3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
So let me get this straight. All scenes in game right now are only MC imagination??? So when we get hana POV its just uncensored pics of what was in his imagination?? It makes no sense

Reactions: gilgamesh9

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
So let me get this straight. All scenes in game right now are only MC imagination??? So when we get hana POV its just uncensored pics of what was in his imagination?? It makes no sense
No, Things are really happening. Early in the game Hana tells MC about what she did, but eventually he is able to see for himself.

Reactions: Nerro

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I believe the blurred images indicate what MC imagined was happening. Everything else was real.

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Most blurred images were actually happening. Not all were just imagination. Also he heard it via phone and imagined. Dev may change it a bit may be.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Most blurred images were actually happening. Not all were just imagination. Also he heard it via phone and imagined. Dev may change it a bit may be.
Yes, things were happening, but since he wasn't there he wasn't exactly sure. And Hana being Hana, she presented it in a way that MC would assume the worst. Or best, given MC's kinks. :)

Reactions: Fakecrash

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Fallen Eros Any estimate on how long this game is gonna take to finish? I dont want to pay sub for several years of snail pace development.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Or just not bring it up at all. There are so many unknowns in that comparison. The whole thing comes off as another rant about people being upset on how other people spend their money.
Here's a thought? You're a game developer. Can you give me a summary of what steps and time frame would be involved in this latest update? Furthermore I didn't mention anything about the way people spend their money and couldn't care less, that's entirely up to them. I was merely suggesting that these updates would take minimal effort compared to other game Devs.

AkshayK

Jun 20, 2022
Dev has said it earlier that this is his speed and he has a long story planned. And this is probably not his only job. And people supporting him has no problem.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Here's a thought? You're a game developer. Can you give me a summary of what steps and time frame would be involved in this latest update? Furthermore I didn't mention anything about the way people spend their money and couldn't care less, that's entirely up to them. I was merely suggesting that these updates would take minimal effort compared to other game Devs.
Fallen Eros creates custom artwork, and I have no idea how long that takes. I just know I like it. Each project is unique, so it comes down to whether or not people are willing to support it. He has proven here that people are.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Will Indecent Wife Hana: Gravure be an EA title too or release in full?? I honestly don't understand why this is not just a chapter to be released in the main game. Who the fuck creates DLC for a game that is not even nearly finished yet???

Seems to me Dev is just trying to grab as much cash as he can, even trying to put shitty DRM on the game. He probably dosen't realize it makes people pirate his shit more and faster doing that lmao

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes