3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I remember saying I'm gonna wait till november or december. I couldn't wait after seeing the changelogs in like after the 2nd or 3rd update lol I guess it was worth it.

Reactions: Dagurat

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
will there be an actual ntr route? love this caring ntr anyways, but a a cruel twist route would be soooooo hard hitting got damn! like an alt reality where she was actually pretending all along >:p

Reactions: fbass

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
will there be an actual ntr route? love this caring ntr anyways, but a a cruel twist route would be soooooo hard hitting got damn! like an alt reality where she was actually pretending all along >:p
Mentioned this before, but you can already tell that Hana is not being honest with her husband. So it technically is an actual NTR route. She is hiding things she is doing and lying to the husband. So while she is doing the "caring NTR" thing, secretly she is not telling him everything and lying to him.

There's several hints if you pay attention to the dialogue that show she is not being honest and upfront about stuff (like for instance, if you check her phone at the beach, you'll see she lied about the pictures).

zadtier396

Jul 25, 2022
Mentioned this before, but you can already tell that Hana is not being honest with her husband. So it technically is an actual NTR route. She is hiding things she is doing and lying to the husband. So while she is doing the "caring NTR" thing, secretly she is not telling him everything and lying to him.

There's several hints if you pay attention to the dialogue that show she is not being honest and upfront about stuff (like for instance, if you check her phone at the beach, you'll see she lied about the pictures).
oh.. and her past she didn't want to talk about too? tbh idk how much the developer is leaning towards the 'real life cuckold' type of writing so I assumed that the description saying it was going to be light hearted was 100%... but if it's intentional.. im hyped!!! my favorite ntr stories are the most caring turn out to be the most betrayal <3 !! it just hurts so good

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes