3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Anyboul

Jan 23, 2022
Is there anyway for me to play the game on my iPhone cause I have a chrome laptop and that doesn’t work ?? (Any help is appreciated)

Unrivalled

Mar 18, 2018
Game similar to this, any recommendations?
i can suggest you Perfect housewife from K4soft

the netorase is not with a young man instead with an elder at the moment atleast but i think there are some more too come with the current progression of the story i realy do like it so far and with the new update it got even spicier if you dont mind an old mann than it could be something for you the grapics are 3Dish not like most of the new games wich work on the honey selcet 2 engine

Darwin219409

May 26, 2022
i can suggest you Perfect housewife from K4soft

the netorase is not with a young man instead with an elder at the moment atleast but i think there are some more too come with the current progression of the story i realy do like it so far and with the new update it got even spicier if you dont mind an old mann than it could be something for you the grapics are 3Dish not like most of the new games wich work on the honey selcet 2 engine
I already played it, a real gem, but it needs more content, you have another similar one :)

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
yeah i think the person who normally cracks them had something happen, haven't heard from them in 3 weeks
and last thing i really know is that he was busy with holiday stuff, and that was delaying him from releasing a crack
so i hope he's ok :/

So tomorrow is new content for both free and paid users
everybody wins :D

Reactions: AkshayK

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Dude cracked version 16 and disappeared. Now we've been waiting for 2months. Hope he does that again

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes