use in a future teasing opportunity, probably for a play when she actually wears the lingerie while having sex with Yuma (would be funny if she gets suspicious of Tatsuki's lessened reaction to the second pic in the event he had already seen it before by snooping through her phone).

2) She lied about Yuma taking the pictures. Notice she wasn't the one who first said Yuma took the pictures, Tatsuki assumed it and then she went along saying "oh yeah he had to take the picture with his eyes closed that's why the picture looks so bad", what if the picture is bad because she took it by herself while keeping the phone propped up against some other object? She took both the one with her panties on and with her panties off, decided the one with the panties off was a little too much for the play of saying Yuma took them and so decided to only send the one where she kept her panties on.

The game's writing is cool because different people can see different things depending on what they are looking for, but dev has already confirmed this is a wholesome netorase game. I find it extremely unlikely that the game will ever confirm Hana was looking forward to "cheating" on Tatsuki this whole time and just playing him for a fool, much more likely is that Hana's pov will let the player "peep behind the curtain" and see how she went about putting this whole show for him. At most maybe the 2 different routes could be treated as "alternate realities", in the sense that the wholesome route could confirm all optimist and trusting thoughts, while the "darker" route could confirm all negative and suspicious thoughts (the game's universe is retroactively defined by the player's decisions).

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
The game's writing is cool because different people can see different things depending on what they are looking for, but dev has already confirmed this is a wholesome netorase game. I find it extremely unlikely that the game will ever confirm Hana was looking forward to "cheating" on Tatsuki this whole time and just playing him for a fool, much more likely is that Hana's pov will let the player "peep behind the curtain" and see how she went about putting this whole show for him. At most maybe the 2 different routes could be treated as "alternate realities", in the sense that the wholesome route could confirm all optimist and trusting thoughts, while the "darker" route could confirm all negative and suspicious thoughts (the game's universe is retroactively defined by the player's decisions).
Well, when I said this a while back:

Gonna be that guy.

The biggest problem with this game is that it's tagged as NTR when it's actually straight up Netorase. It really takes all the tension out of the moments where the MC gets nervous about something because the wife ALWAYS remains faithful. I think I gave up on the story when the Dev posted here saying that there will be no cheating in this game.

No cheating in a game tagged as NTR....:confused:

That's fine if a faithful wife is what you're looking for, but it's not NTR and shouldn't be tagged as such.

Okay. I'm done being that guy. As you were.

The dev said this in response:

Of course I'm talking about the main faithful route. As for the other, it's still to be revealed.
You could be right and the other route will end up being just another kind of wholesome, but there is a possibility...

Reactions: zadtier396

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Well - I am perfectly fine with the game "only" being a netorase game. For me it's just fun to see how Hana plays with Tatsuki, and he is hit by uncertainty. Let's be fair - He's exactly getting what he is (deep down) wishing for. In that expect Hana is doing a perfect job. I like that kind of things. It is also present in some way of another in VN's like: Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma, Hoka no Onna no Ko to H o Shiteiru Ore o Mite Koufun Suru Kanojo, and so on.

Honestly - I like VN's that only have netorase. There are already tons, and tons, and tons, and tons of VN's that go straight to the Netorare stuff (that I don't like), so that a netorase only VN actually feels very refreshing. Let others enjoy the thousands of Netorare VN's here on this website, and let me enjoy this rare welreaking blossom...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Well - I am perfectly fine with the game "only" being a netorase game. For me it's just fun to see how Hana plays with Tatsuki, and he is hit by uncertainty. Let's be fair - He's exactly getting what he is (deep down) wishing for. In that expect Hana is doing a perfect job. I like that kind of things. It is also present in some way of another in VN's like: Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma, Hoka no Onna no Ko to H o Shiteiru Ore o Mite Koufun Suru Kanojo, and so on.

Honestly - I like VN's that only have netorase. There are already tons, and tons, and tons, and tons of VN's that go straight to the Netorare stuff (that I don't like), so that a netorase only VN actually feels very refreshing. Let others enjoy the thousands of Netorare VN's here on this website, and let me enjoy this rare welreaking blossom...
I think Fallen Eros' main intention (based on comments and current game) has always been to give us his netorase version, which is why he has been nailing it so far.
I think the other route will be just to provide for those who wanted that. Just my opinion.

Reactions: MeMonky

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Just a guess. The other route could be Hana doing the stuff allowed by Tatsuki, but just behind his back so he doesn't feel bad. Like using condom (even if fking in secret) till he said they can go raw. Trying out new things within the rules but not showing him. This may take the game close to NTR but I think it becomes pure ntr only when she does everything against his will, humiliates him and like that. Otherwise the game will be netorase.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Dunno why people are so concerned about routes right now,all that we got for now is the vannilla netori,there still some way to go until this story progress enough for anyone here can think about the netorare,since we still need to get Hana pov to guess when it can happen.
As for those who think she didnt meant for Tatsuki to find those photos,notice that everytime he found her cellphone it was almost like he was meant to,and the paste she made to put the photos was named as the fattest bait possible for Tatsuki,since he gets hooked on the sensation of being left behind...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
When is the v15 public update?
Just wait a little more until the guy who cracks it post it,or you can just wait,Fallen Eros post the free version somewhere between the first and the second week after launching the paid one

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Just be aware for the love of god,that the free one AINT A NEW UPDATE,its just a version free and a little more polished than the paid one

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes