cardfort

Mar 18, 2019
Developer seems to want this impossible perfect girl crafted to be a lesbian.

How is that the most interesting path for us?

• Angry
Reactions: Virulenz

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
I hope this game continues as planned with the corruption,the NTR,the graphics looks so good,my favorite part was the gloryhole scene and I want to see more of that,congrats Dev

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not everyone is interested in seeing yet another whoretagonist as there are already literally hundreds or more games like that already on here and I prefer ones where you can choose what she does and doesn't do who she interacts with and who she doesn't.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
I hope this can be similar to Project Sage.
a curious girl, but not stupid. slow corruption and she can decide "who" she will start any sexual interaction with.
I hope we get many males she can pick from, the old, the obese, the nerd, the ugly, the good guy etc.

so far its nice, good pace and good animations.
hopefully it will attract more attention with more content, Inertia can not die like Amy.
Project SAGE, RIP. Loved that game. I actually liked the OG one more as she went full slut faster. Surprise. I am all for the slow burn, as long as it is well-paced.

Fydeout

Aug 25, 2020
Not everyone is interested in seeing yet another whoretagonist as there are already literally hundreds or more games like that already on here and I prefer ones where you can choose what she does and doesn't do who she interacts with and who she doesn't.
But.... but I love 'whoretagonist.'

Reactions: nazthelass

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Inertia - Revamp [v0.20] Dob3D

Original Size Win/Linux: 765 MB
Original Size Mac: 748 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 94 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 77 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So are you going to use one?

A render of Inertia drooling like that would be hilarious
I never even tried to figure out how to use a signature on here. lol
And, honestly, I'm too inebriated at the moment to attempt anything other than basic typing. haha
But, they do look good.

EDIT: test: yep..actually, figured it out. We can thank 2 Gingers Whiskey for that one. lol :)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
FookU2

You can also click on my spoiler in my signature that can show you how to hyperlink your signatures so that when you or someone else clicks on your signatures it'll take them right to the games thread.

Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
FookU2

You can also click on my spoiler in my signature that can show you how to hyperlink your signatures so that when you or someone else clicks on your signatures it'll take them right to the games thread.
That is definitely for the future. I tried that and I think this is about as good as I'm gonna get for now. It kept coming out funny when I tried. Like..it showed the pic, then showed the link next to the pic. But, definitely have a couple games to use now. :)

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes