3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Is everything still blurred?
Yes and No, those early scenes still are as your playing as the MC so unless you can see through walls or see someone using a crystal ball how can you see what is taking place when your not there.
I recall the dev saying once you play as Hana you will see more details for them, view the spoiler for what you can see as it's now a fair bit.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ktazok

May 16, 2017
OwO
Whats this?

based on previous cracks by smarter people, wouldnt of been possible on my own
so thanks to gnadudu whos crack i edited which was based on Big Daddys simple crack for v0.12
And for all the people who sent me copies of IWH V18, there were quite a few of you

Also, if you hate cliffhangers, theres no more full H scenes after the bedroom
you can enjoy it when the V1.18.5 crack comes out or when it goes public, depends on luck
I really don't understand how the crack is supposed to work ? I am asked a password if i want to load a save, or if i want to "skip to the new content".

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
the last version i played didn't require a password ( it's been a while ;) ) .

What does cracked version mean? That I don't need a password?

Can someone please explain to me what is going on, or should I just wait for a puplic version?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
the last version i played didn't require a password ( it's been a while ;) ) .
What does cracked version mean? That I don't need a password?

I have played the game now, and then it doesn't go on and requires a password.

Can someone please explain to me what is going on, or should I just wait for a puplic version?
I just wait for the public version.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Whats this?
My dude, any new content past v17 is still locked behind the online check paywall.

Also I believe it's better to post untampered files and crack separately since repacking fucks up file permissions and it's fairly inconvenient.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
Mar 10, 2020
My dude, any new content past v17 is still locked behind the online check paywall.

Also I believe it's better to post untampered files and crack separately since repacking fucks up file permissions and it's fairly inconvenient.
I was able to play half of the v0.18 the first few days though before it getting patched.

do i have to wait a month to see it?
Yeah, unless someone leaks it.

Last edited:

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
CRACK UPDATE

So when the crack was posted as the main download
i think that the online DRM checks got updated

run the cracked version online, it asks for a password
run the cracked version offline, it asks you to connect online the first time

So crack was made, crack worked, but FallenEros broke it after it was made the main download as i guess it drew attention.

ASSUMPTIONS I CANT TEST

if someone has a save file from the cracked version when it was working and posts it
it should work offline as it already has the code updates
Assuming the game works offline
but if you run the game online, the IWH folder needs to be deleted as it has code updates that break the crack

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2022
CRACK UPDATE

So when the crack was posted as the main download
i think that the online DRM checks got updated

run the cracked version online, it asks for a password
run the cracked version offline, it asks you to connect online the first time

So crack was made, crack worked, but FallenEros broke it after it was made the main download as i guess it drew attention.

ASSUMPTIONS I CANT TEST

if someone has a save file from the cracked version when it was working and posts it
it should work offline as it already has the code updates
Assuming the game works offline
but if you run the game online, the IWH folder needs to be deleted as it has code updates that break the crack
Here are my save files from the crack.
All I want is that creampie cg.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes