3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

smtmsg

Jan 13, 2020
I still prefer one route to be NTS
That's what synopsis implies, and that's what I came here after as well. But we already have a contradiction - she has stated several times already that she gets her own pleasure from this game and basically the most of all pleasure goes to her. Not mentioning the boy, he is literally in his personal heaven.

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
It stopped feeling fun for me when MC gave his wife free pass to do anything anytime without him knowing, and completely ruined lightheartedness when she basically cheated on him after the thermal baths.
The free pass killed it partly for me also, I dislike this fetish when the wife is doing it in secret (even when the MC knows it) all the time like a bitch in heat.
I know that she is doing it on purpose, but the play left the status of harmless teasing in my opinion.
That's when I realized that she now (even maybe from the start) cares much more about her own banging her brains out with her young lover than his request to stop/pause their debauchery.
It looks like it moves slowly into netorare region.

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
I'm waiting for the next update, I'm curious how the relationship between the couple develops after Tatsuki seeing the intercourse of Hana and Yuma for the first time.
I suppose that the couple will feel a huge relief when the weight is gone.

Last edited:

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
Do you want a wholesome Netorase? hue hue hue. I can give a few.
The Man/Woman the Myth the LEGEND
just checked your profile to see if you posted any new translations and found some
thanks for all your work

Last edited:

SideshowBobNo.2

Aug 20, 2022
We have to be patient and wait for the public update next month.
I guess most of us have a few games to play until then.

Right now I'm waiting for the updates of watching my wife/a couples duet/Indecent Wife Hana.
Sadly when every game starts to get hot...it ends and a waiting period starts...
Blueballing before Xmax! ;)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes