3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I agree that having the conclusion come soon after the climax is a bit anti-climactic. That is one thing that I don't enjoy much about Atelier Sakura games; they always begin the ending sequence right after the climactic scene. The story's climax should have some time to settle in before the ending sequence, and it doesn't necessarily have to be much time, just some time to digest the situation and see the world after the peak of emotions. But knowing that he still has to add Hana's POV and has extra content planned on top of that, I wouldn't judge him for making the ending a bit brief.

For the scenes, the escalation should already top off at the climax, so there wouldn't be actions that escalate beyond that. There are other things you could think about for a scene than just the acts directly, such as the location, the situation, the decisions, etc. In the beach scene, for example, the tension here isn't only about the "condomless sex" but also the fact that they're out in the open, and a stranger is watching them, which let's them handle the situation in a fun way. He is very good at making scenes, so I don't doubt he would think of something fun.
So this game DEV is trying to imitate Atelier Sakura ? if that is the case, I like him already :love:

Reactions: getradey

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope that there is a route where Yuma develops into a confident and domineering bull and Hana is sexually and emotionally stolen. Meanwhile hubby is denied sexually and there is nothing left for him but to watch and clean up :devilish:
Riko will comfort him in that case, she has to play a significant rolde at some point after all.

Reactions: Aereon1104

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
Thanks to author Fallen Eros for an interesting story, with an unusual plot in the genre NTR. In my opinion, Hana is manipulating her weak-willed cuckold husband to fulfill her personal desire. Hana simply inspired Tatsuki that it was his idea to bring Yuma into their bed, but this is what Hana really wanted, and she planned all of Yuma's "training" in advance, gradually in this way "legalizing" her sexual relationship with Yuma in front of her husband Tatsuki. View attachment 2196525
what scene is that? idk
if I skipped a ver but played 16.5 but it seems this 16.1. I got the river, tent, and up close scenes. howd u guys get the pissed off hana scene...? unless this is ver 0.17??

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
what scene is that? idk
if I skipped a ver but played 16.5 but it seems this 16.1. I got the river, tent, and up close scenes. howd u guys get the pissed off hana scene...? unless this is ver 0.17??
I played the 16.5 public version and later in the game you have a choice.
If you pick to go home you get the scene with Hana being mildly displeased and the game ends abruptly.

Last edited:

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Thanks to author Fallen Eros for an interesting story, with an unusual plot in the genre NTR. In my opinion, Hana is manipulating her weak-willed cuckold husband to fulfill her personal desire. Hana simply inspired Tatsuki that it was his idea to bring Yuma into their bed, but this is what Hana really wanted, and she planned all of Yuma's "training" in advance, gradually in this way "legalizing" her sexual relationship with Yuma in front of her husband Tatsuki.

id say that's a very accurate description
sometimes you just stumble on them doing stuff
she didn't plan on you viewing alot of it

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I guess they would celebrate the adoption together in the marriage bed with Yuma creampying Hana for Tatsuki.
Maybe impregnating his new mom and making his own sibling during the mating.
This idea sounds very naughty to me.
That's so hot :love:. The fact that the "bull" in this game is a shy boy instead of usual "ugly rapist bastard" cliche already makes this game stand out as one of the best. The plot can go into so many possibilities from there... I think that the dev has gold in his hands, let's hope that he makes the best use of the scenario he created.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
That's so hot :love:. The fact that the "bull" in this game is a shy boy instead of usual "ugly rapist bastard" cliche already makes this game stand out as one of the best. The plot can go into so many possibilities from there... I think that the dev has gold in his hands, let's hope that he makes the best use of the scenario he created.
I agree, the story could continue in many interesting directions or split into different sub-paths. (if the dev wanted to)
The game is so good that the dev already has gotten a copycat in "Devoted Wife"

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Shota-kun is cute and all, but am looking forward to Hana with other guys, I want to see her reaction with a real big dick or multiple
for that kind of content there is metric tons of games out there. Yuma, Hana and the way they act is what makes this stand out. The only weak link is the husband

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
for that kind of content there is metric tons of games out there. Yuma, Hana and the way they act is what makes this stand out. The only weak link is the husband
I definitely agree on the weak link being the husband. The way this game is going, it looks like there will be different routes hopefully

Reactions: Aereon1104

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I definitely agree on the weak link being the husband. The way this game is going, it looks like there will be different routes hopefully
I wouldn't say that the husband is the weak link, but he is the necessary link to play a netorase game.
Sadly he is potrayed a bit to wimpy in my opinion.
Why can't any developer create a non wimpy, but a confident husband who could compete with the bull and beat him sexually if he wanted to, but prefers to share his wife instead.
I'm against stereotypes, so I'm glad that the game uses a shy inexperienced boy as lover/bull.
I prefer it this way, so the affair seems more innocent and looks like harmless play.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes