3.70 star(s) 38 Votes
Aug 28, 2017
This update was extra spicy and I wonder how he's going to write this back into lightheartedness. Man he has to be the best tease-writer on all of F95zone.

Reactions: Aereon1104

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
is there no android port sir?
Is there an android port for this?
Yes, there is Android port but it is not available for free to the public, you have to be a subscriber to get one, at least that is what I read from the comments posted on this thread. The dev planned to release it to the public much later perhaps when the game itself is completed.

Don't even bother complaining to me since I am just responding (which I should not even had to do in the first place if you had taken then time to search first before posting). Cheers.

Reactions: hhhhy

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Yes, there is Android port but it is not available for free to the public, you have to be a subscriber to get one, at least that is what I read from the comments posted on this thread. The dev planned to release it to the public much later perhaps when the game itself is completed.

Don't even bother complaining to me since I am just responding (which I should not even had to do in the first place if you had taken then time to search first before posting). Cheers.
Yeah just asking since my pc got bricked.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Hmm, I think the story has ceased to be "light-hearted".
This is no longer teasing, but torture. She actually mocks him.
In this update, MC looks especially pathetic.
I don't played the update yet, but Hana asked Tatsuki several times if he wants to stop the play.
Even in the last cliffanger she asked him if he wants to cancel it with a serious look on her face.
In my opinion he wanted it that way, about the mocking I have to play the update yet.
Maybe Hana teases him and he enjoys it.
It could be their cuckold play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathbringer_jo

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Really, really dislike the .17 update. Hana goes from teasing to outright ignoring him. He repeatedly asks her not to and she just keeps pushing. Even should she still go "Tee hee I was just teasing" at the end this is borderline Point of no return for me. Tatsuki being a spineless bitch doesn't help matters.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Trash update, imagine people paying to get 5 mins content. Nice milking job the dev is doing that's one job well-done for sure.
If you skip all the dialog and go straight to the sex, I imagine it would be a short update.
I don't played the update yet, but Hana asked Tatsuki several times if he wants to stop the play.
Even in the last cliffanger she asked him if he wants to cancel it with a serious look on her face.
In my opinion he wanted it that way, about the mocking I have to play the update yet.
Maybe Hana teases him and he enjoys it.
It could be their cuckold play.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
well tbh I have been waiting for content without the "kid" like the bully or literally anyone who appears to be an adult. Not knockin you people that like that type of shit but honestly to me its just annoying and unrealistic. Hana is sexy enough to kind of keep me interested.
My brother in chris tucker you can get a card of the character for Koikatsu/KK Sunshine and ignore the game.
I've found several and they're all accurate af, you can also change some things to fit your fancy.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Hmm, I think the story has ceased to be "light-hearted".
This is no longer teasing, but torture. She actually mocks him.
In this update, MC looks especially pathetic.

Edit : I'm out
Unfortunately, this game is not for me
the idiot asked for it, he wants to be cucked

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I laughed when I saw the MC with his tiny dick masturbating while Yuma-kun was banging his wife :ROFLMAO: . Yuma-kun is becoming more assertive, as I expected. Go Yuma-kun! Creampie Hana and make her husband cleanup! :love::devilish:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I laughed when I saw the MC with his tiny dick masturbating while Yuma-kun was banging his wife :ROFLMAO: . Yuma-kun is becoming more assertive, as I expected. Go Yuma-kun! Creampie Hana and make her husband cleanup! :love::devilish:
The graphic did look like it could be reused for that, I'm guessing that will happen on the more darker route.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I laughed when I saw the MC with his tiny dick masturbating while Yuma-kun was banging his wife :ROFLMAO: .
This is weird, because Tatsukis penis wasn't that small in the beginning of the game when he had sex with Hana.
Further Yuma's size is average at best.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
This is weird, because Tatsukis penis wasn't that small in the beginning of the game when he had sex with Hana.
Further Yuma's size is average at best.
Yeah, he actually had a decently sized one back then, now he seems the be smaller than Yuma for some reason.

I also wonder when we'll get more content for the "go home" choice.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
I honestly don't get why I see so many "it's no longer wholesome" comments, I have to be honest, a while back I got pretty fearful that it would go a darker path myself, but every time Hana showed that she would never do something without the MC consent and every time she teases him about something she just pushes his buttons to excite him and never proceed with it.
I stopped worrying and I'm really enjoying the ride now.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
Yeah, he actually had a decently sized one back then, now he seems the be smaller than Yuma for some reason.
I guess it's just an art decision, it's a cliché that all cuckold's have small penises and not able to satisfy theirs wifes.
Not hating on this game I still like it, but the subject annoys me since I started to play those games.

I'm asking myself why must all cuckolds be portrayed as pathetic losers with small penises and the bull's as scumbags with horse cocks and incredible stamina.
If a guy is a pathetic loser, I would like to know how he was able to manage to get a woman to marriage him in the first place.
Why would a woman have sex with a scumbag even if he is good at sex, is self-respect not more important than to get laid?
I also wonder when we'll get more content for the "go home" choice.
I'm waiting for the continuation for the darker path also.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes