3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yea if he was an confident husband he could teach the boy a few things to surprise the wife with and give her even more pleasure (something i don't think i've seen in any other game). But i will say it cant be almost over that just barely got to the first sharing scene and hasn't really gone that far honestly. Gonna be a lot more work to do when the female pov happens. And also i have to agree with some others about the other guy that keeps popping up, it cant be almost over when we haven't seen anything of him yet. Why put him in if he's not gonna take part at some point. Maybe do stuff to the wife in their house right in front of the husband or right behind his back (like them in the kitchen a few feet from the husband).
That would turn this pure and very, very rare Netorase VN into another Netorare VN. That last type there are thousands and thousands around, but as said, a pure Netorase game is a rare gem. I know there are people here that desperately try to drag this VN into a generic Netorare VN, and to them I would like to say: "Come on guys - There are already hundreds of VN's that suit your needs. Please let this VN keep it's uniqueness for those that are not into Netorare. That not that hard isn't it?"
And let's be fair - The author has made the statement that the game would not derail into Netorare territory, and would keep it's unique Netorase story line. That other guy can be a part of the story. Maybe to add some tension, maybe something else. Hoever - I like to believe the author will not betray us and turn the VN into another super generic Netorare VN and destroy anything that made this VN special...

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Two reasons this game will never go full NTR:

1) The inamorato is neither tanned nor big-dicked
2) The dev would lose most of his supporters and thus, their money

However, making this game NTR at the eleventh hour would ironically be the ultimate NTR-like betrayal to their fans, storyline and characters; thus, the possibility of the long con cannot be ignored (I'm ignoring it).

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

However, making this game NTR at the eleventh hour would ironically be the ultimate NTR-like betrayal to their fans, storyline and characters; thus, the possibility of the long con cannot be ignored (I'm ignoring it).
Yea, I often think in the end, the player will be the one most betrayed, which on some level, I would respect.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020

How deep into actual NTR territory is it so far?

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
How deep into actual NTR territory is it so far?
Interesting question.
The game is about teasing and sharing.
When Tatsuki decides to go home instead of staying, I guess this could be the start of a soft ntr route.
If Tatsuki wouldn't awake during the camping trip, then Hana would have cheated on him.
Tatsuki was only able to see the end of their mating.
Hana and Yuma are able to have sex around the house, because they got the permission from Tatsuki, but they were on a brief vacation in public.
The husband never saw the genitals up close during the mating so far, so this game is a very soft netorase game imo.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
That would turn this pure and very, very rare Netorase VN into another Netorare VN. That last type there are thousands and thousands around, but as said, a pure Netorase game is a rare gem. I know there are people here that desperately try to drag this VN into a generic Netorare VN, and to them I would like to say: "Come on guys - There are already hundreds of VN's that suit your needs. Please let this VN keep it's uniqueness for those that are not into Netorare. That not that hard isn't it?"
And let's be fair - The author has made the statement that the game would not derail into Netorare territory, and would keep it's unique Netorase story line. That other guy can be a part of the story. Maybe to add some tension, maybe something else. Hoever - I like to believe the author will not betray us and turn the VN into another super generic Netorare VN and destroy anything that made this VN special...
I can agree im just going by what i see and interpret myself. You aren't lying they are rare but if i being truthful. The best NTR games of any type are all made in japan. But for me there aren't many netorare gems either imo. Maybe a handful at most but most ntr (heavy) games especially the higher quality one tend to get abandoned or just tease the good stuff and give other routes priority because of the Harem army that hits every ntr game page to cry about the game being ntr and needs to be their way blah blah blah. And dont get me wrong sadly seen it from the some ntr fans as well. Sorry for the rant at the end.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Yea if he was an confident husband he could teach the boy a few things to surprise the wife with and give her even more pleasure (something i don't think i've seen in any other game). But i will say it cant be almost over that just barely got to the first sharing scene and hasn't really gone that far honestly. Gonna be a lot more work to do when the female pov happens. And also i have to agree with some others about the other guy that keeps popping up, it cant be almost over when we haven't seen anything of him yet. Why put him in if he's not gonna take part at some point. Maybe do stuff to the wife in their house right in front of the husband or right behind his back (like them in the kitchen a few feet from the husband).
Maybe we will find out in her POV that she's already seeing the other guy? The kid was just a distraction to ease MC into being ok with 'sharing'?

Reactions: gilgamesh9

Shopopo

May 24, 2018
For everyone speculating, here's Fallen Eros talking about planned routes. I'm sure plans have changed since then, and maybe more recent plans are either listed on the Patreon or in the Discord. For example, I wonder if the "Hana's past" route has become the gravure stand alone on Steam, or if those will be different things. No matter which direction it goes, the one thing I don't think will happen is Hana "losing to the dick." She's not going to have sex so good it rewrites her brain and causes her to leave and/or stop caring about her husband, like a lot of standard NTR. While she's obviously enjoying herself, a large part of the enjoyment seems to stem from Tatsuki enjoying it too.

Hana's past: Learn about Hana's college days, her past boyfriends, shenanigans and how she met Tatsuki. This will be told from the oblivious young Tatsuki POV (we already got a glimpse of his backstory) and then we shift to Hana to resolve the mystery and learn what Tatsuki (probably?) would never know.

Yuma's friend: Told from Yuma's POV. A friend from college met Hana when she visited Yuma's apartment to check on him. He falls for Hana (who wouldn't) and upon noticing Yuma slept with a married woman, he tries his luck. How will Hana and Tatsuki respond? How will Yuma feel about someone else being with the woman who trained him? NTR tone: Netorare/jealousy?

Yuma's parents: His father and mother (long time friends) comes to visit to check on Yuma and have a little drinking party. How would Hana and Tatsuki deal with their dirty little secret? What could happen if the couples lose their inhibition? This is told from Tatsuki POV. Could this lead to netorase, netorare or swinging? Find out.

Exhibitionist club: Tatsuki learns about a place where a strip contest is held. Hana notices he is curious about it and they go to check it out. Would Hana participate? How far would she go? Will something awake inside of her? POV: Tatsuki and/or Hana. Focused on exhibitionism.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
If her point of view ends up like that it will only further prove my point about the dev and the game. :KEK:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
she just hore, there's early dialogue when she was on phone with husband laying in bed thinking back in old days, sounds to me pretty a slut and its proven with DLC she was model, there's models move in success in certain way if you get my drift
She only modeled for a single shoot though, it's not like she was an actual model.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes