EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Skipped the fist version, despite the female protag tag, but seeing it has been reworked I had to give it a try. And wow, nice job, I'm in love. Looking forward to see where this is going (y)

quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
I enjoyed this. Looking forward to playing more.

A couple of notes:

- I changed Inertia's name and there were a small number of places where the old one showed.
- The bits about her needing a tan because she's so white make no sense to me. She's not even remotely pale. I'm not saying change her look to be more pale (until she gets a tan) but maybe change those parts to "she wants to maintain her tan" because she already looks like the after in a "before and after tanning" ad.

Good points:

- The girls are hot and Tenika is super cute.
- The renders are good quality.
- Great work on the facial expressions. Too many games have characters that look like empty dolls.
- Too early to comment on the story but it was enough to get me interested.

I'm headed down what I assume is the corruption path with Inertia and hoping (based on the picture she helps Tenika take for the guy Tenika likes, a picture I have to wonder might it feature on the blackmail path) that I'll be able to take her sister down that path with her.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
tried it again now that MC is revamped and its better. but had to agree that MC letting herself get groped was not the way i would've gone. i'll likely still play for the lesbian path.

im just hopin we can get Tenika away from her crush soon. but all in all no reason for me to run away yet.

CPL_Jimmy

Feb 28, 2018
V0.15 ... exe file identified as malware by multiple programs, malware detection based on file reputation. Give exe exception and attempt to run... exe is stopped by antivirus attempting to lock input.inf file... <<< This is a windows file, but not even a base windows file, it is added to Windows by MS Access. WTF is this game trying to lock out an inf from MS Access?

• Angry
Reactions: tazaaron

EnTeeArrr

Apr 5, 2017
Will there be a route where Dylan gets every girl? Inertia, Tenika and Jennifer. That's what I'm hoping for.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback so far,

I have taken most of it into account and will work on fixing what I think is necessary.

Gui visuals, storytelling, and the intro were the main issues so I'll be making a few adjustments to best suit the player experience and immersion.

It's amazing to see the support on Patreon already, even though it's a small amount it lets me know I'm on the right track.
I've been pumping out the render requests for clients due to free time and I love the interaction we are having.

Here is a character I've been working on, and some sneak peeks of the requests I've been creating.

newcharacter.jpg

The next version will feature a lot more content for you.

Have a great week everyone,
Dob

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
How many would you have instead?
I mean I feel him tho. there are too many characters and if we expect to fuck them all the story is going to get convoluted REALLY fast. And now there is a new woman character? like chill man ...

I just wanna be Lez with my Step-Mom and Sister. Before we know it Interia and Nika will be getting gangbanged by all 3 black guys with many more just waiting in the wings ...

Reactions: sexieallie2001

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
I mean I feel him tho. there are too many characters and if we expect to fuck them all the story is going to get convoluted REALLY fast. And now there is a new woman character? like chill man ...

I just wanna be Lez with my Step-Mom and Sister. Before we know it Interia and Nika will be getting gangbanged by all 3 black guys with many more just waiting in the wings ...
You have no idea.

• Angry
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
3.90 star(s) 37 Votes