Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All versions will be based on patronage decisions. Trying to keep as many people as satisfied and happy while enjoying the creation process.
Overview sounded awesome. Was hoping for a lesbian run, was looking forward to giving it a shot anyway.

Then I read this.

Every single game i've seen run their updates through their patrons has ended up a complete cluster fuck of nonsense trying to keep too many people happy.

You can't, you really can't. Everyone has different tastes, it's impossible to please everyone. You'll please one group one update doing what they want then the next they will be pissed off and dropping their patronage because you did something they hate for another group.

It also kills any visions a dev has for their game. You aren't making your game, you are making everyone else's.

For sure it's up to you what you do, it's your game but that sounds incredibly messy.

Purple Lagoon

Jun 14, 2020
Overview sounded awesome. Was hoping for a lesbian run, was looking forward to giving it a shot anyway.

Then I read this.

Every single game i've seen run their updates through their patrons has ended up a complete cluster fuck of nonsense trying to keep too many people happy.

You can't, you really can't. Everyone has different tastes, it's impossible to please everyone. You'll please one group one update doing what they want then the next they will be pissed off and dropping their patronage because you did something they hate for another group.

It also kills any visions a dev has for their game. You aren't making your game, you are making everyone else's.

For sure it's up to you what you do, it's your game but that sounds incredibly messy.
Dude this is so true. The amount of games going down the gutter cause devs wanting to please their patreons instead of trying to make a solid game is just immensive.
And the sad thing is, by trying to please everyone they end with nothing.

pearlo

May 21, 2018
They're gonna start asking for customization. Someone always does. That is the path to dress-up games and spaghetti code.

Obentou

Dec 18, 2017
[...]

Regarding incest, if there's enough interest it can be done. That will require voting, a patch, and also player enthusiasm.

Thanks,
Dob
Just a heads up, Patreon (/PayPal) doesn't take kindly to to the concept of a family bush (or anything that vaguely resembles it). So if you're going to do voting, I'd suggest you'd do it off-site.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ignore what I said, earlier, carry on as you are.

I didn't even make it through the introduction, it's not for me at all.

Got groped twice while introducing characters and not a single option to tell them to fuck right off but she stands there with a dumb look on her face both times.

I already dislike characters and i'm 2 scenes into the intro .... and one of those is the main girl.

Good luck with it though.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for the feedback and some of the amusing comments.

I'm happy that you're enjoying the new content thus far and I'm also excited to see the support roll through. (Huge Ups to the new patrons <3). I'm glad most of you're enjoying the new look of the MC, given she doesn't look like a "Boss with a HP bar from oblivion anymore. xD, which is great! I think she's a major upgrade.

Although this game may not be for everyone, I'm trying to give it options where it can be.
In future episodes, you will be receiving points which will affect your decision making and choices.

The next update will include 2 sexual scenes (1 animated), the other can be totally avoidable.
Now that we are back on track it's time to start finishing off V0.20 >:D.

If anyone has any questions regarding the game or the future of it my DMs are always open.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Dob

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017

Then I read this.

wiser words were never spoken

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Although this game may not be for everyone, I'm trying to give it options where it can be.
Like I said, you're never going to be able to please everyone, it's very literally impossible.

We all have very different tastes and one game cannot keep all those tastes happy due to some kinks one group likes being something another group hates.

For me personally, being a woman I like to play female protag games but decent ones are very rare. Fortunately some great lesbian games have come out recently so it's not been too bad and when I saw this I got my hopes up.

Within a few seconds she'd been groped by 2 incredibly creepy bastards with no reaction other than just to stare at them dumbly. It sets the tone for the rest of the game that it's going to be full of creepy bastards groping her and her doing nothing about it and that's not something I enjoy.

See, impossible to please everyone.

I'm not asking for any changes, no point, i'm one person and it likely won't matter to the guys.

Normally I just move on when I won't play something but I figured i'd try and let it be known you aren't going to be able to please everyone. You seem set on trying but like i've said, people don't like everything and one kink is going to put off some players while another will put of others.

You've set off down a road where one group loves NTR, one group absolutely hates NTR and won't play any games including it. One group loves rape another will refuse to play it (sleep sex you have it tagged as but it's rape). Corruption has tons of fans but also puts off a lot of romance lovers.

You're running a game that has people on polar opposites. You're trying to catch all but it isn't going to work. It's never worked.

Anyways, it's your baby so you raise it how you see fit. Hopefully things work out for you.

On that note, i'll bow out. Good luck with your game.

Deleted member 824785

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2018
Like I said, you're never going to be able to please everyone, it's very literally impossible.

We all have very different tastes and one game cannot keep all those tastes happy due to some kinks one group likes being something another group hates.

For me personally, being a woman I like to play female protag games but decent ones are very rare. Fortunately some great lesbian games have come out recently so it's not been too bad and when I saw this I got my hopes up.

Within a few seconds she'd been groped by 2 incredibly creepy bastards with no reaction other than just to stare at them dumbly. It sets the tone for the rest of the game that it's going to be full of creepy bastards groping her and her doing nothing about it and that's not something I enjoy.

See, impossible to please everyone.

I'm not asking for any changes, no point, i'm one person and it likely won't matter to the guys.

Normally I just move on when I won't play something but I figured i'd try and let it be known you aren't going to be able to please everyone. You seem set on trying but like i've said, people don't like everything and one kink is going to put off some players while another will put of others.

You've set off down a road where one group loves NTR, one group absolutely hates NTR and won't play any games including it. One group loves rape another will refuse to play it (sleep sex you have it tagged as but it's rape). Corruption has tons of fans but also puts off a lot of romance lovers.

You're running a game that has people on polar opposites. You're trying to catch all but it isn't going to work. It's never worked.

Anyways, it's your baby so you raise it how you see fit. Hopefully things work out for you.

On that note, i'll bow out. Good luck with your game.
No worries, Ill take all that into account,

cya!

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes