3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
My concern is for Tatsuki (the husband) and his lack of sex with Hana. I cannot remember the last time he's had any form of sex with Hana. I was hoping she would ask him to sit next to her in the stream while she was jerking off Yuta and jerk off Tatsuki. Instead, he just gets to watch and jerk off. Then Hana goes to Yuta's tent that night to get fucked and Tatsuki again only gets to watch, with no offer from Hana, either before going to Yuta's tent or after, to be intimate. Finally, Hana tells Tatsuki that he gets to watch Yuta and her fuck, but with no touching, and no sense that Tatsuki will be getting anything other than jerking himself off.

IMO Tatsuki should at least be getting a handy from Hana every now and then instead of having to satisfy himself as he's being continuosly teased.

As an aside, I think the upcoming scene with Yuta and Hana will resolve the creampie issue. Either Hana will ask Tatsuki if it is OK for Yuta to cum inside her (and I'm sure Tatsuki will allow it) or Yuta and Hana will complete their fucking with Yuta cumming inside her without Tatsuki's permission. If that happens, it would seem to confirm that the two crossed that line earlier without Hana telling Tatsuki.

In either scenario, I can't wait for the next patreon release!

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
My concern is for Tatsuki (the husband) and his lack of sex with Hana. I cannot remember the last time he's had any form of sex with Hana. I was hoping she would ask him to sit next to her in the stream while she was jerking off Yuta and jerk off Tatsuki. Instead, he just gets to watch and jerk off. Then Hana goes to Yuta's tent that night to get fucked and Tatsuki again only gets to watch, with no offer from Hana, either before going to Yuta's tent or after, to be intimate. Finally, Hana tells Tatsuki that he gets to watch Yuta and her fuck, but with no touching, and no sense that Tatsuki will be getting anything other than jerking himself off.

IMO Tatsuki should at least be getting a handy from Hana every now and then instead of having to satisfy himself as he's being continuosly teased.
Yeah, it's starting to feel like Tatsuki is the outsider "watching" a couple's love life, I wonder why Hana isn't having sex with him anymore, hope it gets adressed in the game soon.

Mar 10, 2020
The beach scene Tatsuki believes Hana was just rubbing her pussy against Yuma's dick but no penetration (don't really remember if she confirms that afterwards, but I understand being suspicious of her).
Afair, he wanted to ask badly but decided to let Hana explain what just happened but she never did and it made him suspicious. I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly though.

The camp scene she closed the tent on Tatsuki before they came, no reason why she couldn't have pulled out just before the end again.
She could've pulled out, true, but even though she closed the tent, we still saw their shadow and Hana didn't lift herself up and pull Yuma's dick out. Instead, it's still the same cg before we peeked inside. Ofc if the dev did that, the mystery part would be gone but since they're fucking sideways, shouldn't we have seen Yuma's dick out of Hana through the shadows if they indeed pulled out?

Reactions: manscout

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
She could've pulled out, true, but even though she closed the tent, we still saw their shadow and Hana didn't lift herself up and pull Yuma's dick out. Instead, it's still the same cg before we peeked inside. Ofc if the dev did that, the mystery part would be gone but since they're fucking sideways, shouldn't we have seen Yuma's dick out of Hana through the shadows if they indeed pulled out?
I think it is fair to write this one off as just a limitation of the art assets, but she could have lifted herself up just enough for Yuma's cock to slip out, then sat back down on top of it and grinded on it as he finished on his own stomach. Considering we can only see shadows and how thick Hana's thighs are, that would probably completely hide Yuma's dick.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I think the Dev has been making it ambiguous for a reason. I assume it will be that she has been deceiving him on one path and just teasing on the other.
Either way, he will accept it.
Well lol, what else can a beta cuck do but sit back and watch. Which unfortunately we haven't even got to do much of.

• Angry
Reactions: Telamon1233

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Dev: *openly talks about how this is first and foremost a light-hearted netorase game where a couple lovingly and consensually revives the flame of their wedding by exploring their unusual kink together*

NTR fans: hehe idiots in denial can't see Hana is a damn scheming witch and Tatsuki is a dumbass cuck for trusting her she's gonna fucking destroy him lol

I mean damn, people out here really wanting to WILL this game into being something that it isn't. I mean I'm not cocky enough to speak with any kind of absolutes, but unless this was the prank/social experiment of the year with the dev willingly lying to his audience to hit them with the real surprise NTR gutpunch, then I think it is safe to trust the dev that Hana is a mischievous but caring and loving wife, even if the tease of the game is always making you think there is more to it or that now you finally caught her "true nature".

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
People will always talk about what they want but the dev himself intended or not has already changed it for better or worse. There are some great Japanese VN's that show you what real actual light-hearted netorase is. OH btw in those you actually get to see instead of being cuck of watching which is the whole point.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
People will always talk about what they want but the dev himself intended or not has already changed it for better or worse. There are some great Japanese VN's that show you what real actual light-hearted netorase is. OH btw in those you actually get to see instead of being cuck of watching which is the whole point.
please share some titles with us

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
please share some titles with us
There is an NTR list of games on a forum made for it. That's where i found them on here, Please bang my wife Marina's cuckolding is one also but they go deeper too.
Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma
[Atelier Sakura] wtf how do i fix my font lol. :KEK:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
There is an NTR list of games on a forum made for it. That's where i found them on here, Please bang my wife Marina's cuckolding is one also but they go deeper too.
Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma
[Atelier Sakura] wtf how do i fix my font lol. :KEK:
thank you, reading the comments on that game I found this:
1669603630837.png
The people cant stomach light-hearted content xD

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The one thing i will say i love about this dev and Hangover Cat Productions is they do and hopefully will continue to do. They make it to where they fucked multiple times instead of just once. In other games they only fuck once per scene which I'm sorry no woman is gonna leave there man for someone that can only fuck them once regardless of how good. :KEK:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
thank you, reading the comments on that game I found this:
View attachment 2198882
The people cant stomach light-hearted content xD
Unfortunately i love the darker ones myself but i would also want an non cuck MC for once (not referring to sharing and stuff).
My was upcoming favorite was Home prisoner which got abandoned early because of Putin's bitch ass. It had the making of a great one which gets you in the feels and would have multiple different routes and even an alpha route through time. Most don't really give me those goosebumps like that one did.

Reactions: Toushiro
Mar 10, 2020
I think it is fair to write this one off as just a limitation of the art assets, but she could have lifted herself up just enough for Yuma's cock to slip out, then sat back down on top of it and grinded on it as he finished on his own stomach. Considering we can only see shadows and how thick Hana's thighs are, that would probably completely hide Yuma's dick.
That's how I imagine the dev will play it off as well in Hana's pov.

Dev: *openly talks about how this is first and foremost a light-hearted netorase game where a couple lovingly and consensually revives the flame of their wedding by exploring their unusual kink together*
I'm aware. It's just that to me, I still consider Hana secretly letting Yuma cum inside lighthearted because at least in my imagination, it's not in the context of her cheating but her figuring out that Tatsuki would "like" that once she reveals that's what they've been doing. But that's just me self-inserting as Tatsuki. I'm just thinking it could be possible because the kitchen sex photo happened first before Tatsuki told Hana that they can have sex without his consent anywhere in the house.

EDIT: Oh and about the beach sex, Hana did explain. She read Tatsuki's mind that he's dying to know if Yuma creampied inside her to which she said she's not ready yet. But she did tease Tatsuki and said that she knows he wants it deep inside (no pun intended) and Tatsuki admitted he can't deny. So here's hoping she did let Yuma in the later plays without his consent!

Last edited:

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks to author Fallen Eros for an interesting story, with an unusual plot in the genre NTR. In my opinion, Hana is manipulating her weak-willed cuckold husband to fulfill her personal desire. Hana simply inspired Tatsuki that it was his idea to bring Yuma into their bed, but this is what Hana really wanted, and she planned all of Yuma's "training" in advance, gradually in this way "legalizing" her sexual relationship with Yuma in front of her husband Tatsuki. View attachment 2196525
in that seen alone i would have tossed that kid out naked

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes