3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Indecent Wife Hana 0-16.1-patreon Win/Linux
Uncracked patreon version:

Password(will probably change soon, use the attached crack if it doesn't work anymore):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pre-Cracked:

To install the crack extract IWH_0161_crack_v2.zip to the Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.16.1-patreon-pc (or Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.16.1-patreon-cracked-pc) folder and overwrite the game and renpy folders.

Edit: Missed one security mechanism, updated the crack!
Edit2: Had to update the crack again, this time no code should be loaded from the devs server anymore!
Damn, it even unlocked the gallery. Thanks, man.

disgusting game first NTR for me. never again...
See you soon.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
disgusting game first NTR for me. never again...
What were you expecting with a name that included 'Indecent Wife'?
BTW, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just curious as to what you thought this was going to be about.

Last edited:
Reactions: diddlydadoo

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
will there be a dominant hana route
What dominant Hana route specifically? Anyway, only the developer can answer that (if he wishes to spill the beans on his own game that is). In general, Hana is already a dominant character. She is very confident and assertive in every situations, at least that is my perception and interpretation of her personification that it (but yeah I might be mistaken as I am not very familiar with the game genre). Cheers.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What dominant Hana route specifically? Anyway, only the developer can answer that (if he wishes to spill the beans on his own game that is). In general, Hana is already a dominant character. She is very confident and assertive in every situations, at least that is my perception and interpretation of her personification that it (but yeah I might be mistaken as I am not very familiar with the game genre). Cheers.
Yea, Hana is in complete control of both the guys, just in different ways.

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
is there a changalog for the new update?
V0.16
Changelog
  • 3 new CGs with variations:
  • 2 CGs continuing the camping story, 1 CG continuing the "Go Home" option.
  • Expanded the "Thermal Waters" scene script. I suggest to play from there.
  • Total CGs: 30, 230+ variations
  • 5.800 words added. (84.150 total)

Reactions: Aereon1104

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
Ayo, somebody answer this.
A, 0.*.1 is usually just a day one bug fix. A 0.*.2 is public release with more bug fix and maybe some minor fix/update

The 0.16.1 is a Patreon VIP and Mega fan release and was the only one leaked here.
It is the only release. There is no 0.16 except probably in VIP? Not sure

In short no difference because there's no 0.16 essentially.

Reactions: AkshayK

acridax

Jun 13, 2022
What were you expecting with a name that included 'Indecent Wife'?
BTW, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just curious as to what you thought this was going to be about.
Hello. First of all, I'm not English
So excuse me if I have trouble expressing myself.

I had never heard of Netorare and was just curious.
I wouldn't judge anyone who likes these kinds of games.

I just shared my feelings about Indecent Wife.

have a nice day . :)

Reactions: clowns234
May 19, 2018
Hope we get onsen content soon and maybe more with the old man at the beach who likes to watch or similar characters. the university kid storyline seems to be playing itself out.

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Ok
A, 0.*.1 is usually just a day one bug fix. A 0.*.2 is public release with more bug fix and maybe some minor fix/update

The 0.16.1 is a Patreon VIP and Mega fan release and was the only one leaked here.
It is the only release. There is no 0.16 except probably in VIP? Not sure

In short no difference because there's no 0.16 essentially.
Okayyy

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Yeah exhibitionism is cool and all but if there's nothing else happening other than that (like the camping part/fishing) it is not exciting.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Although in the recent addition of dialogue to the handjob scene in the thermal waters, Hana revealed Yuma pushes himself to her a quite a few times anywhere in the house without her agreeing.
:unsure:I have not played v0.16.1 yet, but it seems to me (solely based on what you wrote) that the game is implying there is Yuma dominant and Hana submissive route here? Or worse, without consent basically mean sexual harassment, which can leads to be considered as attempted r*pe? I did not noticed any of that (as of v0.15.2 Public) since Hana pov is almost completely hidden from the MC (and the player).

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes