3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
someone got the patreon pasword the cracked file doesnt work at all
It does work, you have to delete all the pre-existing files of the game first though, except for the saves, if you do that, and do a clean download, it will work without any errors.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I download the pc version to play on Joiplay, because I have android. However, I can't play, the game doesn't even run
There is no Android port available for free to the public, you have to be a subscriber to get one, at least that is what I read from the comments posted on this thread. The dev planned to release it to the public much later perhaps when the game itself is completed.

Don't even bother complaining to me since I am only the messenger (which I should not even had to be in the first place if you had taken then time to search first before posting). Cheers.

Reactions: Lolzeirinho

Kurogami32

Feb 25, 2022
" "

what's this mean? the game is different with patreon version or just probihited posting this patreon?

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
You guys turning off the wifi before starting the game? It'll work.

If you didn't, delete it and extract again and switch off the wifi and it'll work.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
" "

what's this mean? the game is different with patreon version or just probihited posting this patreon?
Just means that the dev dont like it if ppl share the content from his patreon. But he is still here, in this thread and answer Questions.

And if you like his Work and got some money to spare, support him.

tranjonny

Sep 10, 2019
This was working the other day, now after i click to continue when the menu should pop up I'm getting a rollback error. "Steam_games is not define"

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Version: 0.16.5 Public

I updated to the latest public version which includes new content, no need of crack or password and the mac version.

new version 0.16.png

win/linux:

mac:

Changelog:

- 5 new CGs with variations:
-- 2 CGs continuing the camping story, 1 CG continuing the "Go Home" option.
-- 2 CGs of the new DLC.
- Total CGs:
-- Main Story: 30, 230+ variations
-- DLC: 4
- 5.800 words added. (84.150 total):
- Expanded the "Thermal Waters" scene script. I suggest to play from there.
- New DLC storyline.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes