3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
Can you tell me what kind of story this is?
"Couple sets boundaries and has fun" or "it all starts with fun, but then the wife turns into a whore and fucks everything that moves, and the husband turns into a miserable cuckold"?
1st kind, and not only that, but I can say this is the best game I've ever played if this is what you're after.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
"Couple sets boundaries and has fun" or "it all starts with fun, but then the wife turns into a whore and fucks everything that moves, and the husband turns into a miserable cuckold"?
You can read a 'review' I posted on the previous page (or page before that) and the back and forth discussion about it if you want to know more (in great detail). Mind you that I play this game blind as a bat and I am not a fan of NTR, NTRS, NTRI, mystery NTRS and the likes.

But a short version is lighthearted old-school Japanese VN style netorase (wife sharing).

Edit: The overview summarizes it pretty well IMO, describing the game without going into details or spoils the beans.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
No cheating and gangbangs, the wife loves the husband and will not be corrupted by a dick. BUT she's a merciless tease and you'll ask yourself if what she's saying actually happened or if she's witholding or adding information a lot.

Reactions: Aereon1104

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
No cheating and gangbangs, the wife loves the husband and will not be corrupted by a dick. BUT she's a merciless tease and you'll ask yourself if what she's saying actually happened or if she's witholding or adding information a lot.
Hana gets to train herself up a nice boy toy all while teasing the hell out of her husband, giving him what he didn't even know he wanted until she gives it to him.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I've tried installing the crack files in every folder and every way into the game and always get rejected at the Extras for needing a Patreon Patch. Unless I'm missing some critical, it doesn't appear to be working.
The crack is for the actual games content, not for the extras...

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Key word WAS supposed to be a light-hearted netorase game. It is slowly becoming something darker or could kinda already be we will find out when we finally see the wife's pov.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
IMO it's kind of already happening. How far in it are you I don't want to spoil anything?
That's the point of her being a tease. You're supposed to expect there's more hapening like Tatsuki does, but in reality there's nothing.

What do you think is already happening?

Misutero

May 9, 2017
I am a doctor of cuckonomics - just ask your wife if you don't believe me - so here's a translation of the post above:

We mad cuz we're losing our cash-grabbing scheme, as we got cucked by F95 guys. However, because we are professional cucks and our dicks are non-existent, we decided to password-protect our game and come here to bitch about it, so we can keep getting cucked. Give us your money!
Hey, I'm just kidding! I like the game, the little bits I can play every now and then.

Nov 23, 2020
That's the point of her being a tease. You're supposed to expect there's more hapening like Tatsuki does, but in reality there's nothing.

What do you think is already happening?

I mean there is more happening though, we just havent seen the side of hana. The creator explicitly said that we are seeing tatsuki POV and will see hana's POV later.

I already dropped this ages ago, because NTR is pretty dark enough already

Last edited:

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
any difference between 16 and 16.1?

and i mean, some dialogue or something, because i know it wont be CGs, but these "mid-patch" versions oftentimes contain some extra dialogue

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I mean there is more happening though, we just havent seen the side of hana. The creater explicitly said that we are seeing tatsuki POV and will see hana's POV later.

I already dropped this ages ago, because NTR is pretty dark enough already
I feel like you are into netorase (maybe the happy netorase)

there were few netorase that still ongoing but yeah some of em going to the dark path.
I think thhis netorase is fine because the wife is not pure and she had her experience.
It will be dark if the wife is pure and the husband throw her wife to a bad guy even he known the guy

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes