3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Reficul

Jul 4, 2017
What is the chance of Yuma's ass getting some exercise, by MC or Hana?
Honestly don't have high hopes, but maybe some optional content is at least imaginable.
Put Yuma in the middle of a MMF sandwich, and we're good to go.

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
Honestly don't have high hopes, but maybe some optional content is at least imaginable.
Wait a bit. He won't train but he will look different than he did in the beginning

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Fallen said the VN will be lighthearted. But idk whether 3some or 4some are considered lighthearted or hardcore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Reficul

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I like how this guy is milking down the money out of supporters by releasing 7 mins playtime with reading slowly and stuff each 2-3 weeks. This guys is a genius !
#Respect
What is your definition of 'milking'? And how do you think it applies here?

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
Tbh and to be fair, the amount of content released every 2 3 weeks isn't worth the amount demanded on Patreon. The fact you have to pay for the CGs as well, that's like too much. Dude be taking free stuff and making them available only through monthly payment. That's a bit too much imo. I do agree these devs need to make a living but still, this is getting a little bit out of hand. What's next ? you have to pay 5 cent for every render ? idk, super awkward, I am not even paying for the game and felt like this. I thought about doing not gonna lie but for ~7 mins playtime ? just gonna sub in World of warcraft or idk what other game. Just throwing my 2 cents here cause I needed to get that out of my system

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Tbh and to be fair, the amount of content released every 2 3 weeks isn't worth the amount demanded on Patreon. The fact you have to pay for the CGs as well, that's like too much. Dude be taking free stuff and making them available only through monthly payment. That's a bit too much imo. I do agree these devs need to make a living but still, this is getting a little bit out of hand. What's next ? you have to pay 5 cent for every render ? idk, super awkward, I am not even paying for the game and felt like this. I thought about doing not gonna lie but for ~7 mins playtime ? just gonna sub in World of warcraft or idk what other game. Just throwing my 2 cents here cause I needed to get that out of my system
The fact that people do support him financially shows that what he is doing works. As someone who looks forward to the free updates, I appreciate those that do support him. FYI - I don't mind waiting a week or two for the free update.

Last edited:

goldenone

May 18, 2022
this is pprobably one of my favroite h games i forgot the title for the longest time there wasnt even NTR sex in the game last time i played cant wait for the next update

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes