3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I played the update now.
I suppose nothing happened and Hana just played with Tatsukis cuckold angst and teased the shit out off him.
Maybe it was a planned wake up call for Tatsuki to man up.
In the current state of Hana's character it would be an atyical behavior from her if she went for it.
Somehow it's weird, because even Yuma tried to stop her, so I guess whatever it is, Hana planned it all along.
She is not a character that does something affect based, but with something on her mind.
Like she said, she took the lead. ;)

Edit:
(it seems to me that she is doing this fetish just for Tatsuki's pleasure, somehow her whole talk and tease suggest that)

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
i guess the size of the mc's cock dose not realy matter she dose not touch it any more poor guy
Yeah, Tatsuki needs to have sex with her soon, or better yet, make that an in-game choice, choosing who gets to fuck her in that scene, and set flags depending on your choice, we need more non-cosmetic-only choices.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, he actually had a decently sized one back then, now he seems the be smaller than Yuma for some reason.

I also wonder when we'll get more content for the "go home" choice.
He IS still smaller that Tatsuki,its just a close image,if you read carefully enough,you see that his size never bothered Tatsuki,he even affirms it kinda reinforces his wife opinion about him being"cute",the thing that bothers him is that Yuma is actually being able to surpass him on stamina,if you want to see him bothered about Yuma size,look at changelog and search for the version that had the"Big Yuma"option,there you will see a Tatsuki actually bothered about Yuma's size,gotta warn you beforehand though that its only in text,since FallenEros thought it was better to work on it later on....be warned though,its a very early build so it doesnt have that much content....

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2022
Bro really blue ballz us on a cliff hanger
I played the update now.
I suppose nothing happened and Hana just played with Tatsukis cuckold angst and teased the shit out off him.
Maybe it was a planned wake up call for Tatsuki to man up.
In the current state of Hana's character it would be an atyical behavior from her if she went for it.
Somehow it's weird, because even Yuma tried to stop her, so I guess whatever it is, Hana planned it all along.
She is not a character that does something affect based, but with something on her mind.
Like she said, she took the lead. ;)

Edit:
(it seems to me that she is doing this fetish just for Tatsuki's pleasure, somehow her whole talk and tease suggest that)
Well that's why I'll wait for Hana's POV or the game to be finished before playing it, it will prevent me from any teasing & blueballs because if that happened usually the game's impact will be lost even if the game finally delivered the content I am looking for, it's like this time you want a cake so bad but its out of stock so bought an ice cream instead, now the cake is available but you no longer want it because the ice cream already satisfied your hunger so that is why I hate being blue balled. I don't care if it will take a while , there are plenty of games out there that I'll enjoy while keeping an eye on this one

Last edited:

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
I remember this game being about a healthy sharing/swinging relationship, is it still the case? Or did it turn to full ntr (humiliation and partner being stolen)?
I ask because I remember some comments saying the dude the wife is shared with was a bully playing the good guy to steal the wife or something.

Last edited:

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I remember this game being about a healthy sharing/swinging relationship, is it still the case? Or did it turn to full ntr (humiliation and partner being stolen)?
I ask because I remember some comments saying the dude the wife is shared with was a bully playing the good guy to steal the wife or something.
No Netorare so far, just Netorase and lots of teasing.

I've seen a lot of people here talk about NTR, but, so far, no one has asked Fallen to add NTR. And Fallen has been pretty adamant about not adding NTR in the current VN.

He has, however, talked about having a slightly darker side route and a more intense NTR tone in a DLC, though again, that isn't 100% decided on yet.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
No Netorare so far, just Netorase and lots of teasing.

I've seen a lot of people here talk about NTR, but, so far, no one has asked Fallen to add NTR. And Fallen has been pretty adamant about not adding NTR in the current VN.

He has, however, talked about having a slightly darker side route and a more intense NTR tone in a DLC, though again, that isn't 100% decided on yet.
Thanks for this.

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
It did indeed start out that way. However, the most recent public update (.17) has begun to heavily cross that line for a lot of people. It's still just the initial 3 people for the paring on the lighter side of the story, but the wife starts explicitly ignoring what the husband asks and kinda starts doing her own thing. Fallen has also stated that there would be a light netorase type story, and a darker path. The one people are currently complaining about going to far is the light path, so...

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes