Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat

It's when the FC is talking to her sister I believe in the morning in her room and stated that she'll see her arvo which my google foo said it means afternoon.
Yep. Very much Aussie slang - we shorten practically everything, often adding -o or -ie at the end. For example, you buy fuel at a servo, booze at a bottle-o, ciggies at both, etc, etc. is a pretty good list

My favourite though is the greeting: "Ska non", which is an abbreviation of "What is going on?", but really an Aussie version of "What's up?"

Reactions: sexieallie2001

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I dont want to read 10 pages since i asked my question regarding a lesbian route. Is it meanwhile possible to play a lesbian and avoid dicks or do i still need to wait?
There is an option to show more interest in Marcus which I presume would lead to something, but you can just have a platonic friendship with him, which is what I chose. So far the focus really seems to be the relationship between Inertia and Tenika. Dylan doesn't even make an appearance

If you ever see me in a thread and you don't want to read all of it, feel free to PM me, since I play lesbian route too

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Having not enough interest to read 20 pages of comments to see if it has already been stated, I did a search for military on this thread and neither finding touched this.
FYI
X military means unknown or unnamed branch of the military.
Ex military means former military.
There is a difference although in terms of actual effect on the game a person in X military may be actively on leave while waiting for a mission.

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Each day you will discover more about yourself and realize your purpose,
desires, and fantasies through multiple experiences.
I hope it will be possible to discover that her desire is to marry happily as a virgin and remain faithful to her chosen one.

• Haha
Reactions: MaskOfMirth

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Having not enough interest to read 20 pages of comments to see if it has already been stated, I did a search for military on this thread and neither finding touched this.
FYI
X military means unknown or unnamed branch of the military.
Ex military means former military.
There is a difference although in terms of actual effect on the game a person in X military may be actively on leave while waiting for a mission.
Oooooh ... nice pickup. Not that I think it will amount to much, but the idea of Inertia being some top-secret DARPA project does have appeal. Might explain the unusual name, and why her Mum is AWOL.

• Love
Reactions: sexieallie2001

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It was ok. Nice renders with over trained models. Pathetic photo studio though and not very professional.
I will give it one more update.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i hope the ntr arrives soon
Yeah, me too, but for NTR/sharing scenes inertia will need a boyfriend that will agree for a open relationship… Jennifer and Ryan could explore this path for example, maybe involving also Inertia and her future boyfriend, why not!

Reactions: ntrvip

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Loving the update as well, I just wished it was a little bit longer as things are just beginning to get interesting.

And i'm wondering just how far inertia can be slightly pushed over to the more interesting darker side? :)

Looking forward to the next episode of this game. :)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The models for Inertia, Tenika, and Jennifer are super hot but the game itself is sadly not for me.:cry:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Yeah, me too, but for NTR/sharing scenes inertia will need a boyfriend that will agree for a open relationship… Jennifer and Ryan could explore this path for example, maybe involving also Inertia and her future boyfriend, why not!
You´re right. But you're mixing different stuff here. NTR and sharing cannot exist at the same time. Sharing actually requires an open relationship. Because that means someone has sex with someone else while the partner agrees to it. NTR, on the other hand, is cheating + taking away the partner. That's pretty much the opposite of an open relationship. But you are right, both requires a partner.

Reactions: COOLMASTER
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes