3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Yuma is pushy, still he's under control. He is just horny that's why he is impatient and I believe Hana can control him whenever she wants to.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Hana is just "claiming" Yuma was being demanding about it in the thermal scene. Yuma was about to say something about it before Hana continue stroking him. I took it as Hana teasing the MC IMO. She doesn't let Yuma say anything fully.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Being demanding over being without consent is NOT the same. Hana still has final say on giving in to Yuma's (supposedly) sexual demands. Hana is just teasing the MC that Yuma is not so submissive and harmless as the MC perceive he is. It's part of the NTR play. There's no proof other than what Hana claims.

Mar 10, 2020
:unsure:I have not played v0.16.1 yet, but it seems to me (solely based on what you wrote) that the game is implying there is Yuma dominant and Hana submissive route here? Or worse, without consent basically mean sexual harassment, which can leads to be considered as attempted r*pe? I did not noticed any of that (as of v0.15.2 Public) since Hana pov is almost completely hidden from the MC (and the player).
I didn't mean it like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I didn't mean it like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, good to know. I was just wondering if the latest game release provides a counter-argument by revealing a little bit more on Hana's pov. However, it is just extended dialogues in that hot spring scene, which don't change Hana's or Yuma's character but rather an elaborate teasing by Hana.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
NEW HERE

IS THERE A WAY TO UNLOCK CG AND GALLERY OTHER THAN PATREON PATCH

IF IT IS THE ONLY WAY
CAN ANYONE SHARE IT PLZ

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just catching up with this, I like how it adds in the fetish slowly instead of jumping into it like other games do. Also gives some build up and rationale as to why the husband likes this. Nicely written.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Just the same as "Big Yuma" option,Fallen Eros said it would probably be avaible for sprites first cuz he find it troublesome for now to put them together with the CG's that are already on the game,i'm going to wait anyway,not like i could do anything besides rooting for him to have a artistic epiphany and conclude most of his text in just one tackle without burning out(yup,i know its hard,but on my case its on character design).
Where do you activate big yuma, and does it change text too, like reactions, Hana's actions, and enjoyment, etc.? If so, I hope it will show that in every CG at some point too, because if it's purely a visual change, it's pretty boring and a waste of development time.

Last edited:

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
If there is going to be a Hana's POV, I might just skip the husband POV if at all possible since it feels like it'll end up with netorare (rather than just netorase) in the end and just play through Hana's POV. I can only consume netorare if either a) I have not sympathized with the guy or b) I hate the guy (mostly for parody of animes).

Reactions: Aereon1104

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If there is going to be a Hana's POV, I might just skip the husband POV if at all possible since it feels like it'll end up with netorare (rather than just netorase) in the end and just play through Hana's POV. I can only consume netorare if either a) I have not sympathized with the guy or b) I hate the guy (mostly for parody of animes).
I think the Dev has made it clear that, at least on the main path, it will not end up netorare.

Reactions: Aereon1104

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i so would have stopped texting and calling to see what she would do and if she did nothing i would have stayed put and work then file foe divorce and kick them both out
Most husbands, myself included, would not allow this kind of behavior, but this is a guy who not only allows it, but also learns that he likes it - which is a large part of why she is doing it.
I understand this game would not appeal to players who immerse themselves to the point of 'becoming' the MC. I'm just not one of those.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes