• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Oct 20, 2019
Like I said, you're never going to be able to please everyone, it's very literally impossible.

We all have very different tastes and one game cannot keep all those tastes happy due to some kinks one group likes being something another group hates.

For me personally, being a woman I like to play female protag games but decent ones are very rare. Fortunately some great lesbian games have come out recently so it's not been too bad and when I saw this I got my hopes up.

Within a few seconds she'd been groped by 2 incredibly creepy bastards with no reaction other than just to stare at them dumbly. It sets the tone for the rest of the game that it's going to be full of creepy bastards groping her and her doing nothing about it and that's not something I enjoy.

See, impossible to please everyone.

I'm not asking for any changes, no point, i'm one person and it likely won't matter to the guys.

Normally I just move on when I won't play something but I figured i'd try and let it be known you aren't going to be able to please everyone. You seem set on trying but like i've said, people don't like everything and one kink is going to put off some players while another will put of others.

You've set off down a road where one group loves NTR, one group absolutely hates NTR and won't play any games including it. One group loves rape another will refuse to play it (sleep sex you have it tagged as but it's rape). Corruption has tons of fans but also puts off a lot of romance lovers.

You're running a game that has people on polar opposites. You're trying to catch all but it isn't going to work. It's never worked.

Anyways, it's your baby so you raise it how you see fit. Hopefully things work out for you.

On that note, i'll bow out. Good luck with your game.
OMG I love this so much! It is rare to find a decent female MC with a decent story line (meaning she hasn’t banged the entire cast by the 10th frame).

While I am curious about how the girlfriend and sister angles might be played out, if there’s going to be rapey parts (Avaron is right that sleep sex is still rape) or the MC and sister and going to get felt up by every dude and they just stare at them like in the early gym scenes, can you give me heads up now so I can go ahead and bail now?

She‘s also right in that you’re going to piss people off no matter what you do. Just do what you want to do.

cheers!

Reactions: Avaron1974

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
OMG I love this so much! It is rare to find a decent female MC with a decent story line (meaning she hasn’t banged the entire cast by the 10th frame).

While I am curious about how the girlfriend and sister angles might be played out, if there’s going to be rapey parts (Avaron is right that sleep sex is still rape) or the MC and sister and going to get felt up by every dude and they just stare at them like in the early gym scenes, can you give me heads up now so I can go ahead and bail now?

She‘s also right in that you’re going to piss people off no matter what you do. Just do what you want to do.

cheers!
My vote for what it's worth is to give Dylan a . When he's grappling Tenika he's in prime position for it too.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018

cheers!
Everything will be avoidable but also a lot of things you won't like will be added into the game for others who do.
As you said "I won't please everyone" which is fine.

Giving you a heads up that you're more than welcome to move on to a different game.

Cheers,
Dob

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yep, it'll all be explained in future episodes and re-worked in the introduction script.
My current theory is that Ryan wanted a son to carry on the military tradition, family name, whatever, but something is wrong with his junk (or maybe just bad luck), so they could only have girls. This lead to a fight and break up, and the adoption of Dylan.

So Dylan was raised as a bit of a Daddy's boy, and is allowed a fair amount of slack ("boys will be boys" etc), and why he never cared to learn the proper way to treat a woman.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
PROGRESS REPORT
Progress of completion is:

Scriptwriting 90%
Coding 95%
Scenes 80%
Artwork 95%

- First attempt at animations.
- Re-worked the script.
- Added some scenes to the introduction to give you more of a background on the MC.
- Scenes with Tenika + Jen
- First event with male MC
- much more*

000459-towel_iVSD-Camera-01.jpg

What's in the box?

Huge thanks and shoutout to the patrons <3.

Take care,
Dob

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
PROGRESS REPORT
Progress of completion is:

Scriptwriting 90%
Coding 95%
Scenes 80%
Artwork 95%

- First attempt at animations.
- Re-worked the script.
- Added some scenes to the introduction to give you more of a background on the MC.
- Scenes with Tenika + Jen
- First event with male MC
- much more*

View attachment 942126

What's in the box?

Huge thanks and shoutout to the patrons <3.

Take care,
Dob
Nice this game is definitely on my radar, hoping for some good lesbian action

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not sure how NTR can fit in the game right now.
what Im unsure about is that the dev wrote - First event with male MC
and I really hope its just minor as I want to play Inertia and not somebody else.
but maybe its good? I will give feedback when next update is out.

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes