bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If or should I say when you add ntr into the game, I really hope you make it avoidable, cause it's not for everyone ;)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im not against NTR, but here I don't know if it will fit at all.
what I hope is that Inertia will have many dudes to have fun with.
and that we can decide the corruption level and we can avoid certain situations.

Reactions: latino007

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
thought fempro will also got tag lesbian, :Kappa:
but hey its none :WaitWhat:
There's no lesbian content though. There will be, but until there is, there's no reason yet to have the lesbian tag.

The shower with Inertia and Tenika together is next update, so that may change and is the part I'm looking forward to

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Back home from Christmas, so those that will need an Android port of the new update, I should be able to make one

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
sin actualización todavía? * ruidos tristes de nerd * :llorar:
Working on it as we speak,

The game isn't my number priority at the moment because I have other commitments in my life.
Hopefully, in the next update, some more patrons will flock through.
That way I can start working on the game more often.

Patience is key it will all be done soon :)

Dob

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
current version. revamp .15, these girls (sisters) are Too Damn Hot, and innocent. plus they are surrounded by douchbags. this will be hard to play, a super hot girl with NO clue out to discover herself, and daddy says 'Learn to be an Adult" get a job. he's controlling but doesn't seem to have a clue how naive his girls are, nor what is going on with 'son'. irl the girls would have already put that boy down, either by tattling to daddy or by kicking the dick in the ... dick. i am intrigued with where the story goes and unraveling the 'potential' of this but, tbh, if not for the Total Hotness of the Sisters, i would let this one go.... just feels too painful to watch

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes