3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Oh I thought maybe she'd go for Hana as well. Ah well.
Didnt saw any futa or lesbian in the tags,not too late to change that though,but i doubt it even more now that his plans for Riko are not something too big,althought not doubting too much since i dunno if Fallen is the kind of guy who functions by double dares.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hmmm... Maybe Riko will try to be "naughty" with Tatsuki, only to be "snagged away" by Katsuo? And that could all be a "stage" orchestrated by Hana? I know - It's far fetched, but that would give Hana a second angle to inflict uncomfortable feelings for Tatsuki.

I still feel worried about that Katsuo. It's one thing that Hana does something with a "inexperienced" very young partner, but it gets a whole lot more complicated (and dangerous) to get someone like Katsuo involved with Hana. It does not look like a person that will not try to get his hands on Hana without having bad intentions. It does not look like a type that will even think about stopping when Hana tells him to stop. On the contrary...
I think in the case of Katsuo is something more about his personality and maybe some past experiences between them,Yuma even when pushy is still gentle becuz he barely grew out his pants,Katsuo have that feel of annoying bully kind of guy who needs to reaffirm itself over others so she is probably afraid that he wont bring a "healthy"dose of tease to their relation as the one she manages to work out with Yuma.

Reactions: clowns234

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
A question to you guys: If the "go home" option is the start of the dark route then what about the onsen and Katsuo's offer :unsure:

Ochandesu

Oct 31, 2020
For a better experience, it's better to make both an easy tease root as it is now, and add a bad dark root for those who like it harder
With all characters

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here's a Change log from another game for comparison:
V3.4 - PUBLIC VERSION
- 4 New chapter 31, 32, 33 and 34!
- Up to 8 new sex scenes (some optional)!
- More than 300 new renders!
- About 100 new animations!
- New character, will only appear once in the story!
- Minor bugs fixed!

Seems like FallenEros is got it good, wouldn't you say?

Reactions: zebzeb
Mar 10, 2020
Here's a Change log from another game for comparison:
V3.4 - PUBLIC VERSION
- 4 New chapter 31, 32, 33 and 34!
- Up to 8 new sex scenes (some optional)!
- More than 300 new renders!
- About 100 new animations!
- New character, will only appear once in the story!
- Minor bugs fixed!

Seems like FallenEros is got it good, wouldn't you say?
Damn. Anyway what's the game?

• Haha
Reactions: tranjonny

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
OwO
Whats this?

based on previous cracks by smarter people, wouldnt of been possible on my own
so thanks to gnadudu whos crack i edited which was based on Big Daddys simple crack for v0.12
And for all the people who sent me copies of IWH V18, there were quite a few of you

Also, if you hate cliffhangers, theres no more full H scenes after the bedroom
you can enjoy it when the V1.18.5 crack comes out or when it goes public, depends on luck

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes