3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is that then ?
From the Developer Notes / FAQ in the OP:
Why the blurred images and how can I access them?
This images represent the protagonist imagination, as part of the fetish is 'not knowing'. They will be unlocked after playing Hana POV, however, that part is not made yet.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
God I sure hope the dev doesn't take all this whining too seriously and know what they're doing to not let it affect the planned vision and can deliver in the end. However, I must say, if initially I felt worried and excited, now it's just boring more than anything, so maybe there could still be ways to spice things up while not diverging too far from the pure netorase (I'm sure there're ways if you understand the subject well enough). I actually liked this "dangerous" teasing very much, believing something might eventually be not as planned is a great thing but it still feels lacking somehow and honestly it's not as engaging as it was before. Especially since after all this build up there is still no any denouement even when all parties are already in total agreement on the matter, it's not dangerous if nothing is ever happening. Maybe dark route could save it a bit, dunno.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
The dev doesn't give a fuck what anyone has to say about it. I called it a long time ago that this would happen smh. I have to agree with what one person said all of the cockblocking and teasing with cliffhangers is getting old and will affect how some (myself included) feel when we FINALLY get to Hana's pov. But once again the dev doesn't care what we think, I dont think he even pays attention to he's supporters either (that's speculation on my part). I was also thinking about what someone said about the cliffhangers and it reminded me of anime i would watch that would always end the episode right at the climax, but hear it's a little different and makes the moment less enjoyable when you pick it back up where you left off. In anime it doesn't feel like that im still excited knowing the next episode is gonna be FIRE! Just my opinion though.

Dec 21, 2018
The dev doesn't give a fuck what anyone has to say about it. I called it a long time ago that this would happen smh. I have to agree with what one person said all of the cockblocking and teasing with cliffhangers is getting old and will affect how some (myself included) feel when we FINALLY get to Hana's pov. But once again the dev doesn't care what we think, I dont think he even pays attention to he's supporters either (that's speculation on my part). I was also thinking about what someone said about the cliffhangers and it reminded me of anime i would watch that would always end the episode right at the climax, but hear it's a little different and makes the moment less enjoyable when you pick it back up where you left off. In anime it doesn't feel like that im still excited knowing the next episode is gonna be FIRE! Just my opinion though.
There is nothing wrong with cliffhangers. A lot of people complain about games being too short or the corruption of the female being too quick, but then complain when there's too much teasing. There's no winning lol.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
dude making bank why should he care about small group people have to say, if people still throwing money at him

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
There is nothing wrong with cliffhangers. A lot of people complain about games being too short or the corruption of the female being too quick, but then complain when there's too much teasing. There's no winning lol.
the updates are joke, way to small, better creator held off and did bigger updates

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
No, it's not likely there ever will be, how would that even work without Tatsuki cheating on Hana behind her back, I doubt she'd give him permission to do anything with Riko.
Not sure why did you assume it should involve MC. Especially since he's retarded, I doubt Riko would be interested. To be fair he might not be retarded and it's simply a coping mechanism, but he sure sounds stupid in his reasoning most of the time and it's getting annoying (especially since it was shown and he is aware that coitus interruptus is not a proper contraception method and especially when it comes to the repeated acts), Hana on the other hand feels like she understands the situation perfectly and is in fact a smart and cunning person. Which is why I'm interested to see her route to make a full judgement, but my expectations might be too high, it all depends on how well it's going to be written.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Not sure why did you assume it should involve MC. Especially since he's retarded, I doubt Riko would be interested. To be fair he might not be retarded and it's simply a coping mechanism, but he sure sounds stupid in his reasoning most of the time and it's getting annoying (especially since it was shown and he is aware that coitus interruptus is not a proper contraception method and especially when it comes to the repeated acts), Hana on the other hand feels like she understands the situation perfectly and is in fact a smart and cunning person. Which is why I'm interested to see her route to make a full judgement, but my expectations might be too high, it all depends on how well it's going to be written.
Riko does seem to like Tatsuki a lot though.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I think Riko will be setup as Yuma's girlfriend towards the end of the game. If that will mean the end of the sex play with Yuma or if it will lead towards more of a swinger type of thing is anyone's guess.

On one hand I think Yuma getting a girlfriend and moving on in friendly terms is probably the healthier and more wholesome way of ending their current play. On the other hand Riko being brought into the fold could be hotter for Tatsuki, as he would be exposing his fetish to a cute co-worker that looked up to him.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Riko does seem to like Tatsuki a lot though.
Hmmm... Maybe Riko will try to be "naughty" with Tatsuki, only to be "snagged away" by Katsuo? And that could all be a "stage" orchestrated by Hana? I know - It's far fetched, but that would give Hana a second angle to inflict uncomfortable feelings for Tatsuki.

I still feel worried about that Katsuo. It's one thing that Hana does something with a "inexperienced" very young partner, but it gets a whole lot more complicated (and dangerous) to get someone like Katsuo involved with Hana. It does not look like a person that will not try to get his hands on Hana without having bad intentions. It does not look like a type that will even think about stopping when Hana tells him to stop. On the contrary...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes