perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
Throw whatever model you're using for her in the garbage, get a new one and then we'll talk.
Just kill her off and replace her with a long lost cousin from Boise. Botox and mortar mix. Bad combo. You know now that I think of it bitches should get Botox injections in their snatch. Make those big puffy carnival ride pussy's we can all enjoy. (Just a thought) I'm gonna render one...What could go wrong?
Perheiro_Animated_Shifty_Eyes.png

perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
perheiro

She's already been redone so there is no need to kill her off. Some of the dudes could be killed off though.
I hope she is looking better. Now wouldn't it be a hoot to post a new game and mention all the cool things you will implement into it, make the MC an incredibly sexy and beautiful girl and then have the first scene be her crossing the street where she is hit by a speeding truck. Game Over! No updates planned .
View attachment Anime girl Hit by Bus! animememes — Mozilla Firefox_x264.mp4

• Haha
Reactions: Vredder

TH4n4t05

Jul 6, 2017
You did well.
I enjoyed the characters, the writing was really fun to read and I liked the render you did.
Thank you very much for your effort and the game you made so far.
I hope more will follow and wish you the very best!

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I came across this today and it look like someone else also likes this model.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Doing some looking I'm guessing Inertia is the Eirwen model from Sabby and Seven.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I came across this today and it look like someone else also likes this model.

Doing some looking I'm guessing Inertia is the Eirwen model from Sabby and Seven.
Nope. If you ask Marc he can tell you, but I can say it's not Eirwen

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alley_Cat

I was just going by what looked the closest to her. But it could also be Erin Rorie Islaya or it might even be one of the other ones from Sabby and Seven as I didn't look at all of them.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat

I was just going by what looked the closest to her. But it could also be Erin Rorie Islaya or it might even be one of the other ones from Sabby and Seven as I didn't look at all of them.

And I'm saying you're wasting your time trying to figure it out because you can PM Marc and he'll outright tell you what her assets are. I have the assets for Inertia, Tenika and Dylan, which is how I did that fan art a while back. He's cool like that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
There was a Dad in this game? Oh WAIIIITTT....
I'm a little surprised there hasn't been anyone whining that there was absolutely no Dylan last update. If he doesn't appear in an update for AWAM you get a bunch of members complaining it's a "shitty lesbian update", even with around 75% straight content.

• Haha
Reactions: afterlights

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I haven't bothered with AWAM in years and I can't remember but I think Dylan was the son and I placed them on the ignore list after he got his hair hacked off. I ignored the dad in this and spammed past them for the most part.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I haven't bothered with AWAM in years and I can't remember but I think Dylan was the son and I placed them on the ignore list after he got his hair hacked off. I ignored the dad in this and spammed past them for the most part.
Yep. And over three years development later, the most that Dylan has achieved is spying on women showering and sneaking a peck on the lips from the MC. And with L&P's current rate of development, it might be mid-2029 before he achieves anything of significance. It's only because of the character development of the daughter Ellie and the hilariousness of the sister Patricia that I still support the game.

Does make me a little curious who the fun, slutty character will be in this game. Jennifer maybe?

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes