3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I wouldn't say that the husband is the weak link, but he is the necessary link to play a netorase game.
Sadly he is potrayed a bit to wimpy in my opinion.
Why can't any developer create a non wimpy, but a confident husband who could compete with the bull and beat him sexually if he wanted to, but prefers to share his wife instead.
I'm against stereotypes, so I'm glad that the game uses a shy inexperienced boy as lover/bull.
I prefer it this way, so the affair seems more innocent and looks like harmless play.
You are so right, a confident and sexually capable husband who share his wife to this shy inexperienced boy would do wonders for this game

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Yea if he was an confident husband he could teach the boy a few things to surprise the wife with and give her even more pleasure (something i don't think i've seen in any other game). But i will say it cant be almost over that just barely got to the first sharing scene and hasn't really gone that far honestly. Gonna be a lot more work to do when the female pov happens. And also i have to agree with some others about the other guy that keeps popping up, it cant be almost over when we haven't seen anything of him yet. Why put him in if he's not gonna take part at some point. Maybe do stuff to the wife in their house right in front of the husband or right behind his back (like them in the kitchen a few feet from the husband).

Reactions: Aereon1104

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
You are so right, a confident and sexually capable husband who share his wife to this shy inexperienced boy would do wonders for this game
The story would be better with a confident MC, but I'm glad that the "bull" is not the stereoptype smug black guy with an exaggerated big cock.
Hana and her teasing is great, so the dev got many parts right from the beginning and only needs to tweak a bit. (MC)

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
To be honest I disagree. A confident MC would ruin the story. The main thrill of game lies precisely on the fact that you don't know if Hana is only teasing the MC because she knows MC enjoys it, or if there is a real possibility that Hana is falling for Yuma. Having your wife stolen by a shy kid is what creates the unique tension of the game. If MC was some sort of wifesharing Chad then the whole dynamic falls apart.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
It does not need to fall apart, the MC could be a less wimpy but a little more confident in the play with his wife.
All wife sharers don't need to be portrayed as useless losers or perverted idiots.
It's an one dimensional cliché that needs to be changed in those games.

Edit: I'm still waiting for a sharing/cuckold game with a realisitc portray of the Husband his Wife and the Backdoor Man.

Last edited:

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
It does not need to fall apart, the MC could be a less wimpy but a little more confident in the play with his wife.
All wife sharers don't need to be portrayed as useless losers or perverted idiots.
It's an one dimensional cliché that needs to be changed in those games.
For a story to work you need something to create conflict and drama. Considering the basic premise of this game a confident MC leaves no room for either of these to appear. For the MC point of view having a confident MC the whole "I am losing my wife?" aspect disappears as he has nothing to fear. For the Hana point of view there is also no way to create drama as if somehow she ended up being blackmailed or raped like in so many NTRs the MC would stand up to her and confront the abuser. A confident MC also leaves no logical reason for her to fall in love with another man, removing another potential of drama. So, you are left with a story about a guy who shares his wife... and that's it! The plot goes nowhere.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
So, you are left with a story about a guy who shares his wife... and that's it! The plot goes nowhere.
Yes and that would be realistic.

I suppose that couples, who are in this lifestyle where the husband is sharing his wife, that the husband must be very confident or he would not able to share his wife.
Then there must be a high level of trust in the relationship also.

The overview states:

A lighthearted visual novel about Netorase (Wife Sharing). Hana is a loving and understanding wife that realizes her husband fetish, and while Yuma, a young man, is staying at their home during college, she takes matters into her own hands. Her husband, our protagonist, anxious at first, realizes the pleasure of sharing his wife.

The last line "Her husband, our protagonist, anxious at first, realizes the pleasure of sharing his wife"
> He could start out anxious and is growing more confidence in the course of the affair and enjoys it even more <

The game is lighthearted, so I guess there is no plan to steal the wife from the husband.
Why is it not possible to have a confident and competent MC for a change?
The scenes don't need to change, but some parts of the dialog and many folks would skip it anyway.
I don't see the game suffering from it.

There is still space for drama, conflict and thrill in the game without a wimpy MC: wife as a teacher, hubby as teacher and introduces the boy in the age of a possible son in his wife, a possible impregnation could also happen.
It's indecent enough for lighthearted game in my opinion ;)

Last edited:

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Yes and that would be realistic.

I suppose that couples, who are in this lifestyle where the husband is sharing his wife, the husband must be very confident or he would not able to share his wife.
Then there must be a high level of trust in the relationship also.

The overview states:

A lighthearted visual novel about Netorase (Wife Sharing). Hana is a loving and understanding wife that realizes her husband fetish, and while Yuma, a young man, is staying at their home during college, she takes matters into her own hands. Her husband, our protagonist, anxious at first, realizes the pleasure of sharing his wife.

The last line "Her husband, our protagonist, anxious at first, realizes the pleasure of sharing his wife."
> He could start out anxious and is growing more confidence in the course of the affair and enjoys it even more <

The game is lighthearted, so I guess there is no plan to steal the wife from the husband.
Why is it not possible to have a confident and competent MC for a change?
I don't see the game suffering from it.
Realistic? Maybe. But also boring as hell. The Dev himself understands this, otherwise he wouldn't have put moments of mental anguish for the MC.

Dec 23, 2019
The disconnect I see is that this is supposed to be a light-hearted game, yet the MC has some serious self-esteem issues. I agree that there needs to be a conflict of emotions for the depravity of the situation to work, but it shouldn't be so severe that the MC starts to doubt his place in the relationship. I think he needs just enough confidence to be less of a paranoid mess and still be nervous about the situation.

Ultimately, I enjoy the game as it is, and I think he's doing a good job already, so I wouldn't want him to change how it's going.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
the MC has some serious self-esteem issues. I agree that there needs to be a conflict of emotions for the depravity of the situation to work, but it shouldn't be so severe that the MC starts to doubt his place in the relationship.
I agree 100% with your comment.
In real life those relationships are rock solid most of the time and each partner knows it's important place in the relationship.
And that's where the confidence is coming from, which is necessary to live and enjoy this kind of lifestyle.

Last edited:

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
The disconnect I see is that this is supposed to be a light-hearted game, yet the MC has some serious self-esteem issues. I agree that there needs to be a conflict of emotions for the depravity of the situation to work, but it shouldn't be so severe that the MC starts to doubt his place in the relationship. I think he needs just enough confidence to be less of a paranoid mess and still be nervous about the situation.

Ultimately, I enjoy the game as it is, and I think he's doing a good job already, so I wouldn't want him to change how it's going.
yeah, the husband is the only one who is out of touch with the light tone of the game

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
You want the MC to be alpha? The MC has masturbated repeatedly to the thought of some kid ejaculating inside his wife. Is that Alpha?
No. He is a cuck. he enjoys being a cuck. The only thing left to see is that if the route will show he embracing his submissive role, because otherwise would be totally out of line with his character.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
You want the MC to be alpha? The MC has masturbated repeatedly to the thought of some kid ejaculating inside his wife. Is that Alpha?
No. He is a cuck. he enjoys being a cuck. The only thing left to see is that if the route will show he embracing his submissive role, because otherwise would be totally out of line with his character.
The MC could be a cuckold and confident at the same time, I don't see a problem.
Everyone is playing a role during the play.
I suppose many wealthy/successful and confident men sharing theirs women with other men.

Edit: we need a stag and vixen game (deliverance came close to be one, but I disliked the overall mystical/demon story)

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2019
I'm saying that for the sake of a light-hearted game, there needs to be a compromise between alpha and beta. I like hardcore NTR and NTS as much as the next guy, but this isn't that. This game is about a guy with a fetish he isn't 100% dedicated to but still wants to indulge in and a wife that just wants what's best for her husband. There should be emotional conflict for entertainment and to drive home the indecency of the fetish, but not enough to drive the guy crazy and make the situation uncomfortable.

Mar 10, 2020
There should be emotional conflict for entertainment and to drive home the indecency of the fetish, but not enough to drive the guy crazy
Emotional conflict but not wanting the guy to think crazy thoughts. Show us how it could be done.

and make the situation uncomfortable.
No situation so far have I come upon that is uncomfortable. Turning me on? Plenty.

Reactions: NTR Sommelier
Dec 23, 2019
"I can't believe I'm letting her get creampied in the next room"
"This is a fucked up fetish"

Is different from:

"She's lying to me"
"I don't deserve her"

There are levels in severity. It isn't just crazy thoughts or no crazy thoughts.
No situation so far have I come upon that is uncomfortable. Turning me on? Plenty.
I'm not uncomfortable with the game either; I'm enjoying it. I also said Eros shouldn't change anything since it's good as it is. I'm just saying the MC could be a bit less high-strung.

Mar 10, 2020
"I can't believe I'm letting her get creampied in the next room"
"This is a fucked up fetish"

Is different from:

"She's lying to me"
"I don't deserve her"
Bathroom blowjob scene:
"ahhhh i can't believe i let her give him a blowjob"

Bathing together scene:
"ahhhh i can't believe i let her bathe with us. fuck up fetish"

Bedroom sex peeking scene:
"ahhh i can't believe im peeking and this little guy gets to fuck my wife"

Beach scene:
"ahhh i can't believe i let a stranger watch my wife fuck this kid"

and on and on and on.

No thanks. Sounds generic and boring.

Reactions: NTR Sommelier
Dec 23, 2019
If you really just took it at face value and believed it would just be a copy-paste of the same line of thought, then I don't know what else to say. I'm not gonna write a whole script for you.

It's a good game, and that's it.

Reactions: Aereon1104

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
When Hana sends MC a picture of her and Yuma sleeping on his bed two of his actual lines are:

"Am I actually losing her?"
"My penis got harder upon that possibility..."

MC is a bona fide masochist cuck, and he is aroused by his own humiliation. Some people here are just in denial, and no, saying that the game is light hearted changes nothing since it's obvious that the dev decided to take the game to another direction.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes