3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
while she's fucking someone else, naw realistically id be filing a divorce

this moron MC wanted to be cucked though, he asked for it, no sane man would do this only if you are total cuck
The cuckold/hotwife concept, the whole wife sharing lifestyle is not so uncommon anymore.
I suppose the topic is still a taboo in our society, but secretly performed behind closed doors.

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Tah
The cuckold/hotwife concept, the whole wife sharing lifestyle is not so uncommon anymore.
I suppose the topic is still a taboo in our society, but secretly performed behind closed doors.
That's true, but whether to try it or not must be thoroughly calculated and planned. One must think through every possibility. Otherwise life will be a mess.

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
May be young guy is right as they won't steal your wife. They'll go on separate ways as they grow and find a girl of their age to marry.
It would not surprise me if it went that way in the end. In this case Yuma would gain enough confidence by his experience with Hana, that he could find a nice girlfriend sooner or later. If that happens there are three possibility's. He could stop going intimate with Hana, and that would be the end of it. There is a possibility that his girlfriend has the same tendencies as Hana's husband and it would turn into a cross-like experience. Or that girlfriend "join's the party" and it would become a threesome (Hana, Yuma, new girlfriend). Lot's of possibilities here...

I am certain Hana will never leave her husband. She does all of this because it fires him up. And if she has a little fun in the process, then why not? It only adds to the tension she want to create for Tatsuki. That she's enjoying the game play she set up, does not mean she is going to leave Tatsuki. That would ruin the whole purpose why she's doing it all. So - It still stays in the Netorase territory, and as far as I am concerned it will stay that way. There are still lot's of fun things to explore here...

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
May be young guy is right as they won't steal your wife. They'll go on separate ways as they grow and find a girl of their age to marry.
And why would he do that now, he has a juicy cheating wife who is jumping on him on her own just like that and letting him do almost whatever he wants

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I am torn on if I want to support this on a Pateron or not, I recall two main endings being mentioned before and the worry is one of them might not be a good ending.

I am close to finishing this version and I know the game is meant to make you feel like Hana will give in and let Netorare take over instead of Netorase but I feel that will be the path the writer might take for this game for one of the endings and I would rather that not take place, so without knowing what path will open up I can't convince myself to support this title.

Not here bashing Netorare in general they suit many games as long as you know what what your getting yourself into but for me I would rather not see it here. POV mode for Hana would still be a good read either way is the shinning light if the writer goes down a Netorare ending path.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I am torn on if I want to support this on a Pateron or not, I recall two main endings being mentioned before and the worry is one of them might not be a good ending.

I am close to finishing this version and I know the game is meant to make you feel like Hana will give in and let Netorare take over instead of Netorase but I feel that will be the path the writer might take for this game for one of the endings and I would rather that not take place, so without knowing what path will open up I can't convince myself to support this title.

Not here bashing Netorare in general they suit many games as long as you know what what your getting yourself into but for me I would rather not see it here. POV mode for Hana would still be a good read either way is the shinning light if the writer goes down a Netorare ending path.
Seems like someone here commented that the alternate ending is MC hooking up with the girl from work with Hana getting jealous. Not sure if that was just a guess or based on something else. I wouldn't have a problem with that as an alternate ending.

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Seems like someone here commented that the alternate ending is MC hooking up with the girl from work with Hana getting jealous. Not sure if that was just a guess or based on something else. I wouldn't have a problem with that as an alternate ending.
Does anyone needs that ending? I mean we're here to see Hana's sex not MC and some chick. But if there's partner swapping with office girl then it's fine.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Does anyone needs that ending? I mean we're here to see Hana's sex not MC and some chick. But if there's partner swapping with office girl then it's fine.
Hana might just get jealous and before anything happens, she brings it back to a monogamous relationship with MC?
The whole vibe of this game seems to predict a happy ending where Hana and MC stay together, just the two of them. Anything else would seem like a curveball, at least to me.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes