3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
When IWH was first out as a netorase fan I was excited and liked it at first but because I had high expectation I feel disappointed, hana is living with yuma while tatsuki is living somewhere else without knowing when they are doing it and also the teasing is really annoying, she's having sex with only yuma, so soon it will turn into ntr the relationship between hana and yuma is growing while with her husband it's normal, there is no other guys fucking hana only yuma it feels boring, sorry everyone I had to express my self I don't mean to offense anyone it's just my opinion as a netorase fan:).

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Want a Netorase title? One that does not derails into Netorare? Here is one:

I have not plread this one yet, but going to do soon. As far as I know this is a real Netorase title where the wife stays faithful to her husband. That is the kind of VN that I can agree with.

Here is also another one, but I am not really sure about this one. The review say she also stays faithful. Another one I have to read to make sure. Anyway - Here it is:
Yea those are 2 of my favorite REAL netorase. This one was but isnt anymore.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Yea those are 2 of my favorite REAL netorase. This one was but isnt anymore.
Well - I still have hopes here, because the developer made promises to steer away from Netorare, but I fear this will derail in the bland Netorare territory under the pressure of Netorare fans. That would make this rare Netorase title into a plain boring and dull "one of the hundreds already" Netorare title. Too bad if that would happen. I was considering spending some money on the developers Patreon page, but I put it on hold for now, just because of this uncertainty. There is no way I am going to support any Netorare stuff, because I simply do not like that at all. Until it's very clear without any doubt that this title will never go into Netorare territory, I will keep my money.

Anyway - It would be a sad day this rare gem would be degraded to one the already more than enough present Netorare titles.

To be clear - That's not a critique on those that like Netorare. It's simply my personal taste. While I like Netorase, I simply don't like those Netorare titles. While I like seeing VN's where people play exiting and sometimes daring games, I don't like VN's where people loosing their loved ones because they are taken away by someone else. As said - That's something purely personal and in no way I will judge people with other tastes. There are just as many tastes as there are people, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
A question to all people who don't want NTR in this game: After Yuma-kun creampies Hana, do you want the game do stop there or do you want things to keep escalating into kinkier stuff (while keeping entirely Netorase of course)? If so, what kinds of things would you like to see?

Reactions: Aereon1104

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
A question to all people who don't want NTR in this game: After Yuma-kun creampies Hana, do you want the game do stop there or do you want things to keep escalating into kinkier stuff (while keeping entirely Netorase of course)? If so, what kinds of things would you like to see?
More casual things that escalates into something erotic like some more bathroom scenes or like a scene were Hana cooks in the kitchen then Yuma comes and ask for a blowjob while in clear view of the husband or the three of them watching a movie together but Yuma or Hana gets horny or Hana "teaching" Yuma how to get girls or Yuma and the Husband play videogames while Hana tease them(handjob or straight up blowjob as a distraction) or maybe even a pregnancy. More vacation scenes as well or some scenes in a public vehicle setting like a crowded train or a bus maybe even a ferris wheel. Theres plenty you could add to this game.

I find mundane things that people do in their everyday lives like cooking, watching a movie, playing videogames, bathing, laundry and add teasing or even sex scenes more erotic than just straight up fucking. With the right execution it'll add to the atmosphere of the story.

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
There is room to fracture the story and have paths for different archetypes. Take for example the current choice to stay at work of go home can lead to either a more dominant/teasing Hana or a more inclusive Hana. The teasing (or understanding the husband's kinks) aspect is more forward facing and likely to be the main story arc which is great. There is a cap to how far that can escalate though and how far the author will push it. IMO, the final tease arc would revolve around the husband finding pregnancy test wrappers but no test and Hana dragging out results and by whom. Can't think of much more endgame than that.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In this story, there is jealousy, but all the teasing is portrayed more as foreplay than humiliation. My assumption is that Hana will ultimately ween off her boy toy and welcome MC back in their marital bed.

I don't mind netorare (jealousy / cheating) if it is justified in the story. If the MC makes dumb choices or is simply a wimp, then I'm good seeing MC face the consequences. I tend to avoid games where it is nothing but nonstop humiliation of the MC for no particular reason.

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
I agree with some of the people who replied. Plus, I would like to see chastity play and stuff. Or delaying MC's orgasm or they competing for sex with Hana and MC losing, and many more. Letting Yuma do whatever he wishes on his birthday or when he achieved something as a motivation to study. I can go on.

Or Dev can make a new VN which is also a netorase. I prefer wife more than gf, and someone like Yuma or not so alpha male.
I doubt whether it can beat IWH.

Reactions: mininator1

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
Not as lighthearted as at the start, but still lighthearted.

Or do you have an example to prove your point?
Just my personal feelings and opinion, I just needed to speak out, I'm not trying to start an argument here and I see some people here feeling alike.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Just my personal feelings and opinion, I just needed to speak out, I'm not trying to start an argument here and I see some people here feeling alike.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She either does this because she knows that it turns her husband on (Hubby has masochistic tendencies, he even admits to her at one point that he is scared of enjoying the feeling of losing her) or, she is hiding something and is slowly falling for her lover. Now, people might say that the dev has guaranteed that there will be not NTR in this game, but I will argue that even if we know that there is no NTR, as long as the husband, that is the character believes that is a possibility and he feels a mix of fear and lust that is enough to create the thrilling effect on the narrative.

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
is slowly falling for her lover
I have a feeling that from now on she will honestly try to comfort her husband when and if he wants to have sex with himself in leading role (she's still a good woman and loves him in some way and would not dare to reject for now), but when she will have a freedom of choice she'll simply go bang the boy. So no slow falling, it's all done.

Well, let's see what happens.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes