3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Zethr1n

Oct 18, 2020
It doesn't anymore but there's a work around.
1. Download the crack and extract it. Download my save file and put it in saves folder. (HanaV18.0Cracked > game > saves)
2. Disconnect your internet.
3. Run the game and load my save file.
4. After a line or two of dialogue, the game will ask you to connect to the internet. Connect to the internet and click Try again.
You can now play the first half of the update. Do note that after all this and you exit the game, the next time you run it, it will ask for a password. So try to finish the game on the first try or you'll have to repeat from step 1, minus the download.
sadly this dosent work, after a couple lines it asks for the password again even with internet off

Dec 23, 2019
I think people are blowing the "light-hearted" thing out of proportion. I said Tatsuki could be less high-strung, but he and Hana had the discussion either way. She asked if he would enjoy her doing unexpected things, and he clearly did, so she didn't just decide on her own; she knew what he liked. Plus, I don't think Eros has an evil scheme to pull the Netorase rug out, and all of a sudden, it's full throated NTR, and it was Hana's evil plan to leave with some chad dick all along. She's ultimately just letting her pathetic cuck husband have some pathetic cuck fun.

This is an instant Netorase classic. Whether people agree with the tone or not, it's definitely leagues above most shovelware Atelier Sakura puts out. I can't wait to see what's in store.

Reactions: Arthas
Mar 10, 2020
I think people are blowing the "light-hearted" thing out of proportion. I said Tatsuki could be less high-strung, but he and Hana had the discussion either way. She asked if he would enjoy her doing unexpected things, and he clearly did, so she didn't just decide on her own; she knew what he liked.
I Agree. Plus, spoilers ahead:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

baofth

Jun 9, 2022
It doesn't anymore but there's a work around.
1. Download the crack and extract it. Download my save file and put it in saves folder. (HanaV18.0Cracked > game > saves)
2. Disconnect your internet.
3. Run the game and load my save file.
4. After a line or two of dialogue, the game will ask you to connect to the internet. Connect to the internet and click Try again.
You can now play the first half of the update. Do note that after all this and you exit the game, the next time you run it, it will ask for a password. So try to finish the game on the first try or you'll have to repeat from step 1, minus the download.

It works! It just need a bit of hassle. When it ask you to connect to the internet, click 'Try Again' while you're connecting to the internet then when the dialogue was gone, disconnect your internet, then continue your game. Rinse and repeat this step when the game ask you to connect to the internet. :)

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
I mean, that just tells me you're either not reading the dialogue or you do not understand the characters and project your own insecurities onto them. None of what you said is going to happen, Tatsuki will not grow a spine because he doesn't have to and Hana will not get pregnant with Yuma.
oh your right he loves being right were he is and hana is playing all the right notes for him and he loves it i just wish he had more control but he does not want it

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
Fallen Eros creates custom artwork, and I have no idea how long that takes. I just know I like it. Each project is unique, so it comes down to whether or not people are willing to support it. He has proven here that people are.
yes fallen is good but he leaves little parts out of his story and he thinks we assume that we can read in to it but it has an ntr tag so i default to the worst tings i can imagine so that is were all my negative thoughts come from

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
oh your right he loves being right were he is and hana is playing all the right notes for him and he loves it i just wish he had more control but he does not want it
In fact, he outright told Hana to take all control because it drives him crazy and that feels the best, that she should make decision herself an not even consider him, but in the latest chapter she STILL asked for permission, even proposed to end this if it's hurting Tatsuki.

She loves him and only him, sex is just pleasure and not admition of said love, that much is clear when she agreed to indulge into his fetish. Fallen also confirmed they still have normal sex off-camera, he just doesn't want to reuse the same CG over and over.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arthas

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018
In fact, he outright told Hana to take all control because it drives him crazy and that feels the best, that she should make decision herself an not even consider him, but in the latest chapter she STILL asked for permission, even proposed to end this if it's hurting Tatsuki.

She loves him and only him, sex is just pleasure and not admition of said love, that much is clear when she agreed to indulge into his fetish. Fallen also confirmed they still have normal sex off-camera, he just doesn't want to reuse the same CG over and over.
thats what he told me to but i let him know he didnt say anything to that point and in a story i have to read if he doesnt write it i cant assume it

FOX$

Jan 20, 2023
I don't get the obssesion with this Fallen guy, yeah the game is nice but if you compare him to other western 2d NTR devs:
1. Their patreon is cheaper.
2. They provide more content per update, both in story and H-scenes.

And the most important part

3. They seem more concerned with making their fans happy. This Fallen dude will only interact with you and pay attention to you if you subscribe to his VIP patreon (not even a baseline fan) how greedy can you be?

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I don't get the obssesion with this Fallen guy, yeah the game is nice but if you compare him to other western 2d NTR devs:

3. They seem more concerned with making their fans happy. This Fallen dude will only interact with you and pay attention to you if you subscribe to his VIP patreon (not even a baseline fan) how greedy can you be?
Well, do those 2 devs produce really good netorase content that doesn't eventually fall into old and overused netorare concepts? Do they have a rather realistic progressions of that fetish? Do their character make sensible choices?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020

Well, Fallen Eros isn't an NTR dev, but an NTRS dev, so your comparison doesn't work.

Reactions: Deathbringer_jo
Mar 10, 2020

The way he wrote Hana's teasing is incomparable. Not even close to anything I've read and played. Well there's Marina's Cuckolding Report but I think this game can best it once it's finished + all the dlc and Yuma's full sequel in the works (I will call it a sequel now instead of a dlc to encourage Fallen to make it one!).

Reactions: Deathbringer_jo
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes