3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
-1st the game is inspired by old Japanese VN's specifically very much like games (Visually and Engine) So having more text than CGs is pretty normal. Not to mention old Japanese VNs have a typically long Common Route before ANY choice is given.

-Chronological? Oh you mean actually seeing the "act." Well, it's a mystery NTRS. You only see it in the end like so many other mystery NTRS (ex. NTRS games) Sure I would like to see it too, but as it is... the development cycle would be even longer if the Dev implemented both views out of the gate.

-This I agree, It's strange to put a 'paywall' on the gallery. At the very least unlock the gallery in the public releases for the CG's we've seen. Any extras that are Patreon exclusive is fine to be blocked in public releases (ex. Wallpapers/extra scenes/Patreon exclusive content)
Thank your for the reply, long detailed explanations and being civil and respectful about all of it. I don't really sure what the reaction of the fans when I post my experience playing this game, and yeah I am not familiar with Complet, Atelier Sakura or mystery NTRS in general. I played blind as a fox and I am not aware of the mystery NTRS aspect of the game (it was not mentioned anywhere and even if it was, I wouldn't know what it means anyway). I guess only fans of this genre will immediately pick it up but for clueless players like me will be dumbfounded all the way.

-I don't agree with your assessment that only Self-inserts would like the game. I NEVER self-insert myself to any of the adult games I've ever played and I do enjoy this VN. I treat it as I am reading a Novel. I'm sure there are others out there that do it as well AS self-inserting themselves. That would be more of a fair assessment IMO. MC questioning himself is THE point of this VN, It's a mystery NTRS. Is she just satisfying his Kink or is it something more? Is she lying? Playing around that concept is the main selling point of this VN over others. Again that's your opinion and you do you.
I think get the idea behind it, that MC is questioning himself about all the situations (roughly). It is just less appealing to me because of the usage of first person pronouns in the narrations as if the game is telling me I am the MC that is doing or thinking about stuff, whereas I am only a 'viewer' into Tatsuki's slice of life. Personally, I would like if it had been in the third person pronouns but I guess that would break immersion (which is another aspect that are important to most players but I don't really care :ROFLMAO:)

-In case you didn't know since you've only just found this VN, each update gets about 2 to 3 CGs per update. You'll get even less content per-update if the dev implemented the Wife's POV as well. And the 'hidden' aspect is the Point of this VN until the reveal so to speak.

-The start of the branching path is at V15. As you said, choices before that are all just variations but after V15 you get multiple paths. V16 introduces 2 more paths. Two on Route 1 and one in Route 2 so far. Since you've only played V15 and as to not spoil you, "go home" is one such branch not implemented in V15 but IS in V16. You can find V16 leaked if you read past page btw.
Okay, good to know that, thanks. I will probably wait a little bit longer or probably just wait until the reveal then (since I am much more interested in Hana perspectives than the MC although I know now that is not the game intention or real premise). Considering that the game has not even reach the Katsuo 'arc' then I guess it will be a long way to go:HideThePain:

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Thank your for the reply, long detailed explanations and being civil and respectful about all of it. I don't really sure what the reaction of the fans when I post my experience playing this game, and yeah I am not familiar with Complet, Atelier Sakura or mystery NTRS in general. I played blind as a fox and I am not aware of the mystery NTRS aspect of the game (it was not mentioned anywhere and even if it was, I wouldn't know what it means anyway). I guess only fans of this genre will immediately pick it up but for clueless players like me will be dumbfounded all the way.

I think get the idea behind it, that MC is questioning himself about all the situations (roughly). It is just less appealing to me because of the usage of first person pronouns in the narrations as if the game is telling me I am the MC that is doing or thinking about stuff, whereas I am only a 'viewer' into Tatsuki's slice of life. Personally, I would like if it had been in the third person pronouns but I guess that would break immersion (which is another aspect that are important to most players but I don't really care :ROFLMAO:)

Okay, good to know that, thanks. I will probably wait a little bit longer or probably just wait until the reveal then (since I am much more interested in Hana perspectives than the MC although I know now that is not the game intention or real premise). Considering that the game has not even reach the Katsuo 'arc' then I guess it will be a long way to go:HideThePain:
No worries.

Yep it's marketed as light NTR but plays more like Mystery NTRS (Netorase)
Me personally I'm here for Yuma and Hana's interactions. It's VERY rare to have a sharing/NTRS or even pure NTR VN/game where the MC's wife bangs a younger guy. I'd probably stop playing if I had no choice to avoid the other guys. Currently it seems avoidable but we shall see. Too many games fall for the typical stereotype villains that steal the MC's girl. Be it Western or Japanese with their own Stereotypes.

Also, If you prefer less of a mystery and also showing the POV of the other side may I suggest "A couple's duet" unless of course you've played it. It's another good (IMO) sharing/cuckold VN. It has choices for what route you can go for : NTR/NTRS/Sharing/Cuckold/Vanilla? Although I don't remember if you can change the name for the MC. It's also 3D CGs. Updates on it are slow however

I'm interested in Hana's POV too, gotta give props to the way the Dev wrote/draw the scenes. Making it possible to go multiple ways :
A)She's was following the rules of sharing
B)She was lying all along
C)She was teasing but got too into it

That's good writing IMO, being ambiguous enough that you have leeway in the narrative for the player since in the end it's still a choice driven game.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
No worries.

Yep it's marketed as light NTR but plays more like Mystery NTRS (Netorase)
Me personally I'm here for Yuma and Hana's interactions. It's VERY rare to have a sharing/NTRS or even pure NTR VN/game where the MC's wife bangs a younger guy. I'd probably stop playing if I had no choice to avoid the other guys. Currently it seems avoidable but we shall see. Too many games fall for the typical stereotype villains that steal the MC's girl. Be it Western or Japanese with their own Stereotypes.

Also, If you prefer less of a mystery and also showing the POV of the other side may I suggest "A couple's duet" unless of course you've played it. It's another good (IMO) sharing/cuckold VN. It has choices for what route you can go for : NTR/NTRS/Sharing/Cuckold/Vanilla? Although I don't remember if you can change the name for the MC. It's also 3D CGs. Updates on it are slow however

I'm interested in Hana's POV too, gotta give props to the way the Dev wrote/draw the scenes. Making it possible to go multiple ways :
A)She's was following the rules of sharing
B)She was lying all along
C)She was teasing but got too into it

That's good writing IMO, being ambiguous enough that you have leeway in the narrative for the player since in the end it's still a choice driven game.
True to that, the writing (generally) especially of Hana is really good (If not great) and she is really interesting character.

A Couple's Duet is already on my watch list but have not played it yet. Thanks for the suggestion and reminder.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
True to that, the writing (generally) especially of Hana is really good (If not great) and she is really interesting character.

A Couple's Duet is already on my watch list but have not played it yet. Thanks for the suggestion and reminder.

One of the reason why I think this game is great. The writing compliments the narrative. Most other VN/Game makes it very obvious what's going on. In a sea of 1 dimensional corruption NTR/NTRs games it's a breath of fresh air.

Typically route 1 (Top choice option) is seen as MC following the "play" set by Hana while route 2 (bottom choice option) is MC trying to go against the rules and peek into the "play" So you'd pick top choice or bottom choice it will show different scenes but then it will continue back to common route that is UNTIL V15 introduced a branch in the bottom choice diverging from common route. It was added in V15 or was it V14? but only clickable in V16

Yeah, the Dev said originally there are 2 Main routes. As the game is still in development, it might change though who knows. So tentatively there are 2 endings being planned. Maybe it will have variants? Time will tell I guess.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
wasn't there a crack file for saves? where we could just skip the game and reach to a specific scene?
I dont want to go through all of them and the reason Im asking for that save file or crack is that I deleted the game completely.
If you toggle on 'unseen text' in preferences, you can quickly skip from the start. Probably takes less than a minute.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Can only say that i hate my country value on dollar exchange,the last updates were nice enough for me to think about getting to fund it again on patreon,but as sad as it is,christmas is coming and i need the money,hope Fallen continues the good work,it may be sad that the progress is slow,but at least its showing nice enough to be worth the wait.
P.S: still waiting for the Big Yuma make its return so i can read the differences on the reaction of Tatsuki,but i'm sure it will be back when the time is right

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
wasn't there a crack file for saves? where we could just skip the game and reach to a specific scene?
I dont want to go through all of them and the reason Im asking for that save file or crack is that I deleted the game completely.
That method to crack the game doesn't really work anymore...
With my crack the console is active and you can jump to specific scenes.
Just press Shift+O after starting a new game and enter jump <scenename>. Instead of <scenename> use one from this list (can't of course say what was the last version you played...):

Edit: Here is an example: jump snr_112_witnessing

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Will the different route go on till the end or how will it affect the game. I'm saving both route now.
How will it work if I'm playing both routes? How will I get the different endings?

Joc

Sep 2, 2017
Sorry, I'm new to the game. I have downloaded part 15.1 public and I keep seeing blurred images. How do I fix it? Thank you

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry, I'm new to the game. I have downloaded part 15.1 public and I keep seeing blurred images. How do I fix it? Thank you
Go to config and disable blurred images

--edit--

This is to REMOVE it btw. To see what it is however is impossible

Last edited:

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
You just won't see an image at all if you do that.
Well it's the MC's imagination in a small box. Either way those small images can't be seen currently. Most likely will be used in the Wife's POV. I guess if OP meant fixing that then no it's not possible. Anyway I've edited my post to rectify that.

Reactions: SecomeconQueso

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Dude, that's brilliantly hawt:love::eek: Even if it is only fan arts and your imagination, but if those 6 images are in the game and they represented what Tatsuki himself imagined while he was masturbating ferociously to, it would had made the game a lot better. The game can have plenty of lewds (ala dream sex scenes) while maintaining the mystery. Player can see the imaginations of Tatsuki even if was not reality, not the actual Hana's perspective. At least good enough for me, but yeah not everyone will like it.

Hot damn.. Do you make any other Indecent Wife Hana fan arts or 'comics'? Cheers.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: clowns234

Aeripeary

Jun 23, 2017
Dude, that's brilliantly hawt:love::eek: Even if it is only fan arts and your imagination, but if those 6 images are in the game and they represented what Tatsuki himself imagined while he was masturbating ferociously to, it would had made the game a lot better. The game can have plenty of lewds (ala dream sex scenes) while maintaining the mystery. Player can see the imaginations of Tatsuki even if was not reality, not the actual Hana's perspective. At least good enough for me, but yeah not everyone will like it.

Hot damn.. Do you make any other Indecent Wife Hana fan arts or 'comics'? Cheers.
Enjoy! These are the results of a collaboration between me and another user on the IWH Discord. 1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Enjoy! These are the results of a collaboration between me and another user on the IWH Discord. View attachment 2175348 View attachment 2175349 View attachment 2175350 View attachment 2175351
Wohooo.. Thank you very much! Perhaps I should hop onto Discord train as well but considering this site forums already taken a lot of my time, I am not sure I can afford to lose more time than I already had:ROFLMAO: but yeah good to know about the IWH Discord too, will definitely consider it. Cheers.

Reactions: Aereon1104

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Can you tell me what kind of story this is?
"Couple sets boundaries and has fun" or "it all starts with fun, but then the wife turns into a whore and fucks everything that moves, and the husband turns into a miserable cuckold"?

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes