baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
do we really need to have another NTR/anti-NTR discussion going?
this game has female protagonist and its about her adventures.
and if she would get a BF and continues with the "adventures", well sure, its NTR, but its not what this game is about but a female protagonist and corruption.

also, MattShizzle no, theres a lot more games without NTR than with. (255 ntr titles if u do search, harem has 322 out of 2858 3D games)
but, again, this game is not about NTR. so can we please talk about her corruption, its more interesting to do that.

Last edited:

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
So far no actual action (that I saw) and a lot of places it still says "Inertia" even if you changed her name.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You´re right. But you're mixing different stuff here. NTR and sharing cannot exist at the same time. Sharing actually requires an open relationship. Because that means someone has sex with someone else while the partner agrees to it. NTR, on the other hand, is cheating + taking away the partner. That's pretty much the opposite of an open relationship. But you are right, both requires a partner.
NTR is a general term/definition that means many things, so you have right, i'll be more precise… i mean sharing/cuckolding/swinging, where both partners agree to this lifestyle and are eager and excited to follow this path and to have some fun, because fun is one thing, but love is another!

altmas66

May 4, 2020
Since the game has only menu music so far I also made a quick music Mod/add-on while playing.

-------------------------------------------------------
Info Mar. 10, 2021:
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.20
-------------------------------------------------------

Download Mod only v0.20 (~35MB)
Workupoad -

(some ingame pics of my Mod)
View attachment 1077585 View attachment 1077586 View attachment 1077587 View attachment 1077588

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maaan! incredible the music you use for the mod of Inertia, nice mix you have done. Congrats!

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
NTR is a general term/definition that means many things, so you have right, i'll be more precise… i mean sharing/cuckolding/swinging, where both partners agree to this lifestyle and are eager and excited to follow this path and to have some fun, because fun is one thing, but love is another!
Typical, NTR means, the partner has sex with someone other, WITHOUT his/her partners agreement.
Sharing, Swinging, cockold is WITH his/her agreement.
Please do not confuse them. But the bottom line is still about sex. (y)

There is another way to add NTR to the game. There are two kinds of NTR: Netorare and Netori.
Netorare means someone steals our partner from us.
Netori, on the other hand, means we are stealing someone's partner.

And here are already 2 options in the game:
Dad's girlfriend Jessica has a crush on us. And the game surely will give us the opportunity to address that later. So if we steal her from dad, that's NTR too.
Likewise, we will be able to steal Amy from our siter, later. Maybe one of the many guys who are into us also has a girlfriend?

It looks like that for me: the NTR in this game will not be Netorare, but Netori.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Just clarifying there is NO ntr content as originally planned due to not enough interest via patronage so it has been removed.

Although there are plans and great ideas for it to be implemented, until there is support for it, it won't be in the game.

I will however be casting a vote for incest, ntr and a few other genres in the upcoming week and we will see what the supporters would like to see.

Have a great week everyone, I'm fixing some things and working on 0.25 as we speak.
There will be a lot more sexual events in this version :)

- Dob

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
exazubi

I think it was more Jennifer teasing the FC then the FC doing anything with Jennifer. Like when the FC was in her dads shower and Jennifer walked in Jennifer had the option to tease the FC by opening her shirt and stuff.

G0KUBLACK

Feb 19, 2021
Just clarifying there is NO ntr content as originally planned due to not enough interest via patronage so it has been removed.

Although there are plans and great ideas for it to be implemented, until there is support for it, it won't be in the game.

I will however be casting a vote for incest, ntr and a few other genres in the upcoming week and we will see what the supporters would like to see.

Have a great week everyone, I'm fixing some things and working on 0.25 as we speak.
There will be a lot more sexual events in this version :)

- Dob
I never understand what is the problem with the avoidable NTR

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wasted diskspace? Optional stuff is still in the game, even if you dont want it you still have got it, in some games it doubles the size of the download/unpacked game and noone who dont like the optional stuff will be happy after accidently clicking the wrong choice.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
It looks interesting and I will playing beside the answer of the following question:

You have some 'free will' to pick between options?
Or the MC will end as a cumdump whore like 90% of the female protagonist games?
It will be interesting if you are free to pursue specific people and not just fuck everybody.

Edit: Personal opinion, dev, just put whatever (or all) fetish in the game and make them all optional/avoidable

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes