MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
When you comment you can check due to new comments. Also, "Last Updates" at the top is a big help.
... What? I was saying that I don't remember if I've checked this topic since the initial release with Inertia's old model/face that scared me away.

As for the latest updates, how do you think I'm back in the topic?:WeSmart: I've been here for years now, I know how the site works.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Damn, she's hot. I'm trying this out. Especially both vaginal and anal in tags. Lesbian too. Too bad no "female domination."
There are hints there might be Femdom in the future though. I like the way Dog Days of Summer has the choice of being able to play a dom-MC or sub-MC (or neither). It's light, and only really flavours dialogue at the moment, but like this one the game is fairly new.

Kheram

Sep 4, 2020
I hope this can be similar to Project Sage.
a curious girl, but not stupid. slow corruption and she can decide "who" she will start any sexual interaction with.
I hope we get many males she can pick from, the old, the obese, the nerd, the ugly, the good guy etc.
I see what you done there.
But dont forget that less lucky ones with oversized muscles, glossy skin and lack of pretty fat need some lovin to.

Lets hope they will get their own game.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
It's more so the issue of the trust of the patrons leaking before it was ready for release, I don't appreciate that. Sure when It's out I can't really do much about people pirating it but as I said it wasn't ready.
Don't worry I'll make sure next time I do it a different way so the true respectful supporters will receive it before anyone else.

It's now available here on f95, I hope you enjoy the new game update! Any questions my DM's are always open.

-Dob
the upside is a lot of games draw people to your patreon that might otherwise not know of your game ...i have subscribed to creators i like by seeing their work here first .... if you drop one or two updates behind what you are giving your subscribers , and they are hooked on the game or story they join you to get the latest stuff ....

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
about them tags:
anal sex = 404
handjob = 2 CG, 2 in-game clicks, blink and you will miss it!
interracial = 1 CG, 1 click, it's a peck on d lips, blink and you will miss it
lesbian = 404
orals sex = 2 CG, 2 in-game clicks, blink and you will miss it!
sleep sex = 404

Unless I am mistaken, tags are for content already in-game right?

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
A} NOPY says "404 - File not found"

B} Why the hell would someone think "Inertia" was a good name for a baby girl [or boy]?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes