3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Sehday

Sep 13, 2017
Indecent Wife Hana 0-16.1-patreon Win/Linux
Uncracked patreon version:

Password(will probably change soon, use the attached crack if it doesn't work anymore):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pre-Cracked:

To install the crack extract IWH_0161_crack.zip to the Indecent-Wife-Hana-0.16.1-patreon-pc\game folder.
I doubt it, but is there a cracked update for Android?

Apr 20, 2020
Excuse my obliviousness, but what exactly does the crack do if you still need to download the "Extras Patch" to access the CG and Scene gallery?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I doubt it, but is there a cracked update for Android?
Unless someone compiles an unofficial version, no. I myself have no clue about android versions (don't know anything about gestures and stuff) so there will probably none from me...

Excuse my obliviousness, but what exactly does the crack do if you still need to download the "Extras Patch" to access the CG and Scene gallery?
The crack alllows you to play the content which is added in the new version (which is otherwise blocked by a password). The dev changes the password very frequently when it gets leaked... (The crack prevents that of course and also allows to play completely offline)

Caninenappe

Aug 12, 2020
find on the contrary that hanna should pass to the owner of the chosen. in one episode, there is an allusion to hanna's swinging past. It will be a start to approach her with her husband.

Reactions: Morgoth666
Apr 20, 2020
The crack alllows you to play the content which is added in the new version (which is otherwise blocked by a password). The dev changes the password very frequently when it gets leaked... (The crack prevents that of course and also allows to play completely offline)
Ok, so it only lets you play the new content, but doesn't include the ability to use the CG/Scene gallery? Unfortunate, but better than nothing I suppose.

Reactions: Vitalets36rus

kurailxix

Modder
Oct 21, 2018
i find it great that the v15 update never got leaked, and the V16 one gets leaked almost immediately
heres the extras patch i have for V15 since it looks like V16 has its own file
it wont work unless you put in the v15 password on v15, but if your a patreon and want to try it out
go nuts

V16 is my fav update in awhile

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
i find it great that the v15 update never got leaked, and the V16 one gets leaked almost immediately
heres the extras patch i have for V15 since it looks like V16 has its own file
it wont work unless you put in the v15 password on v15, but if your a patreon and want to try it out
go nuts

V16 is my fav update in awhile
Ver 15 was pretty disappointing imo. Maybe that's why it wasn't leaked lol. It was so short and barely moved the story along. V16's updated hj scene from V15 is more "spicy" and better.

Yep I agree V16 is very good. Reminds me of the early teasing scenes

RandomRalts

Oct 6, 2019
Unless someone compiles an unofficial version, no. I myself have no clue about android versions (don't know anything about gestures and stuff) so there will probably none from me...

How do I access the new stuff

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I played this game for the first time (v0.15.2 Public) for about 8 hours until end of available contents. I don't play based on tags or a 'fan' of specific tags per se, I play and enjoy games objectively. I am posting a review (at the bottom of this post) that I will link in my Review for this game (later after I play at least a couple more updates).

Brief summary: This game has indecent premise, nice looking 2DCG renders, okayish music, background and sound effects, a whole bunch of texts (dialogues, monologues, narrations) mostly in the first person view of Tatsuki, the MC (fixed, nonchangeable). This game IMO mainly appeals to fans of old-schoold Japanese VN, select or specialized types of players that can relate (or connect) to the MC or those who can comfortably self-insert or self-project themselves into the MC (more on that in the review spoiler). Some features are only available to patrons and that is not a big issue.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Fallen Eros. Cheers.

WARNING!!! My Review may contains Spoilers!

Last edited:

AjackKnife

Apr 27, 2017
I played this game for the first time (v0.15.2 Public) for about 8 hours until end of available contents. I don't play based on tags or a 'fan' of specific tags per se, I play and enjoy games objectively. I am posting a review (at the bottom of this post) that I will link in my Review for this game (later after I play at least a couple more updates).

Brief summary: This game has indecent premise, nice looking 2DCG renders, okayish music, background and sound effects, a whole bunch of texts (dialogues, monologues, narrations) mostly in the first person view of Tatsuki, the MC (fixed, nonchangeable). This game IMO really appeals only to select or specialized types of players that can relate (or connect) to and comfortably self-insert or self-project themselves into the MC (more on that in the review spoiler). Some features are only available to patrons and that is not a big issue.

Thank you for the share. All the best, Fallen Eros. Cheers.

WARNING!!! My Review may contains Spoilers!

The story is pretty simple that Tatsuki, the MC 'gets off' to the idea of 'sharing' the goddess Hana (his Wife) with others. The game takes players on that journey in great details, with slow realistic/believable build-up with the (player non-controllable, plot driven) agency of the Wife, starting with the MC discovering and bringing up the 'kinks', accepting and introducing Yuma, bath sharing (nudity), touching, stamina training (handjob, blowjob, etc.), tits play, safe sex, raw sex up to potential creampie. Game only shows the MC's perspectives of events while hiding most (if not all) of the other perspectives.
-1st the game is inspired by old Japanese VN's specifically very much like games (Visually and Engine) So having more text than CGs is pretty normal. Not to mention old Japanese VNs have a typically long Common Route before ANY choice is given.

IMO the game will be a lot better if the MC's and Wife (and Yuma?) perspectives of events were told chronologically, or at least the options are there. Some players who only cares about the MC's perspectives can play just that, while others can play which perspectives the like.
-Chronological? Oh you mean actually seeing the "act." Well, it's a mystery NTRS. You only see it in the end like so many other mystery NTRS (ex. NTRS games) Sure I would like to see it too, but as it is... the development cycle would be even longer if the Dev implemented both views out of the gate.

Cons
Game 'force' self-insert/projection into Tatsuki, the MC by not allowing name change and narrating scenes using the first person pronouns. It would not be as bad if the MC is relatable and I can connect with but he isn't, at least NOT to me. He lacks certainty, decisiveness and identity, that he really struggles to figure out or sure about what he likes, wants, enjoys or what to do in general. There's like a million monologues and rhetorical questions he asked himself over and over again, and they are really annoying and boring to read through IMO. His only redeeming quality is that he is a master bator, even if he can't always completely satisfy his Wife but he is able to masturbate the life out of himself without fail almost everytime:ROFLMAO:

Game has the MC's Wife perspectives (planned) but was not developed yet after so many releases. Probably the developer wants to develop the Wife perspectives after all the MC's views are done first, which is another minus point.
-I don't agree with your assessment that only Self-inserts would like the game. I NEVER self-insert myself to any of the adult games I've ever played and I do enjoy this VN. I treat it as I am reading a Novel. I'm sure there are others out there that do it as well AS self-inserting themselves. That would be more of a fair assessment IMO. MC questioning himself is THE point of this VN, It's a mystery NTRS. Is she just satisfying his Kink or is it something more? Is she lying? Playing around that concept is the main selling point of this VN over others. Again that's your opinion and you do you.

There are not that many images and illustrations for most (if not all) scenes, that are usually text heavy (highly imbalance on purpose I guess). Some images where repeatedly used over and over again for example MC and Wife sex images were used every time and sometime later in the game, (insignificant?) MC and Wife sex scenes did not even have any images, just a few line of texts saying they were having sex. Most sex scenes between Wife and Yuma were 'hidden' or not viewable by both the player and MC on the request of the Wife. It is understandable that the MC unable to view it but the player also can't (this will be available later when the Wife perspectives are developed?).
-In case you didn't know since you've only just found this VN, each update gets about 2 to 3 CGs per update. You'll get even less content per-update if the dev implemented the Wife's POV as well. And the 'hidden' aspect is the Point of this VN until the reveal so to speak.

Game is simple, no bugs issues whatsoever. There are few choices (probably less than 5) that don't seem to do anything other than scene variations IMO. Game depicts, captures and explores the psyche and mind of a person who are into sharing his partner/wife progressively in a unique light hearted narrative, and very well done I guess.
-The start of the branching path is at V15. As you said, choices before that are all just variations but after V15 you get multiple paths. V16 introduces 2 more paths. Two on Route 1 and one in Route 2 so far. Since you've only played V15 and as to not spoil you, "go home" is one such branch not implemented in V15 but IS in V16. You can find V16 leaked if you read past page btw.

Neutral
Some features are lock behind 'paywall' (Patreon) and while I have no strong objection against it, I do wonder if the features add or improve player experience or not? If they do, then IMO it is a missed opportunity for the players. Since I have no way of knowing it, I put this as 'Switzerland' neutral territory.
-This I agree, It's strange to put a 'paywall' on the gallery. At the very least unlock the gallery in the public releases for the CG's we've seen. Any extras that are Patreon exclusive is fine to be blocked in public releases (ex. Wallpapers/extra scenes/Patreon exclusive content)

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes