3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
I can't speak for everyone but the way the game is going and the content is fine for me. Tatsuki is indeed non-assertive and average guy, it says in the description. A typical workaholic Japanese. Yes he's is kinda confused, which is a part of his character(people don't want him to be an alpha and decide everything). Hana is assertive and lively, and now in control, which is what the game is about.

About the connection between them, it has been well established a few times, I don't want to watch them going on dates and doing normal stuff that all couples do. And the doubts MC have over the events is a part of teasing game and for different endings in future.
I do wish he made at least 4 CG per release, but it's upto him.

For some, money won't be an issue, so let them pay. In future when there are more patrons he may reduce the payment.

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Version: 0.15.2 Public

I updated to the latest public version which includes new content, no need of crack or password and the mac version.

win/linux:

mac:

Changelog:

- 2 new CGs (#26 & #27) with variations
- Total CGs: 27, 220+ variations
- 5.900 words added. (78.350 total)
- Feature: Using the "g" key now shows/hides the CG gallery buttons so you can see the whole image.
- Feature: 'Clear Progress' button, clears the galleries.
- Fix: Loading old saves now warns you about possible bugs.

new version 0.16.png

Monster000

Feb 21, 2019
Android
Version: 0.15.2 Public

I updated to the latest public version which includes new content, no need of crack or password and the mac version.

win/linux:

Mega

mac:

Mega

Changelog:

- 2 new CGs (#26 & #27) with variations
- Total CGs: 27, 220+ variations
- 5.900 words added. (78.350 total)
- Feature: Using the "g" key now shows/hides the CG gallery buttons so you can see the whole image.
- Feature: 'Clear Progress' button, clears the galleries.
- Fix: Loading old saves now warns you about possible bugs.

View attachment 2165887
pls.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Liked the update but to be fair I'm biased for the wholesome content, so I definitely don't mind the updates being focused on that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Btw public release info is incorrect the gallery is still not a thing for the public don't know why you say it is... But anyway damn was getting good then went backwards so we can still actively not get much from MC pov lol.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Btw public release info is incorrect the gallery is still not a thing for the public don't know why you say it is... But anyway damn was getting good then went backwards so we can still actively not get much from MC pov lol.
I assume Hana will now slowly reveal all the things MC (and us) didn't actually get to see before. If that is what Fallen Eros is doing, I think it is a great way of doing it. Hana is now letting the MC (and us) see what she has been doing all this time. As opposed to just revealing everything that happened in the past.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I assume Hana will now slowly reveal all the things MC (and us) didn't actually get to see before. If that is what Fallen Eros is doing, I think it is a great way of doing it. Hana is now letting the MC (and us) see what she has been doing all this time. As opposed to just revealing everything that happened in the past.
That's true in one sense but also a way to prolong content from the viewers. Which most wont say anything about because us here are getting it for free (which i understand), but ive been around to long now and honestly this site and most devs have turned me into a pessimistic person sadly to say lol :cry:

Reactions: Nerro and nozu

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's true in one sense but also a way to prolong content from the viewers which most wont say anything about because us here are getting it for free (which i understand) but ive been around to long now and honestly this site and most devs have turned me into a pessimistic person sadly to say lol :cry:
Up until now, I think it has all been about the tease. Some might call it 'foreplay'. I see it as a good choice, especially for those who like the buildup. :)

Reactions: gilgamesh9

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Indecent Wife Hana 0-16.1-patreon Win/Linux
Uncracked patreon version:

Password(will probably change soon, use the attached crack if it doesn't work anymore):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pre-Cracked:

To install the crack extract IWH_0161_crack_v2.zip to the Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.16.1-patreon-pc (or Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.16.1-patreon-cracked-pc) folder and overwrite the game and renpy folders.

Edit: Missed one security mechanism, updated the crack!
Edit2: Had to update the crack again, this time no code should be loaded from the devs server anymore!

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Did the creator ever say how long he plans its gonna take to finish this?

Im sick and tired of how so many creators are stringing their supporters along for years with no real planned release date. Meanwhile, they claim they are working on the game full-time when that is obviously not the case at the snail pace progress is going. I only think about supporting creators that has a reasonbly stated ETA now.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes