Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
current version. revamp .15, these girls (sisters) are Too Damn Hot, and innocent. plus they are surrounded by douchbags. this will be hard to play, a super hot girl with NO clue out to discover herself, and daddy says 'Learn to be an Adult" get a job. he's controlling but doesn't seem to have a clue how naive his girls are, nor what is going on with 'son'. irl the girls would have already put that boy down, either by tattling to daddy or by kicking the dick in the ... dick. i am intrigued with where the story goes and unraveling the 'potential' of this but, tbh, if not for the Total Hotness of the Sisters, i would let this one go.... just feels too painful to watch
I think you may have to wait for the next 2 versions :) you'll be surprised how "not" naive the girls really are.
This is only the beginning, have some patience and good things will come.

Dob

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Any hints about the upcoming updates? There's obviously the shower to look forward to, and whatever the present is and who sent it, but anything else while we wait?

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Of the girls in the shower? Yes, yes it does. I tried my own version, but so far have been unhappy with how I'm guessing Tenika's hair looks when wet. So I'll wait until the update to see how her hair looks
very difficult to adjust her hair, u can make the texture thicker and hair darker, give that a try!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
very difficult to adjust her hair, u can make the texture thicker and hair darker, give that a try!
I was using for Tenika and for Inertia. But when possible I usually use which gives me a fair amount of customisation. It's that Actual Wet Hair was giving Tenika dark roots that I wasn't sure I liked or not.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
This game runs on Linux someone mod needs to update the OS description

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This game runs on Linux someone mod needs to update de OS description
If you hit "Report" on your post, and then under "Other Information" put something along the lines of "Please change the OP with:", then a Mod will change it. I use it all the time for other threads like AWAM when I update my lesbian route walkthrough. If I'm needed to make an Android port for the next update, I'll do it then too.

Reactions: AchedCroissant

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Any mods for this one?
Like what? It's too early in development to need any really. There aren't any choices you can make wrong in order to need a walkthrough, not enough differentiation to need named saves, and hardly enough nudity to warrant a gallery mod.

Yet. Give it a few more updates, then it might be more useful to discuss what mods might be useful.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
The Next Installment of Inertia will be ready In February..
- 600 renders
- Animations.
- New situations with multiple choices.
- Introduction to 2 new faces.
- Added to intro/storyline.
- Patron early access.
- revamped UI and much more.

Speaking of February... Valentine's day is coming... any takers?

Untitled-1.jpg

(part of a commission set for my good friend Rob, with permission to post.)

Hope everyone is traveling well :)

-Dob

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
I think you may have to wait for the next 2 versions :) you'll be surprised how "not" naive the girls really are.
This is only the beginning, have some patience and good things will come.

Dob
i wish i could support you because like i said this has Amazing 'potential', and to get this response encourages me to 'be patient' and trust you got good things coming.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i wish i could support you because like i said this has Amazing 'potential', and to get this response encourages me to 'be patient' and trust you got good things coming.
Support isn't always directly financial. Even just having Inertia in your sig is a way to raise awareness, so that more people check out the game, and hopefully become patrons or subscribers.

Or making signatures. I find it a load of fun, and only requires the time to learn Photoshop. My "Team Tenika" sig is one I made myself.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes