3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Version: 0.16.5 Public

I updated to the latest public version which includes new content, no need of crack or password and the mac version.

View attachment 2227696

win/linux:

Mega

mac:

Mega

Changelog:

- 5 new CGs with variations:
-- 2 CGs continuing the camping story, 1 CG continuing the "Go Home" option.
-- 2 CGs of the new DLC.
- Total CGs:
-- Main Story: 30, 230+ variations
-- DLC: 4
- 5.800 words added. (84.150 total):
- Expanded the "Thermal Waters" scene script. I suggest to play from there.
- New DLC storyline.
Quick question before i download this again.

Are there still scenes Censoring going on or can you actually see something by now?

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
In the OP it says this is version 0.16.5 Patreon version but all the links say the download is the 0.16.5 Public version. Have the links just not been updated yet?

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Quick question before i download this again.

Are there still scenes Censoring going on or can you actually see something by now?
?
If you mean the Blurred Images, these are for the Hana Pov i think.. And yes they´re still blurred...^^

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
In the OP it says this is version 0.16.5 Patreon version but all the links say the download is the 0.16.5 Public version. Have the links just not been updated yet?
I guess thats a Typo.

Because 0.17 is the Patreon Version now.

16.5 Public is just the Stuff from the Old Patreon Version + DLC Announcement.

Edit: Sorry for the Doublepost.

Reactions: Claudio83

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Inusen (sp?) does something similar too except CGs are removed from one version and only included in another like sex scenes with the milf are only in patreon while the public or free one the scene is not there or it's a different one with no action or something like that.

I was waiting to try this game until the PoV of Hana was around but sad to see people talking about this paywall stuff.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Does anyone know how to change the architecture of exe files to run games at all ? And is it possible to do it at all ?

sam111

Sep 20, 2018
Indecent Wife Hana 0-16.1-patreon Win/Linux
Uncracked patreon version:

Password(will probably change soon, use the attached crack if it doesn't work anymore):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pre-Cracked:

To install the crack extract IWH_0161_crack_v2.zip to the Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.16.1-patreon-pc (or Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.16.1-patreon-cracked-pc) folder and overwrite the game and renpy folders.

Edit: Missed one security mechanism, updated the crack!
Edit2: Had to update the crack again, this time no code should be loaded from the devs server anymore!
Can you update this please

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Anyone knows whats new with that DLC?
At the End of the Version it should pop up whats about.

But the short Summary is:
"Tatsuki finds out that Hana did a modeling Gig when she was young.

Well we know Tatsuki, so Hana decides to do a Photoshoot with the same photographer as a gift for his birthday
So he is thrilled but afraid by what might be the Content of those Photos..
How far will she go and what are the intetions of the Photographer"

Dev is gonna upload a "proper" demo of this DLC when he reaches a certain Number on the Steam Wishlist.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes