3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Ouryuken

Apr 28, 2017
The fact that people do support him financially shows that what he is doing works.
Sure, it "works", but for him, just like not updating in a year like Irphaeus works for him, and still holds tons of supporters, and there's pelnty fo devs that just dont update in months, gather money, then dissapear

So, people shelling money to a "developer" doesnt exactly detract from what miffunxz said

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sure, it "works", but for him, just like not updating in a year like Irphaeus works for him, and still holds tons of supporters, and there's pelnty fo devs that just dont update in months, gather money, then dissapear

So, people shelling money to a "developer" doesnt exactly detract from what miffunxz said
The concept behind being a patron is to support the artist. Whether they 'get what they pay for' is subjective and up to the person donating. No one is forcing them to pay. We all spend money on things that someone out there would find foolish.

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
The concept behind being a patron is to support the artist. Whether they 'get what they pay for' is subjective and up to the person donating. No one is forcing them to pay. We all spend money on things that someone out there would find foolish.
But that doesn't mean we should do it because other people do it x).

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
Even if someone did,the guy who makes the crack still didnt released the cracked version,so it would be the same as if they didnt leaked it
The crack can't be released without the new version being leaked. I too, along with the other modders, am subject to the same whims of fate as all of you. Yo Ho Yo Ho.

But seriously, if you want to play the new version the moment it comes out, go give some money to the dev. They honestly deserve some support for being present in and reading over this mess of a thread. Y'all need to chill on the pitchfolks. At this rate, the local farm supply store is going to be drained, and some people need those pitchforks to, you know, actually harvest some food :ROFLMAO:.

I prefer my corn cobs to be cheaper than my hentai games, thank you.

Last edited:

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
was given this crack to be posted
have not tested it yet, but I've gotten cracks from them in the past
don't include the Extras patch with this crack
not posting the game itself
Looks legit, assuming that the function names are correct, which I'd bet they are.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Tbh and to be fair, the amount of content released every 2 3 weeks isn't worth the amount demanded on Patreon. The fact you have to pay for the CGs as well, that's like too much. Dude be taking free stuff and making them available only through monthly payment. That's a bit too much imo. I do agree these devs need to make a living but still, this is getting a little bit out of hand. What's next ? you have to pay 5 cent for every render ? idk, super awkward, I am not even paying for the game and felt like this. I thought about doing not gonna lie but for ~7 mins playtime ? just gonna sub in World of warcraft or idk what other game. Just throwing my 2 cents here cause I needed to get that out of my system
It seems he changed the Patreon Tiers and prices.
You pay even more now...

Last Month i paid about 15 Euro for the Instant Release Version. Now i would have to pay 20 for instant or 13 for 3 Days delay...

Edit: He didnt change the Prices at all. its Patreon fault.

Last edited:

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
It seems he changed the Patreon Tiers and prices.
You pay even more now...

Last Month i paid about 15 Euro for the Instant Release Version. Now i would have to pay 20 for instant or 13 for 3 Days delay...
Prices has been the same since the beggining. 5, 10, 15 USD. In fact I've shortened the wait over time. Maybe it has to do with currency exchange and local taxes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deathbringer_jo

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
It seems its Patreons Fault.

Checked other creatives. And the Euro just got "Weaker?"
If i change my Payment to USD, it would be 17,85$ (19,64€) for the Mega-Fan Tier.
November.PNG Desktop Oktober.PNG
Sorry i said nothing then..^^

Reactions: Big Daddy
Aug 28, 2017
...Where the game fails is the protagonist: an utterly bland, boring, wimpy beta with no personality outside of working...

...Hana and the MC have no real connection outside of the same performative meaningless 'I love you', and they don't have any meaningful interactions: They don't go on dates, they don't have fun loving exchanges, they don't reminisce about past experiences etc. The deeply repetitive days are structured as: work and then come home and wonder if they fucked...
I hope you realize the game is set in Japan. He's just a realistically written Japanese guy in a Japanese relationship. Can't blame the developer on that one.

Aug 28, 2017
Tbh and to be fair, the amount of content released every 2 3 weeks isn't worth the amount demanded on Patreon. The fact you have to pay for the CGs as well, that's like too much. Dude be taking free stuff and making them available only through monthly payment. That's a bit too much imo. I do agree these devs need to make a living but still, this is getting a little bit out of hand. What's next ? you have to pay 5 cent for every render ? idk, super awkward, I am not even paying for the game and felt like this. I thought about doing not gonna lie but for ~7 mins playtime ? just gonna sub in World of warcraft or idk what other game. Just throwing my 2 cents here cause I needed to get that out of my system
You know it's voluntary right? Don't like it, don't pay for it. It's that simple. This is a quality product and the dev absolutely knows what he is doing and it's worth every cent he makes.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes