3.70 star(s) 38 Votes
Dec 16, 2022
Here are my save files from the crack.
All I want is that creampie cg.
I played through all the way to the cliffhanger last night no problem with my cracked version.
After reading all these DRM comments I just pulled out my ethernet cable and tried to play, I have save files going all the way to the end of the "threesome" but as soon as it's over it asks to connect to the internet, which I'm sure will then DRM lock my game (so you can't get to the cliffhanger CG's). As far as I know my save files are pre DRM for the crack, do with them what you can?

celaton

Jun 5, 2017
The answer is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, that just sad at this point lol.

I never thought I will play a hgame for the drama part not for fapping lol. Hana is enjoying the control she had to the fullest maybe pushing it too much. It is not completely her fault but man, Mc waving the "I am insecure flag" to hana but she is still hitting where it hurts all the time :D. It is already past the point, I am doing it because it turns you on, especially if you make a crappy reason like no threesome when your husband wanna jump in...

Camping night and bedroom scene where hana said "yuma is taking caring of me you don't need to worry" open the floodgates. Step by Step it is turning into a cuckold or ntr at this point.

I am not hating thought, but mc has to grow f..king spine take a step back or take control of the situation or just start to give her the cold shoulder maybe bang riko or his ex while informing hana. Not expecting him turn into alpha or something but he has to feed the same medicine hana feeding him or he will raise yuma kids in the future. At least for the good path, I hope Mc will man up.

Dagurat

Sep 6, 2020
Please, the next time any of you guys want spoilers, just ask people to send you the message in private. There is no need to ruin it for the others that are actually waiting for the update.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

I never thought I will play a hgame for the drama part not for fapping lol. Hana is enjoying the control she had to the fullest maybe pushing it too much. It is not completely her fault but man, Mc waving the "I am insecure flag" to hana but she is still hitting where it hurts all the time :D. It is already past the point, I am doing it because it turns you on, especially if you make a crappy reason like no threesome when your husband wanna jump in...

Camping night and bedroom scene where hana said "yuma is taking caring of me you don't need to worry" open the floodgates. Step by Step it is turning into a cuckold or ntr at this point.

I am not hating thought, but mc has to grow f..king spine take a step back or take control of the situation or just start to give her the cold shoulder maybe bang riko or his ex while informing hana. Not expecting him turn into alpha or something but he has to feed the same medicine hana feeding him or he will raise yuma kids in the future. At least for the good path, I hope Mc will man up.
To me, it's like watching a train wreck. You know you should look away but you feel compelled to keep watching. Just how far will this MC be willing to continue this torment. With each update, we wait to see if MC will finally witness Hana crossing that forbidden line. And with each update, we watch as that line is moved further out.

And also, I think this only works if it is Yuma, because he is young and inexperienced. A bully character would have clearly pushed this into full netorare territory.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019

But sharing your wife IS cuckoldry, Tatsuki is a full blown cuckold - Hana knows which buttons to press and she does is so well that he's finding it hard to not masturbate, he's just not a chad, neither is any of us probably but that's besides the point.

Also, remember that Hana has a lot of hints of being a full on slut in the past, I doubt she'd leave or even cheat on Tatsuki because, for her, he is far too important. I doubt she'd fall under the overdone catergory of getting addicted to a dick and cheating because of it, because she already had that experience and Tatsuki is the one that "saved" her, as stated by herself.

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
To me, it's like watching a train wreck. You know you should look away but you feel compelled to keep watching. Just how far will this MC be willing to continue this torment. With each update, we wait to see if MC will finally witness Hana crossing that forbidden line. And with each update, we watch as that line is moved further out.

And also, I think this only works if it is Yuma, because he is young and inexperienced. A bully character would have clearly pushed this into full netorare territory.
The fact that people are willing to put forth so much effort to play this game without having to wait for the public version clearly suggests that Fallen Eros deserves every one of his patrons. :)
In my humble opinion, two insightful posts that were right on. Just sayin...

Last edited:
Reactions: clowns234

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
Regarding posts #1920, #1922,#1923, etc, I too am caught up in the hype of this little game and would love to have my curiosity fulfilled early. If one reads this thread from the beginning... Think about how well this guy does defending his IP against the big bads out here... Well played Fallen Eros, well played. (just an opinion at a point in time)

ron teague

Apr 12, 2018

he just sat there like jelly and as he was told so no spine in this one i hope he finds it to or he will be having yuma kids all over his house

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
he just sat there like jelly and as he was told so no spine in this one i hope he finds it to or he will be having yuma kids all over his house
I mean, that just tells me you're either not reading the dialogue or you do not understand the characters and project your own insecurities onto them. None of what you said is going to happen, Tatsuki will not grow a spine because he doesn't have to and Hana will not get pregnant with Yuma.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I would have lost it long ago, but I'm not him. And I have no reason to doubt that the MC is completely on board with this psychological ride Hana has him on.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Just joined the patreon, 15$ tier.
I came exactly as the creampie occurred and it was GLORIOUS!

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Da fuck game is asking for a crack to continue after 5 minutes lol.

is there at least any older version to play if the new one isn't cracked?

Mar 10, 2020
Sooooo thread got updated but the comments said crack doens't work... does it work or not?
It doesn't anymore but there's a work around.
1. Download the crack and extract it. Download my save file and put it in saves folder. (HanaV18.0Cracked > game > saves)
2. Disconnect your internet.
3. Run the game and load my save file.
4. After a line or two of dialogue, the game will ask you to connect to the internet. Connect to the internet and click Try again.
You can now play the first half of the update. Do note that after all this and you exit the game, the next time you run it, it will ask for a password. So try to finish the game on the first try or you'll have to repeat from step 1, minus the download.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes