3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Is it still for netorase fan or should I drop it???
Depends on the speed you like to see things happen,if you like a faster pace,you should go for other one,this one is still building the climax,if you do enjoy the the tease for now,them you're welcome to stay,or just return when the story develops around the part you find better

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I would actually like to see some H-scenes they seem to be so rare. And then when you almost get to a scene its always like hidden or over the phone and stuff… latest update ended with a huge cliffhanger right there where we would get to see some action… idk i think there should be more lewd stuff involved with the updates.

Reactions: Kyzer05

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Depends on the speed you like to see things happen,if you like a faster pace,you should go for other one,this one is still building the climax,if you do enjoy the the tease for now,them you're welcome to stay,or just return when the story develops around the part you find better
I haven't played it in a while and I think it's a greate netorase game but what I'm worried about is it gonna stay netorase or turn into ntr which that happened with a lot of games it would be a shame if this game turn ntr, for netorase games they are no existence if you compare them to ntr hope this game won't change I really like this game.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I haven't played it in a while and I think it's a greate netorase game but what I'm worried about is it gonna stay netorase or turn into ntr which that happened with a lot of games it would be a shame if this game turn ntr, for netorase games they are no existence if you compare them to ntr hope this game won't change I really like this game.
What was the last update you played?
I would reccomend you to wait at least 2 or 3 updates to make sure you get this entire part of the game without risking getting stuck in a cliffhanger,to make sure for ya,its still a netorase game,the real ntr as it seems will be on other route that still aint in the game

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
I would reccomend you to wait at least 2 or 3 updates to make sure you get this entire part of the game without risking getting stuck in a cliffhanger,to make sure for ya,its still a netorase game,the real ntr as it seems will be on other route that still aint in the game
Well I hope not. This game being Netorase only is still a very, very, very rare gem.
If it turns into a Netorare game... Well, we have already 3,4526,282,927,635,362,920,117,823 of those (yeah I exaggerate a bit here). Point is - This VN would loose about 90% from what is interesting for me if it goes that (boring and dull "on rails") route, so I would drop it like a hot potato...

So I can only hope this VN will not go down that Netorare black hole that sucks anything positive into a dark deprecated oblivion.
Of course this is all a personal opinion, but there you have it...

Jan 25, 2021
Well I hope not. This game being Netorase only is still a very, very, very rare gem.
If it turns into a Netorare game... Well, we have already 3,4526,282,927,635,362,920,117,823 of those (yeah I exaggerate a bit here). Point is - This VN would loose about 90% from what is interesting for me if it goes that (boring and dull "on rails") route, so I would drop it like a hot potato...

So I can only hope this VN will not go down that Netorare black hole that sucks anything positive into a dark deprecated oblivion.
I agree I don't think NTR fits Hana's personality and I think it would be NTR for the sake of NTR

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Well,as it is right now,cant really say anything,the one who hold the key of the future is Fallen Eros,until now he seems to be doing good,so i'm not worried...

Reactions: clowns234

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
The last update I played was V0.7, getting stuck in a cliffhanger is what I'm avoiding, so I'll wait for more updates and see where the game is going hopefully no ntr, I don't know if it's just me, but I feel in recent years netorase is getting some attention.

Jan 25, 2021
The last update I played was V0.7, getting stuck in a cliffhanger is what I'm avoiding, so I'll wait for more updates and see where the game is going hopefully no ntr, I don't know if it's just me, but I feel in recent years netorase is getting some attention.
I hope netorase/sharing are getting more attention because it is so good, I used to be a netorare enjoyer and I still do read/play it sometimes but for me it just doesn't compare to netorase. I think the first taste of netorase I got was NT00's
"There's Something Loose in Her Head", it just hit different and felt way better and netorase stories usually are better and make more sense than netorare stories as majority of ntr stories are ntr for the sake of ntr without much care in the story but there are exceptions and this game is a prime example of good netorase.

Euma

Dec 19, 2017
Even if someone did,the guy who makes the crack still didnt released the cracked version,so it would be the same as if they didnt leaked it
But there is a gameplay video of it a couple of days after release though and it aint have much in it IMO.
A gameplay video is enough for me since its just the same as just playing the actual game.

Reactions: Aereon1104

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
But there is a gameplay video of it a couple of days after release though and it aint have much in it IMO.
A gameplay video is enough for me since its just the same as just playing the actual game.
If you are here from the last update,i would give the advice for you to come around after 2 or 3 updates,this way you'll see some good amount of content,aside some happy exceptions,most updates bring the conclusion or development of some events started on the last update and them the introduction of a situation for the next one,so if you get frustated easily better let some updates pass for you to get the maximum out of one update

Dec 19, 2020
I wanna play hentai art style of game like this one without ntr. any games you guys know and what are these games called if i want to search them.

Oct 14, 2020
Just played through the available content for Indecent Wife Hana

What an utterly disappointing game, the creator seems to not understand what netorase is outside of 'letting your wife fuck someone else'.

Hana is a great hotwife: sexy, faithful but knows how to tease and Yamu is a fresh take on what a bull can be, relying on his inexperience and shyness. Where the game fails is the protagonist: an utterly bland, boring, wimpy beta with no personality outside of working, wondering if his wife is fucking Yamu and having a fit of elipses and exclamation marks when she is, I seriously got tired of reading the same obnoxiously frail prose over and over from a loser tailor made for an NTR doujin

And that one flaw seriously kills the game because it means Hana and the MC have no real connection outside of the same performative meaningless 'I love you', and they don't have any meaningful interactions: They don't go on dates, they don't have fun loving exchanges, they don't reminisce about past experiences etc. The deeply repetitive days are structured as: work and then come home and wonder if they fucked. They have no relationship and their entire existence centres around Yamu: every talk in some ways centres around Yamu, it's so hollow and always in Netorase, if your partner doesn't have genuine and real affection for you, then it's no fun.

The actual sex is just frustrating. The sex between the MC and Hanu, which should be a major focus, is bland and truncated. The same CG in which you fuck Hanu (which is a big problem with this game, it repurposes its art too much) is shown 4 times and it's always boring. Cheating reports are the best part of Netorase, fucking your wife after the bull has had a turn or her jerking you off as she shows you the session she recorded are the cornerstone of the genre, but they are completely minimised with no real effort into making them interesting - they are there merely as a box ticker and the complete lack of care is palpable.

Oct 14, 2020
For the cheating sex - it's either you stumble onto it (and Hanu is aware) or you're sent a few pictures or a video. You are never involved in it or a participant It never feels like the sex is for you, you just feel like a random voyeur that just happened to be there, and Hana's teasing starts to get boring and it comes across as her not wanting you there after a while. Relating that back to the complete lack of relationship between the player and Hana, Hana and Yamu actually do have a relationship and a dynamic, so it feels like they're the actual couple. All in all it actually just feels like a 'Nice Netorare'.

Rant over.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes