myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alley_Cat

Don't forget Tenika's friend as she could be it as well as she has a thing for the FC and she was awake when the FC was looking at them.

nazthelass

Mar 8, 2021
Yep. And over three years development later, the most that Dylan has achieved is spying on women showering and sneaking a peck on the lips from the MC. And with L&P's current rate of development, it might be mid-2029 before he achieves anything of significance. It's only because of the character development of the daughter Ellie and the hilariousness of the sister Patricia that I still support the game.

Does make me a little curious who the fun, slutty character will be in this game. Jennifer maybe?
i play awam mainly for patricia and alyssa, but there are like 5 other stunning women too... an amazing game for a lesbian tbh. jennifer kinda reminds me of patricia as well

Reactions: afterlights

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i play awam mainly for patricia and alyssa, but there are like 5 other stunning women too... an amazing game for a lesbian tbh. jennifer kinda reminds me of patricia as well
Yeah, Patricia is just win, without question. While she might appear just to appear to be the slutty sister stereotype, there's the quirkiness and caring that sets her apart. I mean, my favourite scene is day 2, when in the single event, she not only makes fun of the useless husband for being somewhere he shouldn't, but also makes the point that the MC is hot, and can and should flaunt it. Even at day 18, so far Patricia has done nothing but emphasise that her sis is hot, and that she can and should feel good about it.

But yeah, am hoping Jen is somewhat similar.

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I haven't bothered with AWAM in years and I can't remember but I think Dylan was the son and I placed them on the ignore list after he got his hair hacked off. I ignored the dad in this and spammed past them for the most part.
Yea, his haircut is pretty Gay/Metro-sexual. I ignored it more than a year ago.

WAIT. WTF! Why are we talking about AWAM here? This is Inertia! Knock it the Fuck Off!

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Hey guys a bit of an update...

I'm so sorry I haven't been active and I'll explain to you why.

I've been really unwell to the extent where I haven't been able to leave the bed. The mental and physical stress somedays is unbearable but I can't really go into much more detail than that... I'm quite unwell.

Regarding Inertia...

My family will always come first and at this time I'm at a point where Im struggling financially to continue the game. I'm at a very awkward balance point, I friggen love neekz and Inertia but its so hard to invest time into them when I don't have much time for myself, Although this is a game, they and YOU deserve the best.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. I'll have to see how the next 2 weeks go but Inertia may have to be put on hold for the time being until I'm Okay.

love all of you and hope you've been well.

-Dob

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020

I've been really unwell to the extent where I haven't been able to leave the bed. The mental and physical stress somedays is unbearable but I can't really go into much more detail than that... I'm quite unwell.

Regarding Inertia...

My family will always come first and at this time I'm at a point where Im struggling financially to continue the game. I'm at a very awkward balance point, I friggen love neekz and Inertia but its so hard to invest time into them when I don't have much time for myself, Although this is a game, they and YOU deserve the best.

If anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. I'll have to see how the next 2 weeks go but Inertia may have to be put on hold for the time being until I'm Okay.

-Dob
Do whatever's best for you and your family if you have to put this on hold then so be it.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Regarding Inertia...

-Dob
Hope you get well soon

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018

Regarding Inertia...

-Dob
I also hope that you get well soon. And of course your health and family is much more important than that. So thank you for the good game so far, and if you can continue it again sometime, I would be really happy.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes