3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
What’s the issue with the game? If there is one, please explain it further so I can check and fix it. If your problem is with the quick menu not showing UI images at the bottom of the screen, I'm sorry, but I can’t help with that.
we get to the scene where mc sits on the bed and is instructed to answer his phone or make a call not sure but it sticks in an endless loop of clicks saying check your phone near the messaging app but as the screen shot above shows the phone icon and calling and texting apps are nowhere to be seen so the loop keeps saying check your phone you click in the area where the phone should be and same issue looped again... so game is perma stcuck on that render and no progress can be made.

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
we get to the scene where mc sits on the bed and is instructed to answer his phone or make a call not sure but it sticks in an endless loop of clicks saying check your phone near the messaging app but as the screen shot above shows the phone icon and calling and texting apps are nowhere to be seen so the loop keeps saying check your phone you click in the area where the phone should be and same issue looped again... so game is perma stcuck on that render and no progress can be made.
It says to check Pauline's messages or see if you missed a call from her or something. If she didn’t call or message you, CALL HER. You can call her by clicking the button next to the text message in Pauline's chat (call icon).

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
Let me know if it’s working now........

Reactions: Joker2534

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
It says to check Pauline's messages or see if you missed a call from her or something. If she didn’t call or message you, CALL HER. You can call her by clicking the button next to the text message in Pauline's chat (call icon).
yes but the phone icon is gone and you can't click on anything thus the loop... istead of saying this is what you do listen to the explanation the phone icon is nowhere on the screen at all. you cannot click it therefore you cannot call or text. It's an in game issue.

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
21.png

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
no in the dorm or new apartment when you are supposed to check messages or make a call you sit on the bed I think and can't click anything because there's no icons. The screen is the only thing you can click. Then it loops check messages blah blah blah The phone is already in your hand on the screen but the screen doesn't transition to the phone screen.
Screenshot??????

swampystudio

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2024
no in the dorm or new apartment when you are supposed to check messages or make a call you sit on the bed I think and can't click anything because there's no icons. The screen is the only thing you can click. Then it loops check messages blah blah blah The phone is already in your hand on the screen but the screen doesn't transition to the phone screen.
Yes in the dorm, I'm just showing what to do. You have to click the call button to proceed to Pauline's scene.........

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Yes in the dorm, I'm just showing what to do. You have to click the call button to proceed to Pauline's scene.........
ok for me the phoone doesn't come up mc is standing there holding it in his hand and the screen is saying contact her... but there's no phone icon and no phone screen just mc sitting on the bed. Look on previous page of comments at Tommy Tuba's post That's what we get in game.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I haven't encountered any errors while interacting with the phone......
Thanks for the reply. That's what I'm doing. Click on the phone, click on each girl, scroll down to the latest message.

The problem is that I've already responded to all of them. Since there are no new messages I can't respond to anyone. i.e.,:
1728869166508.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: swampystudio
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes