3.70 star(s) 38 Votes

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
Hey, guys just sharing my thoughts on what-ifs for the future plot:

Suppose there is pregnancy content in the future for the plot. I think it would be best if the babies were fraternal twins with one from her Husband and the other from Yuma. This is possible in real life with Superfecundation.
how about you make your own game try it out

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Just going to ask to be sure. Is that an option on the public version(s)? I was trying to correct this line as an example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"I she" >"Is she"
and Shift+E seems to do nothing. Shift+A/G/V do have different effects that I didn't know about so that's neat. Using the Public 13.5 version to clarify.
Sorry, the editor opens with the 'e' key, without shift. I forgot

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Guys, the update times are still in the first reply to the thread. They've been there since the beginning and still are.

If y'all follow the Dev enough to know about the burnout and such then I hope you have the mental capacity to figure out something like this...

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Will we find out in the future if Hana was doing it raw with the boy even before the husband allowed it? Or are there hints in the dialogues that I missed?
Eventually there is going to be a path to see Hana's side, so you'll find out that way.

But it's been pretty obvious that she has been lying to her husband about a lot of things. There are several hints here and there that she is not being honest and has been doing her own thing for a while, without the husband's permission.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Eventually there is going to be a path to see Hana's side, so you'll find out that way.

But it's been pretty obvious that she has been lying to her husband about a lot of things. There are several hints here and there that she is not being honest and has been doing her own thing for a while, without the husband's permission.
I guess, we gonna find it out in the Hana pov.

Jan 25, 2021
This is probably my favourite Netorase game at the moment, the art is unique and good, the story is enjoyable and I love the reporting thing and the relationship between hana and her husband as well as her doing stuff in "secret". The teasing is also top tier, really good stuff I will be looking forward to every update, thanks FallenEros and great job so far.

Mar 10, 2020
I hope this wouldn't be the only way. I was thinking MC would tinker on Hana's phone again, find the video that she sent where they did it raw and where the MC thinks that the video might be old, check the date of the recording and voila, it is indeed old. Then he also finds the "cut" video from earlier, or maybe the raw sex video "was" the cut video in the first place! And then he finds more. Like when she's sucking the snake venom, she was really giving a bj.

Then instead of MC saying it directly that he found out she's lying, he asks questions instead, maybe during sex or teasing: "why did you cut the video, "is the raw video you sent me perhaps "old", "when you suck the venom out of the boy, how's the texture" etc.. Hana took notice and either admits to it or tease him to let his imagination run wild: "oh the venom was thick and white. A really "big snake" was also nearby at that time and I think it would be dangerous so I "took care of it".

Ah shit my imagination is running wild.

Last edited:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I hope this wouldn't be the only way. I was thinking MC would tinker on Hana's phone again, find the video that she sent where they did it raw and where the MC thinks that the video might be old, check the date of the recording and voila, it is indeed old. Then he also finds the "cut" video from earlier, or maybe the raw sex video "was" the cut video in the first place! And then he finds more. Like when she's sucking the snake venom, she was really giving a bj.

Then instead of MC saying it directly that he found out she's lying, he asks questions instead, maybe during sex or teasing: "why did you cut the video, "is the raw video you sent me perhaps "old", "when you suck the venom out of the boy, how's the texture" etc.. Hana took notice and either admits to it or tease him to let his imagination run wild: "oh the venom was thick and white. A really "big snake" was also nearby at that time and I think it would be dangerous so I "took care of it".

Ah shit my imagination is running wild.
heh,seems like she made another victim,but about the"really big snake"remark,it will still wait a little more to be included in the game again,looking forward to that part,Tatsuki is teased easily by the smallest of the problems,so when the scale of sizing of the problem changes,it will be fun to see how he react....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I just wish the pubic hair option carried over into the actual CGs in story.
Just the same as "Big Yuma" option,Fallen Eros said it would probably be avaible for sprites first cuz he find it troublesome for now to put them together with the CG's that are already on the game,i'm going to wait anyway,not like i could do anything besides rooting for him to have a artistic epiphany and conclude most of his text in just one tackle without burning out(yup,i know its hard,but on my case its on character design).

Fallen Eros

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2022
Version: 0.14.1 Public

new version 0.14.png

I updated to the latest public version which includes new content, no need of crack or password and the mac version.

win/linux:

mac:

Changelog:

- 2 new CGs (#24 & #25) with variations
- 1 new variation of CG #23
- Total CGs: 25, 200+ variations
- 5.450 words added. (72.450 total)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes