Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Hi everyone, good news :)

Inertia v0.20 is finished and will be uploaded to f95 within a day or so.
Patrons have early access and I can't wait to share it with all of my followers, I know you've been patient.

Once again sorry for the delay and I hope you enjoy the new episode.

Have a great week and talk soon.

-Dob

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So just finished the v.20 update, and loved it. It had things in just the right proportions. For those like sexieallie2001 and Avaron1974 (and I, really) that had issues with inappropriate dickery not having an appropriate response, the public bathroom scene was incredibly satisfying. So I think it's safe to say that Marc Dob has listened, and taken that into account.

I haven't tried the other options available in the playthrough, and to be frank, not interested, but it does appear that those that want straight options have those available.

And yes, Nika is adorable.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
ok. its out in SVS, so theres no damage to upload it here. (I try to not upload too soon, but if its out, no point in waiting)
here u go:

Last edited:
Reactions: dmico and DanThaMan

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
ok. its out in SVS, so theres no damage to upload it here. (I try to not upload too soon, but if its out, no point in waiting)
here u go:
There is damage posting it in the comment section actually. Someone from my patron leaked it so I'm not happy about that.
This F95 thread will be updated soon with the REAL download link. It's a bit of a spit in the face to my creation and trust for people, I've already filed a DMCA for it.

Thanks to those who actually have respect and wait for the proper links to be uploaded.

- Dob.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is damage posting it in the comment section actually. Someone from my patron leaked it so I'm not happy about that.
This F95 thread will be updated soon with the REAL download link. It's a bit of a spit in the face to my creation and trust for people, I've already filed a DMCA for it.

Thanks to those who actually have respect and wait for the proper links to be uploaded.

- Dob.
You are aware you are on a piracy site?

Reactions: Nerdyguy31

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sure dmca it if u want.
but, SVS uses filehosting that u need to pay to get speed. they get money from each membership they get.
so, for me, when SVS has uploaded it, I think its better to make it "free" instead of a site that earns money from it.
also, if people enjoy your work, they should not care, as they want to support you.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
sure dmca it if u want.
but, SVS uses filehosting that u need to pay to get speed. they get money from each membership they get.
so, for me, when SVS has uploaded it, I think its better to make it "free" instead of a site that earns money from it.
also, if people enjoy your work, they should not care, as they want to support you.
It's more so the issue of the trust of the patrons leaking before it was ready for release, I don't appreciate that. Sure when It's out I can't really do much about people pirating it but as I said it wasn't ready.
Don't worry I'll make sure next time I do it a different way so the true respectful supporters will receive it before anyone else.

It's now available here on f95, I hope you enjoy the new game update! Any questions my DM's are always open.

-Dob

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I didn't realize piracy was okay anywhere without the creator's permission?
The whole point of piracy is stealing, it's why this site was created.

Some devs use it for free advertising but no permission in needed here. There are very rare examples of devs that have an understanding with their patrons to not post beta builds or wait a couple of weeks but most games end up here whether the devs like it or not.

It all depends on your player base.

Runey has an understanding with his and none of his beta testers will post beta builds.

Best bet is to have a talk with your patrons and try to see if they will wait a bit, might work.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. we can wait for the "proper" release.
Im with u, that patrons should get it first.
but I still hope it will not make much difference. a lot of very successful games have many patrons, even if the games usually gets leaked within hours. keep it up and trust that many people want to help, otherwise the entire patron idea would not work.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Renders looks pretty good, MC model is pretty but i have to ask and i hope i'am not being disrespectful, but is this a naive/dumb cumdump setting or the MC have a few braincells? And i ask bluntly because i always like to know what i'am getting into.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Renders looks pretty good, MC model is pretty but i have to ask and i hope i'am not being disrespectful, but is this a naive/dumb cumdump setting or the MC have a few braincells? And i ask bluntly because i always like to know what i'am getting into.
I've left choices open to suit your desires as a player.

But to answer your question, no it's not strictly a "cumdump" setting.

You're more than welcome to play the game and find out for yourself :)

-Dob

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I hope this can be similar to Project Sage.
a curious girl, but not stupid. slow corruption and she can decide "who" she will start any sexual interaction with.
I hope we get many males she can pick from, the old, the obese, the nerd, the ugly, the good guy etc.

so far its nice, good pace and good animations.
hopefully it will attract more attention with more content, Inertia can not die like Amy.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
I hope this can be similar to Project Sage.
a curious girl, but not stupid. slow corruption and she can decide "who" she will start any sexual interaction with.
I hope we get many males she can pick from, the old, the obese, the nerd, the ugly, the good guy etc.

so far its nice, good pace and good animations.
hopefully it will attract more attention with more content, Inertia can not die like Amy.
Fun fact - Paperwork was actually my inspiration to create this series :). Amy 4ever <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fydeout and baka
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes